Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    at least she brought some dynamics into this episode
    Dynamics? If you say so . This was one of those episodes where nothing happens and they add a couple Ancient things and the Genii to cover their bottom for making us waste our time. I had enough whining this season and she was the last straw. Seeing both Rodney and Harmony whine was torture. In those minutes I was watching I wanted to throw things at people!!!

Comment

I haven't purchased a DVD set since s1.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Dynamics? If you say so . This was one of those episodes where nothing happens and they add a couple Ancient things and the Genii to cover their bottom for making us waste our time. I had enough whining this season and she was the last straw. Seeing both Rodney and Harmony whine was torture. In those minutes I was watching I wanted to throw things at people!!!
        I know this episode was pretty ****ed. There wasn't Teyla = big plus for me. No Carter, No Ronon = big plus again. And I like Jodelle. I agree this was a waste of time
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Actually... they should change the opening credits ...

Stargate Atlantis

starring

Joe Flanigan as Lt.-Cl. John Sheppard
          &
          David Hewlett as Dr. Rodney McKay
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The episode starts in a random place with some people talking and saying they know each other for years. This was the moment where I knew I will not watch the whole thing. No background info on these people and that whole castle thing was a cheap rip off from Sg1. Had this episode aired before the S5 decision, SGA would have been canceled

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              I think this is the first ep that's 100% Shep/McKay. Even Defiant One had a brief callback to Weir. And last season's The Game, even though it played out like a Shep/McKay fanfic like Harmony, at least featured pretty much everyone - even Zelenka and Lorne!
              You're right. It reminded me a lot of The Game in that respect (I didn't like that ep very well either), but it still had everyone in it, including some nice Weir and Zelenka/Lorne scenes.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              Harmony is the 8th s4 episode I don't watch. My SG Detox is almost complete...
              Thank goodness for other sci-fi to help with the withdrawl symptoms.

Unless there are big signs of improvement later this season or hints of it in s5 rumors/spoilers (PTB turnover coughcough), then I'm not going to be back. Finding only a handful of good eps a season is no longer an incentive for me to wade through the muck like last night.
              Yup. I've been sticking it out since I loved the previous seasons, but I'm getting more and more disinterested as I watch this season. If Weir doesn't return in some form next year, I think I'll be cutting my losses.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Yup, I pretty much agree... I don't think I'll be buying the DVD's. The extra's on the season 3 one are really bad. Unless I can get it without spending money on it... like winning it in a competition like I did with season 3... otherwise not thanks.
              I'm not buying the DVD's, even though there are a few eps I liked, and I own the first 3 seasons. I'll download the eps I liked from itunes, if I decide I want to alot that kind of space to SGA on my computer. We'll see.

Comment

First look at the next Stargate spin-off:

Spoiler:

Comment

Who in their right mind would buy S4 though? And S3 for that matter?
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Mental green!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                      I bought season 3 because it's the last season I liked and loved. SGA ends with First Strike.

Comment

I don't even have season 2
                        My season one is stands proud and alone

Comment

Saw this in my local newspaper:

Spoiler:

Comment

Well...I bought all 3 and will not buy the 4th one. If I was pondering on buying the S4 dvd, Harmony made sure I won't. The Michael episodes will be crap . Can't wait to see how they get us up to date in 5 seconds regarding those bugs. They did the same with the Asgard retros. Rodney spoke about the beams not more than 10 secs.

Comment

I'm not... i got season 3 that was the last one for me. I loved 90% of season 3

I bought season 3 because it's the last season I liked and loved. SGA ends with First Strike.
                              yup agreed... i was close to quiting at sunday but first strike was the end

Saw this in my local newspaper:

Spoiler:
                              AWwwwwwwwwwwww the poor baby!

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Harmony is the 8th s4 episode I don't watch. My SG Detox is almost complete...
                              I'm getting close but i've been missing it a bit lately... i think as soon as supernatural comes out of hiatus it will be better. I have watched all the epsiodes from the 3 seasons of SPN twice now hehe

Unless there are big signs of improvement later this season or hints of it in s5 rumors/spoilers (PTB turnover coughcough), then I'm not going to be back. Finding only a handful of good eps a season is no longer an incentive for me to wade through the muck like last night. Next year is going to be very busy for me anyway, that makes it easier to dump the things that aren't worthy of my time.
                              I have no intention of going back...if there was some major changes to TPTB and some of the writers... then maybe.

If you guys leave i hope you stay in touch you guys are the only reason i'm here

Spoiler:
                              LMAO!!!! Awww damn i can't green you! thats brilliant!
                              Last edited by parisindy; 26 January 2008, 10:16 AM.
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                If you guys leave i hope you stay in touch you guys are the only reason i'm here
                                Some of us will retire without an ANTI-S5 thread

Comment

Working...
                                X