Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That, and I think the "extreme" part will be very interesting.

And I'm not even a whumper!

Comment

Originally posted by -Canadian- View Post
      (REAL PLOT SPOILER)

Sheppard touches some strang thing he comes across, after all checks by the doc(sexy keller) everything seems normal. But he starts to have nightmares, and this effect gets passed on throught people like a virus, through touch. The nightmares are all very strange and disturbing and feel 100% real, I know some stuff about each persons dreams/nightmares but lets leave that to the episode shall we? I'm expecting it to be similer to the episode with the wraith hilusination thing, with the episodes majority of parts being in the dream view of the individual person

Dont ask me how i know because i cant say. Just wait too see what the plot spoiler gateworld gets and see if it matches up
      if this is true then SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Alright Shep Whumpers...start your drooling.
      *drools* hehehe omg i squeed a lot when i saw that!! im so excited about season 4 now!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

can you believe I actually skimmed over the "extreme"?? I was focused on Shep and Whump.....guess we know what that makes me.

This could be a fun episode to watch. Especially if the spoiler Canadian posted is true.
        sigpic

Comment

Some info from Joe:

Consider it started...
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

(REAL PLOT SPOILER)

Sheppard touches some strang thing he comes across, after all checks by the doc(sexy keller) everything seems normal. But he starts to have nightmares, and this effect gets passed on throught people like a virus, through touch. The nightmares are all very strange and disturbing and feel 100% real, I know some stuff about each persons dreams/nightmares but lets leave that to the episode shall we? I'm expecting it to be similer to the episode with the wraith hilusination thing, with the episodes majority of parts being in the dream view of the individual person

Dont ask me how i know because i cant say. Just wait too see what the plot spoiler gateworld gets and see if it matches up
            This ep sounds awesome. Thanks for posting this.

Some info from Joe:

OMG we've been drooling ever since we heard about Travelers, but now the drooling is going to get worse. I better find my bucket and mop. Is it the fall yet?
            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
            &
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

When does season 4 start?
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                When does season 4 start?
                not soon enough damnit!!LOL!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                  Consider it started...
                  Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  not soon enough damnit!!LOL!!
                  Looks like the whumpers have landed.
                  sigpic

&
                  AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                    Looks like the whumpers have landed.

...and then some. Personally, I think its a hostile takeover.

Hhm.....so what kind of nighmares would everyone be having? The whumpers came up with some ideas for Shep. What about the rest?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      ...and then some. Personally, I think its a hostile takeover.

Hhm.....so what kind of nighmares would everyone be having? The whumpers came up with some ideas for Shep. What about the rest?
                      Hmm...Let's see:

Teyla
                      Spoiler:
                      Could have nightmares of her father being culled by the Wraith.

Ronon
                      Spoiler:
                      Nightmares of his world being destroyed or being a runner for 7 years.

Rodney
                      Spoiler:
                      He's out of powerbars and his battery went out on his computer.
                      sigpic

&
                      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Wow!!!! I'm incrddibly excited!!!!! Edit: (See? I'm so over-excited I can't speel incredibly!!!)
                        Canadian - thanks for those spoilers, I hope they're true, because they sounds awesome!!!! I can't wait for season 4 even more than before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Linzi; 19 March 2007, 11:22 PM. Reason: Can't spell due to squee over-load
                        sigpic

Comment

This episode sounds rather interesting...Ha! Who am I kidding?!! It sounds flippin' great!!

Comment

(REAL PLOT SPOILER)

Squeeeeeeee. Have I said how much I love you?
                            The thoughts of nightmares for all leave so much to the imagination. Hmmmm *wonders if Shep's nightmares are about bugs* hehehehe. I love dark and disturbing on SGA

Some info from Joe:

hehehehe *grabs lauriel's bibs*

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            I'm sooo drooling and I can't find the mop and bucket......

so what does he mean by full contact Shep whumpage??? Who cares..it's Shep whump...

SSQQQUUUEEEEEEE!!!!!

Come to the dark side hon you know you want to Extreme could be very interesting, as long as the hair doesn't get whumped I wonder if we're going to see an evil Sheppard in this episode? *tries to contain excitement and fails miserably*

Comment

funny how we are discussing this when the states havent even seen the second half of season 3. Damn SciFi.
                              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Some info from Joe:

Woo hoo!!!! Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does the happy dance of a mad Shep whumper*

Comment

Working...
                                X