This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Actually, how would Kolya even know Sheppard would shoot him? And not go for a head shot? And I'd be surprised if Shep's team DIDN'T check to make sure he was dead. Beckett certainly would.
    Because Koyla knows Shepard nad knows he wouldnt go for a quick shot. Also like I said there are ways to appear dead.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Because Koyla knows Shepard nad knows he wouldnt go for a quick shot. Also like I said there are ways to appear dead.
      We know Sheppard, but I wouldn't have faulted him for taking a quick shot at Kolya. And if I were the one who had tried to feed him to a Wraith, I wouldn't be betting on him being overly concerned with fair play. That's a pretty big risk for Kolya to take.

Not to mention, let's imagine he has taken some kind of pill to fake his death. That puts him in a very vulnerable position. Does he trust his men that much? Didn't Ladon already betray him?

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
        We know Sheppard, but I wouldn't have faulted him for taking a quick shot at Kolya. And if I were the one who had tried to feed him to a Wraith, I wouldn't be betting on him being overly concerned with fair play. That's a pretty big risk for Kolya to take.

Not to mention, let's imagine he has taken some kind of pill to fake his death. That puts him in a very vulnerable position. Does he trust his men that much? Didn't Ladon already betray him?
        All good points. Who knows how they could bring him back.

Comment

Actually, how would Kolya even know Sheppard would shoot him? And not go for a head shot? And I'd be surprised if Shep's team DIDN'T check to make sure he was dead. Beckett certainly would.
          Thats like saying why do our police and soldiers etc wear bullet proof vests when people could just shoot them in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
            Thats like saying why do our police and soldiers etc wear bullet proof vests when people could just shoot them in the head.
            Touche good point.

Comment

Good point. I think that he was wearing body armor and went into hiding. He could be gatering supplies/more troops to fight Landon. Perhaps that's how he comes back in S5; assualting the other Genii with his own private army. It's a plot line that been done to death, but it might be interesting.
              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

I hope you're wrong about the pill as that has been done to death. I didnt see any blood so I am guessing he had body armor on as to him apearing dead he could slow his breathing to apear dead.
                I did!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                  Because most people who are fighting it out with cops/soldiers aim for the biggest part of the body, although lord knows, enough people get shot in the head in armed robberies, but on TV it's a censor/violence problem. Shoot people in shoulder, etc., eh, okay, but head shots are considered pretty violent so not used as much.

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                  Good point. I think that he was wearing body armor and went into hiding. He could be gatering supplies/more troops to fight Landon. Perhaps that's how he comes back in S5; assualting the other Genii with his own private army. It's a plot line that been done to death, but it might be interesting.
                  Oy, then it would him such a coward (well, after he fled in "Common Ground," that was sorta obvious).
                  Last edited by prion; 14 June 2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    I did!

Spoiler:
                    Lol always there with the screencaps jenks

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      I did!

Spoiler:
                      Well, you see, that can easily be explained...uh, you see, in order to make sure everyone thought that he was dead, Kolya also wore one of those fake-blood thingies so that if he got shot, 'blood would spill out and everyone would think that he was dead even though he wasn't.
                      Or maybe we were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                        Well, you see, that can easily be explained...uh, you see, in order to make sure everyone thought that he was dead, Kolya also wore one of those fake-blood thingies so that if he got shot, 'blood would spill out and everyone would think that he was dead even though he wasn't.
                        Or maybe we were wrong.
                        Damn that theoryis blown. Ok here's one, he was barely alive when his team took him back for emergency surgery but one of the Genii found a way to get to the MW galaxy captured a Goa'uld and implanted it in Koyla! Now we have the ultimate badass!

Comment

maybe the wraith cloned him

Comment

Is it Kolya or Koyla? It seemed to me his name was Kolya .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Is it Kolya or Koyla? It seemed to me his name was Kolya .
                              Kolya, like COAL - YA.

Yeah, there are so many typos in thread titles in GW these days it makes your head spin

Comment

Kolya, like COAL - YA.

Yeah, there are so many typos in thread titles in GW these days it makes your head spin
                                relly i hadnt noficed

Comment

Working...
                                X