Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    I'd just like to say this episode is crap and I'm not even all the way through it yet. I had to resort to chocolate to get through the second half.

In watching the part where Larrin......

Spoiler:
    was restored after being near death after being fed upon and she said "That felt kinda good", I was like ohhh yeah, Larrin would get off on that....Good GRIEF!!!

Comment

I'm just waiting for an Anti Larrin in Season 4 thread to pop up.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        There were certain factors insulting if you are sparky shipper.
        Explain please.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
          I'm just waiting for an Anti Larrin in Season 4 thread to pop up.....LOL
          Don't tempt.

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          Explain please.
          I second that!

Does this mean that next season the chick from this ep will be joining the team? Maybe they're gonna get rid of Teyla after all. LOL!
          Oh dude, no. Just no.
          Last edited by dana; 27 October 2007, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            Explain please.
            hee hee. Well Shep shoving/dragging Larrin into closet. Shep kissing Larrin (well ok I expected that and that didn't bother me). Shep carrying Larrin - he did have to put her down.

You know I love the Shep whump fest. That was good. Larrin beating the crap out of him - . The rest of the episode was very reminiscence of Prometheus Unbound of SG1. Carl Binder did say they like rehashing, so this was one of those rehashed stories.

No Carter or Keller. Rodney ran the expedition. What?! Since when does the head of science run the rescue missions? They could've at least made an one line statement of, oh so and so authorized the mission ... or what ever. Keller wasn't needed. So little of anyone else, it was an after thought. Lorne was there - still so pretty Teyla & Ronon did what they do best, roll their eyes at Rodney and generally try to keep him focused.
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              yeah shep is my fav...but i totally agree that weir and carson were atlantis

as much as i love whump its not the same without carson there to make him better and without weir's worry and concern

green you if i could

the team is gone....
              Go watch it ... Shep whump is really good in this one, specially getting beaten up by Larrin and his reaction to it.

I do agree, this episode is where I missed Weir the very most so far. Just was not the same. Rodney, Teyla and Ronon were concerned but it didn't carry the same level of urgency.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                hmmmm my hubby liked it because of the hot female factor.

I didn't like it because of the obvious rehash of Prometheus Unbound -- I guess Carl Binder was not kidding when he said they were going to revisit plots. All the little bits were too predictable. Maybe I need to stop watching this genre all together.

There were certain factors insulting if you are sparky shipper.
                It was just slightly better than Prometheus Unbound...

Originally posted by suse View Post
                This ep was (nearly) unmitigated crap. The only redeeming part was Teyla
                Spoiler:
                rolling her eyes at McKay's 'sexy alien' comment.

suse
                Ditto. Still I felt I've lost 40 minutes watching it and a couple of minutes downloading it. -> Recycle Bin

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Oh, they wouldn't do that. Wait, what am I saying...
                  I'm actually inclined to believe that Teyla is relatively safe since she's the Token Alien Hot Chick of the show, but it could depend on Rachel and whether or not she wants to devote her time to motherhood. Wouldn't blame her a bit if she did, but it'd mean they need another Alien Hot Chick and since Vala did so well for SG-1... *shrug*

Comment

Heh, now there's a whole thread dedicated to discuss us. Should we start discussing 'pro fans' as well?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      Heh, now there's a whole thread dedicated to discuss us. Should we start discussing 'pro fans' as well?
                      Why sink to their level? The view from the moral high ground is better.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        I was reading that thread, even posted a response. Ironically, I think antis and pros view each other in much the same way.

Each side thinks the other side has: no sense of humor, no life, no imagination, too much investment in a silly genre show, an aversion to change and no right to exist. OK, maybe not the last one. LOL. Did I cover everything?

Why waste energy discussing other posters when season four itself has provided so much source material to b*tch and moan about.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          True, but I'm surprised such thread wasn't locked? The mere mention of the word 'people' in an anti thread justifies mod action. And now there's a whole thread discussing 'those people' running wild. Oh, well...
                          sigpic

Comment

I replied there because frankly, I'm sick of people putting me to 'is unhappy with her life therefore has to hate the show' bin and 'she's an anti, not a true fan' bin similar ones.

Now on topic, I have posted some thoughts yesterday but nobody replied and I would like to hear you opinion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                              Just a note - I kept my eyes tightly shut during the credits to avoid you know who - yes, I am two years old. LOL.
                              I skip them.

Unfortunately during Reunion my aim was off and I ended smack in the middle of AT's few intro seconds.
                              *opens moviemaker to edit Reunion*
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

True, but I'm surprised such thread wasn't locked? The mere mention of the word 'people' in an anti thread justifies mod action. And now there's a whole thread discussing 'those people' running wild. Oh, well...
                                Maybe the mods themselves are not pleased with the level of antiness, so they're giving the thread some latitude. Was there ever this much negativity on the board in the past? It doesn't faze me, but then again I've posted on soap boards which usually requires a hard hat and thigh-high boots. LOL. So nothing said on this board strikes me as being particularly overboard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X