Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Yes, we did... The Lost Expeditions of Atlantis ... it's been extremely quiet there too.

Sounds like chicken-speech to me...

A whole lot better.

Not interested in Harmony. Will probably feature Sheppard and McKay, and that's it. Nope, not interested.

Trio -> Only thing I'm interested in if it will break the shortest episode record after Falcon Horus Productions had its way with it.

And beyond that I have no idea what else we get... The Kindred & The Last Man ... I foresee little Teyla so nope, not interested anymore.
    WAHHHH feels unloved! No one told me about that comm! WAHHH.
    sig made by me

Comment

Is Sodney supposed to be Sam/Rodney? If so, perhaps that one should be changed...sounds like a sexually transmitted disease.

How about;

McCarter
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        WAHHHH feels unloved! No one told me about that comm! WAHHH.
        Last posts were in October... It's been silent ever since. I wanted to revive it with a challenge maybe, or post some of my fic, but I don't write much else anymore (unless it's challenge-fic) except femslash (PG-PG13), starring usually Kate and Teyla. Teyla and Kate, both, have more screentime and words in my fics than on screen.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
          Is Sodney supposed to be Sam/Rodney? If so, perhaps that one should be changed...sounds like a sexually transmitted disease.

How about;

McCarter
          Sounds like a really nasty burger from the value menu. That pairing is pretty repulsive to me, so I kinda think Sodney (being a repulsive name), suits it.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
            It's an insult to Jewel as an actress to be playing this weak, pathetic character.. she's better than that.
            Tptb killed off the one well written character she did play. :'( They do that to any good character, can't have too much of a good thing you know.
            Originally posted by erb
            (I think JS said her character was a bit of a flirt.)
            ROFL! Yes that's so her! With her sociable, affectionate and cheeky persona. Vala is a flirt, not Keller!
            Keller is as she's a genius, as well.
            Yes graduating from uni at 18 suddenly makes her interesting, along with having no friends (I can see why).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Last posts were in October... It's been silent ever since. I wanted to revive it with a challenge maybe, or post some of my fic, but I don't write much else anymore (unless it's challenge-fic) except femslash (PG-PG13), starring usually Kate and Teyla. Teyla and Kate, both, have more screentime and words in my fics than on screen.
              I just joined. I say go for a challenge. The crazier the better.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

How about;

McCarter
                Unfortunately Sodney reminds me of something more vulgar than a disease.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  Sounds like a really nasty burger from the value menu. That pairing is pretty repulsive to me, so I kinda think Sodney (being a repulsive name), suits it.
                  Sodney sounds like something very kinky to me..... I don't think Sam and Rodney are like that...
                  sigpic

Comment

I just joined. I say go for a challenge. The crazier the better.
                    Let me think about it...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                      Sodney sounds like something very kinky to me..... I don't think Sam and Rodney are like that...
                      Jackie's McCarter's good then...it really does remind me of some gross $1 burger. Guess I must me missing whatever reference Sodney's referring too.... (No need to enlighten me, the pairing's enough to gross me out).

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        Did anyone ever make an anti LJ comm?
                        There's also this one.
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Don't try to change Sodney. It's perfect!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sodney and Gomorrah - (season 5 episode)
                            sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately Sodney reminds me of something more vulgar than a disease.
                              It had to be you

Comment

SKY ONE will air Outcast this week.I hope it will better than that stupid and completly irrelevatn Harmony
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X