Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    That doesn't make me feel any better. I'm not surprised. I'm just tired.

Join the club . They used twice the nanite thing on Weir and cannot find something new. Zelenka joined the backup singer's club and Sam was nowhere to be found in this "outstanding" S4. I am looking forward to see Walter Skinner showing Sam his quarters on the Dedy .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Join the club . They used twice the nanite thing on Weir and cannot find something new. Zelenka joined the backup singer's club and Sam was nowhere to be found in this "outstanding" S4. I am looking forward to see Walter Skinner showing Sam his quarters on the Dedy .
      Wait a minute... There was an episode where Zelenka wasn't a backup singer? I'd love to see that one

Comment

well, I'm glad I have Prison break, Terminator series and now I saw Heroes pilot episode. So, SGA isn't only scifi series airing
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

g.o.d: Did you watch Heroes with Czech dubinng yesterday? Ouch! There were cut off three scenes and the synchron voices for Micah and Peter were horrible.

Hmm, I want to see BAMSR tonight (or tomorrow morning ) and to see that "mega big battle" of theirs. I want to see if Mallozzi lied about this one, too.
          The horrible thing is that I am doing site about SGA and I *have to* watch it so I can write reviews. But I would watch anyway. I want to see how this ends. And there is still hope that Weir isn´t dead after all and that they might give command of Atlantis to some real commander in S5. I doubt they would give it back to Liz but anyone is better than Perfect Blondie.
          Last edited by Klenotka; 04 January 2008, 03:38 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Have you guys seen this? That is so funny .

BAMSR PJ Scene

My God, I am traumatised!!!!! Ronon making out with Keller!!!!

*smacks head against the table, not another, soap opera!!!*
            Last edited by Integrabyte; 04 January 2008, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              g.o.d: Did you watch Heroes with Czech dubinng yesterday? Ouch! There were cut off three scenes and the synchron voices for Micah and Peter were horrible.
              yes, I did. But I will download next episodes
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to see Walter Skinner showing Sam his quarters on the Dedy .
                By all means, last time that happened, she ended up dead:

Spoiler:

All hail Skinner! All hail Skinner!

Have you guys seen this? That is so funny .

BAMSR PJ Scene
                Dumbass team + Beauty & The Beast.

sigpic

Comment

My God, I am traumatised!!!!! Ronon making out with Keller!!!!
                  *smacks head against the table, not another, soap opera!!!*
                  You haven't seen that before???!!!! It's been on like....long...

Comment

huh?
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

<snip>

ok, the whole season 4 is utter rubbish
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 04 January 2008, 10:11 AM.
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        By all means, last time that happened, she ended up dead:

Spoiler:

All hail Skinner! All hail Skinner!
                        That amused me greatly! Go Colonel Skinner, go!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          ok, the whole season 4 is utter rubbish
                          Never a truer word spoken.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                            You haven't seen that before???!!!! It's been on like....long...
                            Sorry, I avoided everything related to Keller . Can you forgive me ?

i think you anti's take this the wrong way. you should see the season as a whole, but as 20 seperate episods, some good, and some bad
                            For a show aiming to have each episode as a collage in order to spare the viewer background checks you seem to take SGA the wrong way. Some episodes have no connection, none whatsoever, so why should I take it as a whole?

Comment

<snip>

One word (that's lacking in PTB's minds): continuity.
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 04 January 2008, 10:11 AM.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

guys, please, don't feed the trolls, you just give me a lot more to delete. report them and move on
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X