X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
    Who?! What?! Where?! When?! How?! WTF?!

They're bringing back Kolya back?1 You have to give me the link to this little snippet of information. I need to see it with my own eyes. Some people seem to be certain he's coming back, other's are unsure, and other's already have specs on how he DIDN'T die, so someone has to give me the full info.

Where did you get the news?! Can I get a quote maybe a link!!
    Check the homepage of GW. It's at the top of the news.
    click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      Check the homepage of GW. It's at the top of the news.
      Gadzooks...it's true! Oh my cookies!! Well, I don't know guys, I don't know how I'm going to handle this new info.

Well, I do love Kolya, so I'll suck it up. They should have brought Davi's back as John's dad on Earth...that would have been wicked!! Double faces all over the place.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
        Kolya is my all-time fave non-team character and Davi just oozes charisma, I would never say no to having him back.
        Same. He reminds of Adama from BSG a little. I think he would have made a just as captian

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I think hes a great character incase it came off sounding like i dont like him, its just the whole reviving thing thats annoying.

Comment

If this is true, it's fricking moronic of them & proves they don't have a clue about what they're doing.

Kolya & Beckett should never have been killed off in the 1st place! Then there would have been no need to see you were wrong, then stumble & bumble on the cock-ups that you made & try to rectify them.

If they had a problem, then should have simply cut Doc Beck's appearances back a few. While making Kolya the leader of the Genii. Meaning there would be no alliance & always trouble when they met.

The only way I can see this working is if it's him & Beckett that come back in the same episode as clones, asurans etc, or their whole 'ressurection' thing isn't true at all & it turns out to simply be a flashback episode involving both characters or something like that.

If he simply turns up one day, Shep stumbling for words & says I killed you. He laughs & says you should have finished the job then. It turns out that they didn't even bother checking that he was dead & simply let the mercs take their leader away only to discover he was still alive, I swear I'll smash the damn tv!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
              If this is true, it's fricking moronic of them & proves they don't have a clue about what they're doing.

Kolya & Beckett should never have been killed off in the 1st place! Then there would have been no need to see you were wrong, then stumble & bumble on the cock-ups that you made & try to rectify them.

If they had a problem, then should have simply cut Doc Beck's appearances back a few. While making Kolya the leader of the Genii. Meaning there would be no alliance & always trouble when they met.

The only way I can see this working is if it's him & Beckett that come back in the same episode as clones, asurans etc, or their whole 'ressurection' thing isn't true at all & it turns out to simply be a flashback episode involving both characters or something like that.

If he simply turns up one day, Shep stumbling for words & says I killed you. He laughs & says you should have finished the job then. It turns out that they didn't even bother checking that he was dead & simply let the mercs take their leader away only to discover he was still alive, I swear I'll smash the damn tv!
              I like TPTB, but I have to say, I totally agree with Wraithboy. To many dead, but not dead people turning up---is a bit unnerving. Especially considering that there was no point in regards to Carson, and way too lame in regards to Kolya--who was a bloody great "human" villain. I'll wait and see, but I just don't think coming back from the dead is viable. I like it just as the final end.

Note to TPTB---You're not MARVEL!! And please don't try to be, I can't handle too many Jean Grey's and Scarlet Witch's providing the in you need to bring back JG...just leave them dead.

Greened you for this one Wraithboy.

Comment

I rather hope that's the way it's done. It would indicate sloppiness and over confidence on the team's part. Being able to kill Wraith doesn't mean they can automatically assume a fellow human is dead just because they think he ought to be. "Sheppard shot him so he must have expired."
                sigpic

Comment

They'd definitely check to see if he was dead. If not, the sharks are a jumpin'

I don't want to see clone (gah, aren't there enough ba'al clones for the entire sG franchise??). I'm hoping that this is all a nightmare sequence (not dream, as Kolya should be in a nightmare) or flashback. I can't see the team leaving in such a happy mood if Kolya was still alive, plus Beckett seemed to be the only doctor around and he wouldn't leave a patient - even an enemy - bleeding to death.

Kolya's dead and well, that's that. If not, the writers are damn sloppy.

Comment

I can totally see Kolya surviving. He's been shot through the chest, and didn't they say he survived a explosion somewhere?

Anyway, I would be quite pleased if he returned. He's my favorite bad guy! But, for those of you who don't like people 'coming back from the dead', I imagine they could bring the actor back by saying Kolya has a twin brother... That would be so cool!! (Well, actually, it would probably make Sheppard nuts! *giggles*)

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                      I can totally see Kolya surviving. He's been shot through the chest, and didn't they say he survived a explosion somewhere?

Anyway, I would be quite pleased if he returned. He's my favorite bad guy! But, for those of you who don't like people 'coming back from the dead', I imagine they could bring the actor back by saying Kolya has a twin brother... That would be so cool!! (Well, actually, it would probably make Sheppard nuts! *giggles*)
                      I don't recall him surviving an explosion, but he did survive the shoulder shot in Storm/Eye. Ack, ack, no twin brother! (shades of "Days of Our Lives"!)

Comment

Frankly, I'm happy to see Kolya back, I'm just a bit p'd at TPTB for reviving a supposedly dead character. AGAIN. It's getting old already.

Bets now being taken on the form of his return.
                        Not dead at all, brought back from dead, time travel, AU, alternate dimension, twin brother, dream, flashback (my personal fave) etc...
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          I don't recall him surviving an explosion, but he did survive the shoulder shot in Storm/Eye. Ack, ack, no twin brother! (shades of "Days of Our Lives"!)
                          Sorry, never seen "Days of Our Lives". But I still think the whole twin brother thing would be neat.

Comment

Do you guys think this whole Kolya coming back is based on the plot/script that JF pitched to JM a while back?! JM said it was great, and maybe could have worked in S4, but they were pushing it to S5 instead?! <---confirmation of an S5, anyone?!

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                            Sorry, never seen "Days of Our Lives". But I still think the whole twin brother thing would be neat.
                            Technically it's more of a One Life To Live plot line. They have used it about 5-6 times in the past 5 years. Actually just recently a new bro is coming into OLtL. Days is known for it's supernatural or epic storylines that kill off a butt load of people. During those times about 5-7 characters get eliminated. Marlena and the John Black characters are the only ones set in stone for life.

Comment

Kolya will return in a soft reset. The whole episode will never have happened! LOL

Comment

Well, nobody griped about the ever living Apophis....

Kolya is dead. Long live Kolya!

Comment

Working...
                                X