Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, this show has really turned into a joke. Wasn't there all this hoopla about militarizing Atlantis in s4? And now we're going back to a civilian in charge? Zero consistency.

It's official for me - I'm not going to be watching this show live after s4. I'll probably bum around GW and see if there are eps that fans enjoy (and I'm talking fans who share my interests, not those that give everything OMG 10/10!!). I might watch those and I'll probably watch the Weir eps (if she's really coming back ). Other than that, why bother? I can watch the show crash and burn on GW without having to sit through 43 minutes of Woolsey antics.

Comment

So Whining baby is a regular now, isn't she?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        Yep, this show has really turned into a joke. Wasn't there all this hoopla about militarizing Atlantis in s4? And now we're going back to a civilian in charge? Zero consistency.
        I really wonder how they are going to explain that...

It's official for me - I'm not going to be watching this show live after s4. I'll probably bum around GW and see if there are eps that fans enjoy (and I'm talking fans who share my interests, not those that give everything OMG 10/10!!). I might watch those and I'll probably watch the Weir eps (if she's really coming back ). Other than that, why bother? I can watch the show crash and burn on GW without having to sit through 43 minutes of Woolsey antics.
        Seems like a good plan...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*ROTFLMAO*
          ~The truth is... through the Stargate!!!~

My scroll

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            and why should we care?
            I don't

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            The words 'oh' and '$h!t' seem to be relevent here, oh well more good reasons not to watch series 5, at least Woolsey was comic relief sometimes, still no reason to waste my time,

*Goes off to sharpen the Seppuku daggers just in case anyone feels the need*

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              instead of bringing a strong leader with some experiences, they chose to bring a clerk
              Instead of putting a new and capable producer in charge they keep Malozzi. Same math.

Originally posted by dana View Post
              I KNEW IT! *diez* *facepalm* What have you gotten yourselves into TPTB?! "unique leadership style"...meaning Carter-like unique leadership style?

Shep, love, you're better off with the replicators. Shoo, off. Go.

To TPTB: KTHXBYE!

Seeesh! Hi people! I'm very much away from this forum but I simply HAD to comment on this. Congratulations TPTB. You just proved you are one bunch of morons. Was there any person in whole SG 'verse more unfitting for the job? Please don't tell me he is a better choice than Weir! Srsly. I'm laughing so hard I think I might pee on myself. Is Atlantis becoming a sitcom?!! Oh wait, they already did that!

@dana - that repli!weir better kidnap shep and assimilate him. He might be saved from the stoooopid.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

How is Woolsey a better commander than Elizabeth? And, yes, what did happen to "needing the military to be in charge"?

As for Carson, some people are happy with five. A bigger bone is still a bone.

I'm so mad, I can hardly see straight.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  So Whining baby is a regular now, isn't she?
                  There goes Carson's return! LOL

Comment

Someone said it will be interesting to see the conflict between Woolsey and the rest of the team...yeah, I'm still waiting for the promised conflict with Carter.....

Comment

OMG I am still going to watch but this should be interesting. I am watching for the Daniel episode cuz I love Daniel. Well JF wanted conflict with the leader now he will get it. I am not sure how I feel about Woosly but I still want Weir back.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Someone said it will be interesting to see the conflict between Woolsey and the rest of the team...yeah, I'm still waiting for the promised conflict with Carter.....
                        Oh!!! Oh!!! If there's a scene where Ronon yells at Woolsey and Woolsey faint I SO WANT TO SEE THAT!!!!!

Comment

I'm still waiting for the promised conflict with Carter.....
                          And Teyla's arc...

I could give a flying fig about Daniel's appearance, I hate the character with a vengeance... He's gonna ruin the whole episode, without a doubt. The focus will be on him... and you can bet on it those who suffer from his appearance will be Teyla and Ronon.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh mods, can we have an anti-s5 thread now? Please? Pretty please? Because the anti-s4 sofas are plenty crowded and I see a lot of new people itching to sit on an anti-s5 sofa...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I really wonder how they are going to explain that...
                            They won't, just like they didn't explain why they had to militarize Atlantis in the first place. Hell, they don't even talk about the militarization.

Simple really, "Don't ask too many questions - shut up and watch the show"

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                              How is Woolsey a better commander than Elizabeth? And, yes, what did happen to "needing the military to be in charge"?

As for Carson, some people are happy with five. A bigger bone is still a bone.

I'm so mad, I can hardly see straight.
                              No way Woolsey will be a better commander than Elizabeth, and yeah, what did happen to needing the military in charge? I really like Robert Picardo as an actor (he was the best thing about Voyager, imo), but what I've seen of Woolsey doesn't impress me.

I was shocked and appalled when I saw Carson only had 5 eps. It makes me think Torri will have only one.

Comment

Oh mods, can we have an anti-s5 thread now? Please? Pretty please? Because the anti-s4 sofas are plenty crowded and I see a lot of new people itching to sit on an anti-s5 sofa...
                                There are two anti-s5 threads already. They just have to unlock one of them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X