Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Nooooooooooooo!!

I really don't see that pairing... Even with my magnifying glass I can't spot it. Now, Kate/Teyla on the other hand... It's like a needle in the haystack, but I always find the needle.

Anyway... SGA turns SG1 turns Days of Our Lives ... like the something turns...yaddy yaddy yaddy...

Wheel of fortune?

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!!

I really don't see that pairing... Even with my magnifying glass I can't spot it.
      FH, I love that smiley!

And yeah, I totally agree. I can't buy that pairing at all - no way, not ever. I'm still holding onto hope that the writers are going to go a different direction for S5, but if it happens, I'm going to be one very unhappy camper.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        FH, I love that smiley!

And yeah, I totally agree. I can't buy that pairing at all - no way, not ever. I'm still holding onto hope that the writers are going to go a different direction for S5, but if it happens, I'm going to be one very unhappy camper.

Sounds more like wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Sounds more like wishful thinking
          Maybe yes, maybe no. Guess we'll see. There's been some things that made me wonder.....
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

FH, I love that smiley!
            I think I snerched it from Paris...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

***** The Big 3000***** !!!!YAY!!!!

Smiley stealer

Comment

Congrats!

Smiley stealer
                It's a hobby.

Comment

Thank you all . Now I can retire

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!!

I really don't see that pairing... Even with my magnifying glass I can't spot it. Now, Kate/Teyla on the other hand... It's like a needle in the haystack, but I always find the needle.

Anyway... SGA turns SG1 turns Days of Our Lives ... like the something turns...yaddy yaddy yaddy...
                    I don't see it either. I thought they were walking a fine line this season with them, but Quarantine tipped them back into the friends category.

Well, I'll wait and see, but if this pairing goes canon, I go bye-bye.

(Love the smiley too!)

FH, I love that smiley!

Maybe we could have an episode with R/K double-dating with J/T?

I hope you're right and it's not headed this way at all.
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!!

When I posted my manipulations on the J/T Galleria heaven thread, I've noticed, that they kept referring to an interview with Rachel Luttrell and Joe Mallozzi and they were quite celebrating their ship going canon in S5. Sorry, guys.

Congrats on the 3000.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                      Maybe we could have an episode with R/K double-dating with J/T?
                      I just had a wonderful dinner. Thank you for making it come back!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        ...I've noticed, that they kept referring to an interview with Rachel Luttrell and Joe Mallozzi and they were quite celebrating their ship going canon in S5. Sorry, guys.
                        In the eye of the beholder... I need to see that interview to see it with my own two eyes. In the eye of the beholder ... In the eye of the beholder ... In the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER (Frak, now my muse wants to watch the Outer Limits episode again.... pretty, pretty Claire )...

Anyway... that'll set off a ship-war the size of the universe and beyond. Not only are they now killing characters, they're also killing relationships...

Comment

FH, I can never green you . You hate me?

Comment

FH, I can never green you . You hate me?
                            I'm the Queen of Green!!

Comment

I'm the Queen of Green!!
                              I'll assimilate you so I can learn your secret

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                I just had a wonderful dinner. Thank you for making it come back!
                                You're welcome. I aim to please.

In the eye of the beholder... I need to see that interview to see it with my own two eyes. In the eye of the beholder ... In the eye of the beholder ... In the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER (Frak, now my muse wants to watch the Outer Limits episode again.... pretty, pretty Claire )...

Anyway... that'll set off a ship-war the size of the universe and beyond. Not only are they now killing characters, they're also killing relationships...

It would be interesting to see what would happen. And by interesting I mean, "Oh look! Another train wreck!"
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X