Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Canadian- View Post
    (REAL PLOT SPOILER)

Sheppard touches some strang thing he comes across, after all checks by the doc(sexy keller) everything seems normal. But he starts to have nightmares, and this effect gets passed on throught people like a virus, through touch. The nightmares are all very strange and disturbing and feel 100% real, I know some stuff about each persons dreams/nightmares but lets leave that to the episode shall we? I'm expecting it to be similer to the episode with the wraith hilusination thing, with the episodes majority of parts being in the dream view of the individual person

Dont ask me how i know because i cant say. Just wait too see what the plot spoiler gateworld gets and see if it matches up
    Just wondering if extreme Shep whump would be your own description too??????

Comment

(REAL PLOT SPOILER)

Sheppard touches some strang thing he comes across, after all checks by the doc(sexy keller) everything seems normal. But he starts to have nightmares, and this effect gets passed on throught people like a virus, through touch. The nightmares are all very strange and disturbing and feel 100% real, I know some stuff about each persons dreams/nightmares but lets leave that to the episode shall we? I'm expecting it to be similer to the episode with the wraith hilusination thing, with the episodes majority of parts being in the dream view of the individual person

Dont ask me how i know because i cant say. Just wait too see what the plot spoiler gateworld gets and see if it matches up
      We're watching! Hope you're right. Thanks for the info.

Perhaps this is also related to the ATA gene?

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Alright Shep Whumpers...start your drooling.
      Way ahead of you!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Woo hoo!!!! Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      *does the happy dance of a mad Shep whumper*
      *joins SheppyD in happy dance*
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Ok...this is supposedly an ep where they have nightmares. Which could certainly mean psychological whump. But could this also tie in with the question posed and answered (in the affirmative) on JM's blog about the characters beings pushed to their limits (or something similarliy worded)?
        Grasping at straws or not, let me just say...... SQUEE!
        sigpic

Comment

(REAL PLOT SPOILER)

woohoo!! Thanks so much. You're making me more excited, if that can be the case. I'm loving this!
          Some info from Joe:

You whumpers scare me, although I too am willing to get Shep shirtless...I'm still waiting on McKay. But Shep is a close second.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
            When does season 4 start?
            Be prepared...most likely October of 07. You have seven months to vegetate on this! It's not going to be pleasant.
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
              woohoo!! Thanks so much. You're making me more excited, if that can be the case. I'm loving this!

You whumpers scare me, although I too am willing to get Shep shirtless...I'm still waiting on McKay. But Shep is a close second.
              We whumpers tend to scare lots of people. We're used to it.

Mm...Shep shirtless....that would be awesome!

But if he's having nightmares, that means we should at least get a bedroom scene right???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                Be prepared...most likely October of 07. You have seven months to vegetate on this! It's not going to be pleasant.
                I fear there may be several squeee-overload-related fatalities before those seven months are up...
                sigpic

Comment

(REAL PLOT SPOILER)

Interesting, but man, this plot sounds so familiar. Wondering if I've seen it elsewhere (Trek, etc.)?? Hmm....

Unless sides are put out on this episode, don't think GW will have any spoilers to match, so we'll have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                    Hmm...Let's see:

Rodney
                    Spoiler:
                    He's out of powerbars and his battery went out on his computer.

And for ROdney, even worse, all the
                    Spoiler:
                    coffee is DECAF!

Comment

(REAL PLOT SPOILER)

OMG wow thanks for the info, can't wait for this to air - with this and travelers me thinks us whumpers are gonna have a wonderful s4 experience.

Is the strange thing an ancient device? and if it is will Sheppards dreams be worse than everyone elses because of the strength of his gene or because he was the one who originally touched it? -

What do you mean start?

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                      Consider it started...
                      LOL too funny, can i borrow those??

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      I fear there may be several squeee-overload-related fatalities before those seven months are up...
                      Its gonna get ugly, seven months is far to long to wait we will squee ourselves into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                        Just wondering if extreme Shep whump would be your own description too??????
                        R to the O to the N...........

I dont know what you guys mean by whumpage though?

Comment

erm what?! lol

thanks for the spoilers btw, if theyre true!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                            Hmm...Let's see:

Teyla
                            Spoiler:
                            Could have nightmares of her father being culled by the Wraith.

Ronon
                            Spoiler:
                            Nightmares of his world being destroyed or being a runner for 7 years.

Rodney
                            Spoiler:
                            He's out of powerbars and his battery went out on his computer.
                            You'll need a speculation for the new doctors nightmare

Comment

I dont know what you guys mean by whumpage though?
                              otherwise known as Hurt/comfort?

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                otherwise known as Hurt/comfort?
                                Yes, whump is just another term for hurt/comfort fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X