Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Look, Todd was an Athosian back in season 1.

And Teyla looked... alive?
    So Todd is a cross dresser now?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      So Todd is a cross dresser now?
      Todd is a Wraith Queen. LOL!
      sigpic

Comment

Todd is a Wraith Queen. LOL!
        JM is a Wraith Queen

Comment

Prepare to be noodled.
          sigpic

Comment

Prepare to be noodled.

Its on my to do list every day I wake up .

Comment

To make things worse they added a Carson clone and Michael.
              Hey. I'm just glad Carson's back However the eternal grudge against JM will prosper on.

JM is a Wraith Queen
              Oh! Manippy idea. Anybody have a good qualty JM picture? I can't seem to find any of high quality or a large file size. but nonetheless I am enthused

So far I've removed his eyebrows

Comment

A clone...how original! And convenient!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                  Hey, it's admittably better than tons of other possibilities they could have come up with!

(Plus if it was any more complex the majority male audience wouldn't be able to comprehend it)

I've finished shaving Mallozzi's brows. Next his skin will be injected with estrogen Wraith skin dye simulator

Comment

Well, it helps the reset button

Comment

I'm not sure Carson is a clone.

Spoiler:
                      The promo Sci-Fi aired mentioned replicators. *sigh* I really want them to all just vanish, now that Weir won't be coming back. But anyway, how can a clone have all the memories of the original Carson? Unless he's one of those replicator built humans like in TMC. Or is it a convention in this universe that clones also have the memories of the original?

Hey, we only have three more episodes of seaon 4! Only three more episodes to be disappointed in (watch me like the last eps--it might happen ).

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post

Spoiler:
                        The promo Sci-Fi aired mentioned replicators. *sigh* I really want them to all just vanish, now that Weir won't be coming back. But anyway, how can a clone have all the memories of the original Carson? Unless he's one of those replicator built humans like in TMC. Or is it a convention in this universe that clones also have the memories of the original?

Hey, we only have three more episodes of seaon 4! Only three more episodes to be disappointed in (watch me like the last eps--it might happen ).
                        The O'Neil clone had memories.
                        sigpic

Comment

The O'Neil clone had memories.
                          Ok, thanks. Not having watched SG-1 hinders me sometimes, 'cause I don't know all the conventions in the Stargate universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Oh! Manippy idea. Anybody have a good qualty JM picture? I can't seem to find any of high quality or a large file size. but nonetheless I am enthused
                            I could give it a shot later...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post

Spoiler:
                              I honestly do not care any more My favourite character is back.

However, after that? I dunno especially with Keller (big slap in the face) and one of my other favourites (Weir) being sent off the grid completely. Next season I'm probably just going to tune in for Carson's five and then I will continue to subsist on the much more fulfilling diet of fanfiction.

Comment

Look, Todd was an Athosian back in season 1.
                                LMAO!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

I honestly do not care any more My favourite character is back.

However, after that? I dunno especially with Keller (big slap in the face) and one of my other favourites (Weir) being sent off the grid completely. Next season I'm probably just going to tune in for Carson's five and then I will continue to subsist on the much more fulfilling diet of fanfiction.
                                my fav character never left the show...sadly it made no difference the show still sucked

love the carson though ((hugs))
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X