Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this episode has been released through "legit" means, I've gone ahead and opened the official discussion thread for those who have seen it:

http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=96
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Well... It looks like season 4 is cursed.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

SPOILER TAGS PLEASE!

This is the pre-airing speculation and discussion thread.. for people who want to discuss the spoilers released prior to the official viewing... but don't necessarily want actual details from people who've seen the ep.

There's an official ep discussion thread for that.
        sigpic

Comment

*iz very miserable as she seems to be the only person in the world not to have seen the eppy*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

*iz very miserable as she seems to be the only person in the world not to have seen the eppy*

hey i havent seen it

in the words of the great Catherine Taite "am i bothered?" man that women is hilarious
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Ok guys, i'm gonna go start a 'i got to see doppelganger' thread, and THAT is the place to discuss the episode after you've seen it.

Now, it likely will NOT be merged into the official thread, so please keep that in mind, however, it will provide a place for you to discuss what you know to have happened instaed of messing up this speculation thread, which is all full of 'what i think'

ETA:

Ok, better yet, the official folder has been put out, so take your post viewing discusison over there please. Keep it out of here out of respect for those that haven't seen it yet and want to speculate
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

I haven't seen it either, I now I'm not sure if I want to peek at the thread for those who have seen it and be spoiled or wait the few weeks to see it. AHH!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                &
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                  I haven't seen it either, I now I'm not sure if I want to peek at the thread for those who have seen it and be spoiled or wait the few weeks to see it. AHH!!!!!!!!
                  I advise you to wait. It's a fab ep and you'll enjoy it more if you don't spoil yourself too much...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    I advise you to wait. It's a fab ep and you'll enjoy it more if you don't spoil yourself too much...
                    I agree- that is from someone who has been there and done that!!!

Comment

Definately hold out and wait!! I kinda wished I did.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Bear Hugs to Peggy*!!!

I haven't seen it either lass . Good things come to those who wait .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          I haven't seen it either lass . Good things come to those who wait .
                          Not always... But I'm waiting nonetheless.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Definately hold out and wait!! I kinda wished I did.
                            OK I'll wait. I went in for a sec and went right back out. *bites nails*
                            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                            &
                            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

I really want to see the episode.Can itunes be used on your computer or is it just for ipods?

*mod note* yes iTunes eps can be watched on a computer using iTunes software. Any discussion of illegal downloading will be harshly dealt with
                              Last edited by kiwigater; 01 October 2007, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X