Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    instead of spending time on replicators, they should have focused more on the ascended beings. I was hoping we'll finally learn something important and new about them. And we learned nothing
    This is not the time and place but we learnt more than we need about ascended beings. Morgan mirrored all of them with her actions. Compare this with Pegasus project and you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Anyone seen SG-1's Ark of Truth?

Spoiler:
      Is it true there are Replicators in the movie?
      It's already come out? *hides* Not that I'm going to watch or anything, not interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        It's already come out? *hides* Not that I'm going to watch or anything, not interested in that.
        Yes. They need to toy with a couple animations but overall the movie is better S4 in every aspect .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Yes. They need to toy with a couple animations but overall the movie is better S4 in every aspect .
          it's better than S2, S3 and S4. Damn, I want my beloved SG-1 back
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
            Yeah same here. As a loyal fan I like to wait, so I can support the show by buying it. So there will be more movies down the road for SG-1 when the sales are through the roof.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Yeah same here. As a loyal fan I like to wait, so I can support the show by buying it. So there will be more movies down the road for SG-1 when the sales are through the roof.

I'll buy a DVD too. It really doesn't matter that I've seen it. This was a great x-mas present for me
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I'll buy a DVD too. It really doesn't matter that I've seen it. This was a great x-mas present for me
                That's cool. Because there are people who will just download it and have no intentions of buying the DVD at all.

I had a friend who downloaded the 2nd half of Season 3 of SGA and Season 10 of SG-1, you know because of the wonderful 7 month hiatus for SCI FI. Well he bought all the DVDs and then some afterwards. Myself, I don't mind waiting, I am so into SGA now, so when SGA season 4 ends, I will move over to SG-1!
                Last edited by Briangate78; 22 December 2007, 10:04 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait to receive the DVD from AMAZON Want to see this AOT in super extra high quality . Adria looks like she wants to go out with me

it's better than S2, S3 and S4. Damn, I want my beloved SG-1 back
                  Of course it is. The SG1 cast is more experienced and it seems that they can do something right. SGA needs exploration and continuity!!!! Bring those things back and we will slowly get a good show!

Comment

I cannot wait to receive the DVD from AMAZON Want to see this AOT in super extra high quality . Adria looks like she wants to go out with me

Of course it is. The SG1 cast is more experienced and it seems that they can do something right. SGA needs exploration and continuity!!!! Bring those things back and we will slowly get a good show!
                    Adria's story arc for S10 was a great idea, imo. YES, she is hot! But that was not the only reason I loved that character. I also loved Vala in S10! The Vala in the first several eps of S9 was annoying to me. The episode "The powers that be" was the first episode where I began to like her character. I guess it was a tough time when both O'neill and Carter, my two favorite characters were not in the beginning(Those two cameos by RDA were Pathetic, imo). Still I gave S9 a try but was not a big fan. S10 was really good, and this movie, I am actually really looking forward to.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      I will only buy it if I think it's worth buying, and when it's released in region 2. If I don't think it's worth its money, then I won't be spending it.

That's my reasoning behind lots of things that I download. I want to have a trial run first. I don't like it, won't spend money on it. I do, and you'll find me racing to the local DVD/CD-shop to get a copy.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

unfortunately, I've lost my hopes in SGA a very long time ago. I only can hope SGU will be about things that I loved in SG-1: exploration, meeting new civilizations, uncovering mysteries in the universe. The things SGA doesn't have
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup... Best present ever!!!
                          **and when I can pre-order the official dvd I will, gotta keep SG1 going!**

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                            Yup... Best present ever!!!
                            **and when I can pre-order the official dvd I will, gotta keep SG1 going!**
                            I already did on AMAZON long before I saw the film

Comment

unfortunately, I've lost my hopes in SGA a very long time ago. I only can hope SGU will be about things that I loved in SG-1: exploration, meeting new civilization, uncovering mysteries in the universe. The things SGA doesn't have
                              SGU is supposed to be a totally seperate entity from SG-1 and SGA. I do have high hopes for that series, which I know it will see the light of day. Look at SCI FI's programming. Do you think Ghost Plumbers is going to be this successful down the road? Eureka has already lost viewers from their first season. BSG is ending next season and may not even have a full season because of the writer's strike. Flash Gordon is likely gonna get the axe. Now is the time to add a show that has a guaranteed fan base.
                              sigpic

Comment

i liked Atlantis not sg-1

its why i liked Atlantis because it wasn't sg-1

of course thats no longer true

I have no hope for the new series at all
                                if i dare to try and like it... they will just destroy it anyways
                                Last edited by parisindy; 22 December 2007, 11:06 AM.
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X