Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me Too I have seen all of the first half now and I do not like how they have Sam a shadow od her former self and Keller is not a good character for Jewel they did not think it thru you can't just throw anyone in a CMO they have to be right for the part. I miss Weir her presense is greatly missed.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I love Jewel to pieces but I'm afraid the Keller-character was a serious mis-cast. She doesn't have the maturity to play an experienced Doctor who could potentially hold a CMO postion. She would be excellent as a resident or student (thinking about Kellie Martin's character in ER, Lucy ...) but not as the CMO.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Once Beckett's back Keller'll be reduced to wallpaper assistant within no time.

The problem is not Jewel Staite playing a young docter, the main problem lies in the way they have written Keller. If they had written Keller as some kind of genius to was send to the PG by her own request and lacks social skills. She could've become the only character on Atlantis McKay would be forced to treat as his equal, and that would've been quite a development and quite an arc especially if you make them work together and their egos clash. Add to that that she might've even been an eye-opener for Sheppard because she could continuously keep bugging him about why he acts like an idiot while he should be using his intellect.

But, sadly, that requires putting too much effort into the writing and it would give the character some depth.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Hey FH, nice job on the video! Do you have any Bon Jovi with SGA?
          One thing that will get me watching SGA again is Jon Bon Jovi in a guest role, I may be able to forgive JM a little if they did that

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            One thing that will get me watching SGA again is Jon Bon Jovi in a guest role, I may be able to forgive JM a little if they did that
            If JBJ will join, I want Eric Clapton too . He could teach Teyla a thing or too

Comment

I want the Power Rangers to get a guest role but sadly that will never happen.
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

If they work on S5 like the worked on the Ark of Truth things will change dramatically. My god they did an amazing JOB in the Ark. Why won't they do the same in SGA???? Bring back exploration! Bring back the good chemistry!!! The SG1 crew is amazing compared with the new SGA crew
                Last edited by Integrabyte; 22 December 2007, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  If JBJ will join, I want Eric Clapton too . He could teach Teyla a thing or too
                  Yep, I could go for that too, EC is God

Comment

Anyone seen SG-1's Ark of Truth?

Spoiler:
                    Is it true there are Replicators in the movie?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Spoiler:
                      Yes I've seen it -waste of time. But since it's off-topic PM me if you want details...

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Spoiler:
                        I have seen it and it's absolutely amazing movie. But story about the replicators is soooo boring
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          I have seen it and it's absolutely amazing movie. But story about the replicators is soooo boring
                          Boring? In my opinion it showed clearly how people take snap decisions because they are narrow minded!

Comment

Boring? In my opinion it showed clearly how people take snap decisions because they are narrow minded!
                            In my opinion it showed stupid re-hash...

Comment

instead of spending time on replicators, they should have focused more on the ascended beings. I was hoping we'll finally learn something important and new about them. And we learned nothing
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                                In my opinion it showed stupid re-hash...
                                It's not rehash, it's replication.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X