Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    I have a somewhat morbid fascination with it, though. I mean, if the stories are this bad now, what are they going to be like in a year? I don't think I want to know. Might be time to collapse the Gateroom again and avoid this entire section.
    Obviously Cooper thinks it's okay to rehash SG-1 stories so we know what to expect... they obviously can't think of anything original anymore. Should be fun making fun of of lame rehashed stories and observe the low ratings.

Originally posted by Landers View Post
    If the ratings fall as the season goes on, there is no telling what SciFi will do. They did cancel Farscape after "renewing" the show.
    Thanks for cheering me up. Now we have some hope left LOL
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      Obviously Cooper thinks it's okay to rehash SG-1 stories so we know what to expect... they obviously can't think of anything original anymore. Should be fun making fun of of lame rehashed stories and observe the low ratings.
      Looks like we'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Looks like we'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I agree! Although I've stopped watching the show, I'm hanging around the fandom simply to catch "The Kindred" two-parter near the end of S4. In the meantime, I enjoy reading some of the comments (pro and anti) and seeing the ratings for each episode.

Comment

I'm hear mainly to catch up with friends, b!tch about how cr@p the show is and up my posting count in the Dr Who threads

Comment

Hey, have you guys seen the episode stills for Travelers on MGM's site? Girl in tight pants and leather and smooching Shep.

Comment

She looks like Catwoman.
              sigpic

Comment

She looks like Catwoman.
                A very old catwoman. What's up with there warrior types of women baring their bellies? I mean isn't that a very vulnerable spot in battle?

Maybe I am thinking of old wars.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  A very old catwoman. What's up with there warrior types of women baring their bellies? I mean isn't that a very vulnerable spot in battle?

Maybe I am thinking of old wars.
                  You're being realistic. That's the problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    LOL, the way the ratings are shaping up to be, we can expect it to go as low as 0.5 by the end of the season. lol
                    One can only hope

That's the power of Elizabeth.
                    It is, considering one of them is coming from across the world

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    *nods* Got any ideas?
                    I liked the Wicked Witch of the West idea you had in the other thread

Originally posted by Landers View Post
                    If the ratings fall as the season goes on, there is no telling what SciFi will do. They did cancel Farscape after "renewing" the show.
                    Oh, right! I will never forgive them for That. Never.

No news about the actors for S5 yet? It might be because of the different timing (and the fact that they were standing at the edge of a cliff - with the lemmings ready to push them down), but the last time the news of the renewal came without similar news about the actors, we lost 2 regulars.

Comment

You're being realistic. That's the problem.
                      Sorry! I shall not commit such mistake again!
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                        No news about the actors for S5 yet? It might be because of the different timing (and the fact that they were standing at the edge of a cliff - with the lemmings ready to push them down), but the last time the news of the renewal came without similar news about the actors, we lost 2 regulars.
                        IMO, they still are. If SGA's ratings keep falling throughout season 4, Skiffy will have to do something unless they want to break another record. Lowest rated show not canceled?
                        sigpic

Comment

Lowest rated show not canceled?
                          SGA will never have low ratings. They will find a way to pump them up somehow. Do you think that with the same technique Dr.House could rise above 10?

*looks around herself in fear and hopes that the word ratings wasn't noticed*

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                            SGA will never have low ratings. They will find a way to pump them up somehow. Do you think that with the same technique Dr.House could rise above 10?

*looks around herself in fear and hopes that the word ratings wasn't noticed*
                            Skiffy should have waited for the DVR numbers before pulling the plug on BSG.
                            sigpic

Comment

Skiffy should have waited for the DVR numbers before pulling the plug on BSG.
                              Or SG1. If I have to watch a crappy show, it could at least be one with CB that entertains me!

Comment

there's a big difference betwen bsg and atl

skiffy/nbc are footing ALL the bill for bsg. they pay all the production costs.
                                with ATL, mgm pays a chunk of them. thus it can be cheaper to air atl, with lower ratings, than bsg with higher ratings because mgm is paying part of the production costs
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X