This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
    Returning ?? Not another beckett attempt is it, realising they've done somthing foolish and once it too late attempting to fix it.
    Ohhh, He's like so dead right now so why wont you just give it a rest ?
    He has been shot and blood came out of him, hes gone !
    http://www.silvup.net/images/dmbkep8vqzynqwi.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by aviv18391 View Post
      Ohhh, He's like so dead right now so why wont you just give it a rest ?
      He has been shot and blood came out of him, hes gone !
      Is that why hes returning in season 4 at some point or perhaps season 5?? However there is talk of his return so please get your facts right before you attempt to put others down.

Comment

Is that why hes returning in season 4 at some point or perhaps season 5?? However there is talk of his return so please get your facts right before you attempt to put others down.
        Indeed and aviv, don't come in here and trash talk when you obviously know nothing. They have stated that they want to bring him back if they can, it's even on the main pagehttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...to_istar.shtml. Also he didn't bleed, so please don't come in here trash talking with no knowledge of what you are talking about.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          That's an interesting read.
          However, what about the brain? It seems to take damage from the moment it lacks air supply within a few minutes, no?

I don't want to see a vegeable Kolya.
          My impression from the article is that this is true for any cell, not just heart tissue, since cells share this self-termination mechanism. As the article said, this is the cell's primary defense against becoming cancerous.

ed.: Note that the cells- heart cells, anyway, I'm not sure how they would test this with brain tissue- don't seem to die until after they are newly flushed with oxygen.
          Last edited by Occulus; 29 May 2007, 10:16 AM. Reason: clarification
          Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

I got various bits of Gate intel tonight from a Gater mate with a contact at Rainmaker.

I mentioned the "Kolya returns in Atlantis S4" story to him though and it was the first he'd heard of it and his mate gets to see casting sides! So either Kolya doesn't turn up till late on in the season or the story is a dud!
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Yea it was late season 4 or perhaps season 5.

Comment

Yea it was late season 4 or perhaps season 5.
                JM says he won't come back in S4 but there's a definite possiblity he'll return in S5. Whoo! lol
                click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Indeed and aviv, don't come in here and trash talk when you obviously know nothing. They have stated that they want to bring him back if they can, it's even on the main pagehttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...to_istar.shtml. Also he didn't bleed, so please don't come in here trash talking with no knowledge of what you are talking about.
                  hey, hey,hey...... wait a minute, i didnt say anything about anyone's opinion, i just said mine so dont tell me im speaking trash because in my point of view i know just as much as you do about SGA, ok ? and im sorry for not knowing about the fourth and fifth season spoilers, its not a top priority of mine.
                  thank you.
                  http://www.silvup.net/images/dmbkep8vqzynqwi.jpg

Comment

Well as mitchell said it was on the front page, and if you had actually read the first few posts you would have understood.

Comment

The best way I can think of to bring him back would be for him to explain next time they see him that he was wearing body armour so that the pistol shot didnt touch him, and then the ponytail Genii mercenary dude that knelt down next to him slipped him a tablet.

The tablet contains a drug perfected by the Genii that makes someone appear dead, with almost no heartbeat. The drug was made so that soldiers about to be taken by the wraith for feeding could play dead and thus avoid capture.

So he gets shot, and slipped the pill. Becket examines him and determines him dead, then the Genii dudes are allowed to take him offword for their own funeral ceremony, where he returns to plotting the downfall of the galaxy

I hope im right!

Comment

Originally posted by aviv18391 View Post
                        hey, hey,hey...... wait a minute, i didnt say anything about anyone's opinion, i just said mine so dont tell me im speaking trash because in my point of view i know just as much as you do about SGA, ok ? and im sorry for not knowing about the fourth and fifth season spoilers, its not a top priority of mine.
                        thank you.
                        My point was that it was on the front page that he might return and you came in here stating that we should forget about him.

Comment

Originally posted by russ_sg1 View Post
                          The best way I can think of to bring him back would be for him to explain next time they see him that he was wearing body armour so that the pistol shot didnt touch him, and then the ponytail Genii mercenary dude that knelt down next to him slipped him a tablet.

The tablet contains a drug perfected by the Genii that makes someone appear dead, with almost no heartbeat. The drug was made so that soldiers about to be taken by the wraith for feeding could play dead and thus avoid capture.

So he gets shot, and slipped the pill. Becket examines him and determines him dead, then the Genii dudes are allowed to take him offword for their own funeral ceremony, where he returns to plotting the downfall of the galaxy

I hope im right!
                          I hope you're wrong about the pill as that has been done to death. I didnt see any blood so I am guessing he had body armor on as to him apearing dead he could slow his breathing to apear dead.

Comment

Kolya was left as dead in "Irresponsible." The thing is that when you're shot dead and you die immediately, you don't bleed out (which is a TV misnomer of great gouts of blood everywhere). If the bullet strike the right place, death is instantaneous. The heart stops pumping and nothing is pushing blood out of the wound.

However, I really don't care to see Kolya turn into the Stefano DiMara of Stargate. Stefano was a character on a soap opera who kept dying but kept coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Kolya was left as dead in "Irresponsible." The thing is that when you're shot dead and you die immediately, you don't bleed out (which is a TV misnomer of great gouts of blood everywhere). If the bullet strike the right place, death is instantaneous. The heart stops pumping and nothing is pushing blood out of the wound.

However, I really don't care to see Kolya turn into the Stefano DiMara of Stargate. Stefano was a character on a soap opera who kept dying but kept coming back.
                              True I've seen it in person so I know what you mean, but Koyla isnt stupid enough to let that happen. I'm betting he came prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                True I've seen it in person so I know what you mean, but Koyla isnt stupid enough to let that happen. I'm betting he came prepared.
                                Actually, how would Kolya even know Sheppard would shoot him? And not go for a head shot? And I'd be surprised if Shep's team DIDN'T check to make sure he was dead. Beckett certainly would.

Comment

Working...
                                X