Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci Fi may spend more money, but they don't have to share the profit.

Rule of Acquisition #2 - The best deal is the one that brings the most profit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Skiffy should have waited for the DVR numbers before pulling the plug on BSG.
      I think they've ended BSG at just the right time, on a high, do you really want it to go down hill the way Atlantis is going and SG-1 did post season 8

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
        I liked the Wicked Witch of the West idea you had in the other thread
        Yes, that one is in production. Well, almost since my laptop is off to the doctor cause it attracted a mean bug (or at least I hope it's just a mean bug otherwise I'm once again doomed but I did make lots of back-ups this time).

No news about the actors for S5 yet? It might be because of the different timing (and the fact that they were standing at the edge of a cliff - with the lemmings ready to push them down), but the last time the news of the renewal came without similar news about the actors, we lost 2 regulars.
        *gasp* What if TPTB's are planning on dropping 2 more regulars? Who could they be? What are we doing? Who's flying this thing? ... *chases Wash out of mind*

I think it's still a little early and contracts will probably have to be renegotiated unless they signed for 5 years... which is entirely in the realm of possibility.

Lowest rated show not canceled?
        Now, there's something the Guinness Book of Records would put underneath freaky records. Or sad records. Depends.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No contracts as of yet but AT said she'd like to be back.

http://www.syfyportal.com/news424205.html

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

Enough for TPTB to run straight to her and offer her a contract, and who knows the lead. *grumble* Cause it's their favorite mary-sue.

Edit: What's with the sudden outburst of Pro/Anti-threads getting made at the speed of light? What the frak?
            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 25 October 2007, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              I think they've ended BSG at just the right time, on a high, do you really want it to go down hill the way Atlantis is going and SG-1 did post season 8
              Stargate problem is crappy writing. BSG doesn't suffer from that illness as far as I'm concerned. I could easily see a season 5.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Enough for TPTB to run straight to her and offer her a contract, and who knows the lead. *grumble* Cause it's their favorite mary-sue.
              Everything has to change at some point (except Sue).

Edit: What's with the sudden outburst of Pro/Anti-threads getting made at the speed of light? What the frak?
              That's a healthy fandom.
              sigpic

Comment

That's a healthy fandom.

Comment

My prediction: AT will be back full-time next season barring anything that pops up in RL. Carter will remain in charge of Atlantis. If TH comes back it will be in only a few eps like s4 (provided they don't kill off Weir this season, of course ).

What ep is on tomorrow? Oh, Travelers. One of the two eps I'm dreading upfront. Hot babe in tiiiight leather pants alternatively beating and smooching Shep, YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    My prediction: AT will be back full-time next season barring anything that pops up in RL. Carter will remain in charge of Atlantis. If TH comes back it will be in only a few eps like s4 (provided they don't kill off Weir this season, of course ).

What ep is on tomorrow? Oh, Travelers. One of the two eps I'm dreading upfront. Hot babe in tiiiight leather pants alternatively beating and smooching Shep, YAY!
                    If that was me doing it I wouldn't mind it so much.

But in all seriousness, I do think if there was a way, they'd get AT back. I have no guess about TH -- like I said before, my selfish side wants her back in anyway possible. My other "good side" of course wants her to do what she thinks is best for herself. I try to squish that side.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      If that was me doing it I wouldn't mind it so much.

But in all seriousness, I do think if there was a way, they'd get AT back. I have no guess about TH -- like I said before, my selfish side wants her back in anyway possible. My other "good side" of course wants her to do what she thinks is best for herself. I try to squish that side.
                      My "good side" wants Dr. Weir back. My "bad side" wants Dr. Carter dead. How is that?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, that one is in production. Well, almost since my laptop is off to the doctor cause it attracted a mean bug (or at least I hope it's just a mean bug otherwise I'm once again doomed but I did make lots of back-ups this time).
                        Ouch. Sorry to hear that. My own desktop is off to the doctor, I took my friend's computer hostage while she wasn't looking

Back-ups are a nerd's best friends. Definitely.

*gasp* What if TPTB's are planning on dropping 2 more regulars? Who could they be? What are we doing? Who's flying this thing? ... *chases Wash out of mind*
                        I don't know about your other questions, but I'm sure that whatever the thing is, Carter is flying it - with the force of her mind.

I think it's still a little early and contracts will probably have to be renegotiated unless they signed for 5 years... which is entirely in the realm of possibility.
                        The actors had 3-year contracts, that's why they had the chance to drop Carson and Liz after S3. I suppose that with SGA's fate pending, they've put off all contract issues until they were sure they were coming back.

Originally posted by dana View Post

Vale_sg1 would like to be the Queen of England, but we can't always have what we want. But of course, she will.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post

Look on the bright side - no Sam in Travelers - or so I've heard...

Comment

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. My own desktop is off to the doctor, I took my friend's computer hostage while she wasn't looking
                            I'm using my mom's prehistoric case of a computer. Hogging it all day long.

Back-ups are a nerd's best friends. Definitely.
                            *nods*

...I'm sure that whatever the thing is, Carter is flying it - with the force of her mind.

The actors had 3-year contracts, that's why they had the chance to drop Carson and Liz after S3. I suppose that with SGA's fate pending, they've put off all contract issues until they were sure they were coming back.
                            Yeah, that clears a few things up for me.

Vale_sg1 would like to be the Queen of England, but we can't always have what we want.
                            You want to be Queen of England? Although, now that I have seen the Queen's crown jewels safely tucked in that big heavy vault... I'd have to say, diamands really are a girl's best friend.

But of course, she will.
                            Carter only needs to snap her fingers and voila, she's got it.

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                            Yay, that would be nice.

Comment

yes, we just exchane one leather clad women for another

this hurts to say, but id rather see carter than watch the shepsmooching. wheres the anti album i should be playing the loveboat theme on friday with my hurl bucket within easy reach
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

How about Keller? Is she in that?
                                If not, then I'm already encouraged.

Wha..??? Sheppard getting smooched again? What are the odds?

Comment

Working...
                                X