Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz View Post
    Probably, I don't know I'll try to drop by more often?, but since I'm no longer watching this show I feel out of place at a fan forum.
    Over here, you're always welcome. You're not the only one who's no longer watching, only watching a few episodes, watching the episodes without Keller/Carter.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Over here, you're always welcome. You're not the only one who's no longer watching, only watching a few episodes, watching the episodes without Keller/Carter.
      Amen to that! They've destroyed our fave show, but the remote is ours.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Travelers:
        LOL, is this the bounce-back?
        hehehehe

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Hmm, I am not writing often here and I kind of like S4 but it just...isn´t fun as it used to be.
        They promised us the story-arc. We are in episode 7 where something more or less similar to story-arc maybe started. But the episodes seem dull or what. I don´t know.
        nail meet head! totally agree!

But haven't you heard?, 0.9/1.0 is the new 2.0/2.2. *snicker*
        LMAO! hehe ((((((((((((((LUZ)))))))))))))))))))
        you should keep posting here dear... you will always be welcome
        even if its just to reminisce

Originally posted by BoyNamedSue View Post
        OMG! LOL!!! These are hillarious! I'm snurching them all and intend to use them wherever I can! Primarily on JM blog comments! LOL!!!
        feel free... i can make more if anyone wants a certain one

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        I have to agree with FNP-90 on this one. How can anyone expect us to believe this man would've made it through military academy is beyond me. His respect for superior officers, tendency towards insubordination and constant violation of dress codes is just... There is no way I'm going to believe he's a soldier. Look at his behavior when Carter is around. I'd give him at least 2 weeks of hard prison for their meeting on the balcony in 'Lifeline'
        shep in prison *has unclean thoughts*...ehm what were we talking about.. oh yeah hehe i think its cool that you guys don't like him... i adore him he's my fav by far... but i can see where others wouldn't each to their own. ((hugs))

the 'safe' version are by far the best version's ((hugs))

Amen to that! They've destroyed our fave show, but the remote is ours.
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Probably, I don't know I'll try to drop by more often?, but since I'm no longer watching this show I feel out of place at a fan forum.
          Well, I'm only watching eps with Elizabeth in them. I fear that makes it a rather short season for me, too...

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          TMC is my least anticipated ep
          Spoiler:
          unless Weir dies then I am so there to watch the blood shed... please let McKay be the one to kill her. *begs*
          I may even skip it until I know how it goes.
          *cries*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            the 'safe' version are by far the best version's ((hugs))
            And I happily provide.

*blinks once, twice, three times*

LOL!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

LMAO! hehe ((((((((((((((LUZ)))))))))))))))))))
                you should keep posting here dear... you will always be welcome
                even if its just to reminisce
                *hugs* I haven't watched since The Ark, reminiscence is all I've got, *shakes cane* remember those good ol' times when we had to walk a hundred miles, uphill, in the snow, to watch our Stargate?, and it was good.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                Well, I'm only watching eps with Elizabeth in them. I fear that makes it a rather short season for me, too...
                I couldn't even bring myself to watch the first two episodes of this season.

Comment

And, of course,

sigpic

Comment

And, of course,

On all accounts... A(wo)men!!

Comment

http://smileygenerator.us/t/gen.php

Edit: Found Fionnait's Johnny Cash song. Very appropriate indeed. Link updated...

Last edited by mcbarr; 12 November 2007, 05:20 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

And, of course,

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww and this is why i want to keep my anti threads... i don't want to loose you guys
                          as of right now I have no plans to post in the general aka pro threads

HEY! THUNDER STEALER! hehe

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                          DAMN STRAIGHT! WHOOT!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

HEY! THUNDER STEALER! hehe
                            It's the hive mind.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                              There are so many opportunities to be inclusive of the entire cast. You've pointed out a good number of possibilities, and they are suggestions I would love to see implemented. TPTB have lost the creative ability to make it happen, or simply don't care, it's hard to tell what it is these days.

If they were able to incorporate the entire cast they have now, I would be ecstatic about the upcoming season. If they had come out with the news that all the cast is going to get real development, that all the cast is going to be utilized I would be excited. However, instead, what we get is more cast getting the boot or getting demoted, talks about reset buttons, and shake-ups. How am I as a fan, suppose to be excited by an upcoming season when the main cast are dropping like flies? How am I as a fan, suppose to feel about the remaining cast, knowing that at anytime another is more than likely on the chopping block?

Oh, oh... NOW I'm really worried! What's all this about a reset button? Are we in for another shake-up come end of the $hitastic (so far) season 4? Another major player gone?

Storm, I see it like that - TPTB have run out of ideas, so these shake-ups are the only way for them to come up with new developments. All of these guys have been writing SG stories for YEARS, so no wonder their creative wells have run dry. They need some new writing blood. Preferably WOMEN writers - talk about a new perspective! I'm not sure if you've seen the recent Q&A with Carl Binder on JM's blog, but it seems like the creative powers behind SGA are less interested in keeping a coherent vision of the show and more interested in self-indulgence and references to their favourite shows/books/places/movies etc... And yes, some of the fanfic I've read is miles better than what we've been getting so far in S4 and it's a shame that TPTB can't make use of that. Maybe they should extend a lifeline to these fanfic writers and HIRE them. For real.

Comment

*hugs* I haven't watched since The Ark, reminiscence is all I've got, *shakes cane* remember those good ol' times when we had to walk a hundred miles, uphill, in the snow, to watch our Stargate?, and it was good.
                                hehe we'll shake our canes together.. damn that hill it was uphill both ways lol

It's the hive mind.

hehe
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X