Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    So other than Integra (who hates it) anyone else has watched it?
    I'm waiting for my download to end...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Teyla is part Wraith... Her bf is a freak... Hello baby monster!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        And here I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
          You gave TPTB too much credit.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            *sigh* There goes my chance at seeing a normal wee lad in Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *sigh* There goes my chance at seeing a normal wee lad in Atlantis.
              There was never any chance of that after Teyla and Super!Wraith!Hybrid!Baby!OMG!FTW were able to control the wraith queen.

TBH any baby they wrote into the show wasn't going to be normal i.e. Sparky!Baby = Super!Ancient-gene!Baby, Sheyla!Baby = Super!Ancient!Wraith!Baby!ofDoom, Spanky!Baby= Super!Pegasus!Baby, Rodney/Anyone!Baby = Super!Genius!Whiny!Baby!ofDoom etc.
              sigpic

Comment

So you guys pick on me for hating it? . Grab a ticket, stand in line because in the episode thread plenty of people do that

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                  never underestimate TPTB!!
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    So you guys pick on me for hating it? . Grab a ticket, stand in line because in the episode thread plenty of people do that
                    I made my comments known in the episode thread today. I'll get zinged for it, I'm sure.

The whole Teyla/Kanan thing is just a rehash of the Daniel/Sha're arc from SG1, with the "special" baby that everyone wants. *yawns*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      I made my comments known in the episode thread today. I'll get zinged for it, I'm sure.

The whole Teyla/Kanan thing is just a rehash of the Daniel/Sha're arc from SG1, with the "special" baby that everyone wants. *yawns*
                      Daniel and Sha're had continuity. This had nothing whatsoever .

Comment

There's a bloody good chance I'll be adding my 20 cents of doom later as well...

Comment

There's a bloody good chance I'll be adding my 20 cents of doom later as well...
                          You'll love it . Its a heavy Teyla episode . Please take heavy literally

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            yep, he's an über wraith/human hybrid. But he's also brainwashed. I think he'll somehow turn against his new employer and help Teyla escape. But in this attempt he'll also die
                            *cracks up*

Can this show get any more ridiculous?!!!

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                            There was never any chance of that after Teyla and Super!Wraith!Hybrid!Baby!OMG!FTW were able to control the wraith queen.

TBH any baby they wrote into the show wasn't going to be normal i.e. Sparky!Baby = Super!Ancient-gene!Baby, Sheyla!Baby = Super!Ancient!Wraith!Baby!ofDoom, Spanky!Baby= Super!Pegasus!Baby, Rodney/Anyone!Baby = Super!Genius!Whiny!Baby!ofDoom etc.
                            Sparky babiez can only be cute and adorable, and in this case here *points to quoted post* i vote for super pegasus spanky babiez that can beat the crap out of anyone before they can even talk.

Is it likely to give you a heavy headache too? *laughs*
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

It's not because Teyla is heavily featured, I'll like it. If the story sucks... it will still be bad.

Comment

It's not because Teyla is heavily featured, I'll like it. If the story sucks... it will still be bad.
                                Something Like TMC and "Elizabeth". It sucked, although it was nice to see Torri.

[mod snip]
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 February 2008, 05:24 PM. Reason: Miss Luttrell is pregnant in Real life so this is NOT character related
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X