Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Kirk Sheppard definitely
    I want to see ruthless Sheppard, at least he's interesting. If we had seen ruthless Sheppard in "The Tower", that episode might've been saved (Sheppard taking that girl and seizing control over the Sister City in order to aquire it for the team, and afterwards leaving her behind on that planet).

Also it would give Teyla something to do: Stopping Sheppard and Ronon from going completely into destruction mode. Sam would have to deal with the fall-out from the destructive duo's handling of the missions and explain it to the IOA.

Now, that would be a darker storyline for S4. Sheppard being driven to this point by the loss of Weir and dragging Ronon down with him until both are nothing more than killing-machines. Also let Sheppard re-activate certain parts of that Wraith DNA he has left from "Conversion" and inject him and Ronon with that Wraith-killing treatment from "Poisoning the Well".
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
      I want to see ruthless Sheppard.

Sheppard impressed me in the Storm and The Eye. The rest, desperate housewives meets the pegasus galaxy

Comment

I want to see ruthless Sheppard, at least he's interesting. If we had seen ruthless Sheppard in "The Tower", that episode might've been saved (Sheppard taking that girl and seizing control over the Sister City in order to aquire it for the team, and afterwards leaving her behind on that planet).

Also it would give Teyla something to do: Stopping Sheppard and Ronon from going completely into destruction mode. Sam would have to deal with the fall-out from the destructive duo's handling of the missions and explain it to the IOA.

Now, that would be a darker storyline for S4. Sheppard being driven to this point by the loss of Weir and dragging Ronon down with him until both are nothing more than killing-machines. Also let Sheppard re-activate certain parts of that Wraith DNA he has left from "Conversion" and inject him and Ronon with that Wraith-killing treatment from "Poisoning the Well".
        You should write more fanfiction

Comment

I'm wondering whether Shep's actions in MC will ever be mentioned again. And I mean directly mentioned, not some paltry "I've done some questionable things" sort of comment. While it's great and all that there are some morally ambiguous actions happening, they mean squat all if there aren't any consequences or fallout to such actions.

The lack of repercussion also implies that either the SGC accepted his actions without comment or that he lied to the SGC in his report...

Comment

Be still my heart. Then when he finds out Weir is still alive and the IOA won't let her return to Atlantis. He grabs her and along with the rest of the team they settle on a tropical planet. McKay, of course, brings along a cure for all of the above and they all live happily ever after. What? You knew I was a hopeless romantic.

I guess I need to start working on my custom avatar. I'm not far away.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

What?!? More Sheppard?

*dies from an underdose of Teyla*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                I'm wondering whether Shep's actions in MC will ever be mentioned again. And I mean directly mentioned, not some paltry "I've done some questionable things" sort of comment. While it's great and all that there are some morally ambiguous actions happening, they mean squat all if there aren't any consequences or fallout to such actions.

The lack of repercussion also implies that either the SGC accepted his actions without comment or that he lied to the SGC in his report...
                If at all, they will be mentioned just like the very existence of people like Carson Beckett and Kate Heightmeyer - ten episodes from now and only in a 'By the way' way.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

If at all, they will be mentioned just like the very existence of people like Aiden Ford, Carson Beckett, Elizabeth Weir and Kate Heightmeyer - ten episodes from now and only in a 'By the way' way.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    What?!? More Sheppard?

There there...better to have an underdose than to have her killed

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      What?!? More Sheppard?

So for both the Shep and Teyla fans, how bout an episode where they switch bodies and have to cope? OK, it's been done before in many ways, but I think these two in each other's bodies would be hilarious...
                      (can you imagine Shep dealing with Teyla's pregnancy?)

Comment

Think I will reach my 2,000 before s4 is over? If the second part of s4 sucks as much as I predict it does, then maybe.

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                        So for both the Shep and Teyla fans, how bout an episode where they switch bodies and have to cope? OK, it's been done before in many ways, but I think these two in each other's bodies would be hilarious...
                        (can you imagine Shep dealing with Teyla's pregnancy?)
                        I've read a Sheppard/Weir story like that. He had to go through several hours of labor before they switched back and she got the rest. *giggle* Anyway, I think body switching is cliche...or not?

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                          Anyway, I think body switching is cliche...or not?
                          Oh, TOTALLY cliche'd, I agree. And I bet there would be a whole slew of anti comments if they ever did it. (But I can still have fun imagining and it would give the actors a chance to do something out of character)

Comment

We need a reset button

Comment

yes we really do, if we had all the cool technology we have now, ten years ago, stargate would be the most popular series ever

and give them a copy of all seasons to avoid plotholes

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                We need a reset button
                                I has one in my sig...though be careful, overuse has some adverse effects...see sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X