Weir in Adrift and Lifeline (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    My goodness Linz, are we going to have a difference of opinion here.

I think for me that Joel's scores actually add depth, emotion and excitement to an episode. I didn't realise how much music was used until I watched these eps, and goodness me the man deserves a gold star. For me though it heightens the experience and the acting involved, and certainly not distracting! Sorry Linz i'm gonna have to.... disagree with you on this... But on a more positive note, I completely agree with you on all your other points
    Agreed the music and sound effects make it that much better.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Definitely. I'm looking forward to the polished, finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
        Same here though for me it will be the first viewing.

Comment

Awesome eps, what a way for Weir to go.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I haven't seen them yet. But I know I can't wait to.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
              Lets just say that her ninites are activated.
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Just don't take the whip out .
                Peg's not brandishing her whip around again is she? I'm embarrassed for her She's getting a reputation around here
                I am too. I'm interested to know if there'll be any differences scene-wise. Will anything be cut out? I'm also looking forward to seeing the new opening credits.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Peg's not brandishing her whip around again is she? I'm embarrassed for her She's getting a reputation around here

I am too. I'm interested to know if there'll be any differences scene-wise. Will anything be cut out? I'm also looking forward to seeing the new opening credits.

There is plenty of criticism so the writers cannot say they had no "fan" input before the final product. I highly doubt they will polish some of the scenes. They will add a couple bangs, 2-3 kawooooossshes, and sound where normally you do not have sound . I wonder if that is the recipe for a successful episode.

Comment

There is plenty of criticism so the writers cannot say they had no "fan" input before the final product.
                    Yeah. Mostly from people who would have complained no matter what had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                      Yeah. Mostly from people who would have complained no matter what had happened.

Care to elaborate?

Comment

I personally don't believe the people who are anti-s4 would ever have been able to enjoy it, considering what happened.

Comment

There is plenty of criticism so the writers cannot say they had no "fan" input before the final product.
                          Well... I think the criticism is pretty moot, considering the final product would've been done long ago. If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably been in the can since July at the latest. Or, at least, I would hope so. Otherwise the turnaround per episode would be mighty slow.

Comment

Well... I think the criticism is pretty moot, considering the final product would've been done long ago.
                            It's like yelling to an empty room if someone could get you a coffee.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              It's like yelling to an empty room if someone could get you a coffee.
                              Hahaha. I guess that is wishful thinking. They are prolly working on the last episodes now so for them the first two are yesterday's news

Comment

There is plenty of criticism so the writers cannot say they had no "fan" input before the final product. I highly doubt they will polish some of the scenes. They will add a couple bangs, 2-3 kawooooossshes, and sound where normally you do not have sound . I wonder if that is the recipe for a successful episode.
                                Well that just adds to a great episode. I havent seen it but from what I have heard it will be great. As to the sound that's true with any scifi show and yes it's true no sound is in space but it just makes it more dramatic and I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X