Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    *cries*
    (((Paris))) It really is sad.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    Anti reporting. I was just watching the teaser for Trek XI:

http://www.empireonline.com/video/startrekxi

Oh, that does look cool! Fresh Star Trek! I'm excited now...Boxing Day is what, the day after Christmas? We don't have that term in the U.S.

p.s. Your new sig is freaking awesome. Mental green.

Comment

Just wait until Michael returns, this thread will be packed!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
        Just wait until Michael returns, this thread will be packed!
        I doubt we'll have to wait that long. We've got Harmony and Trio before then.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          Why must tptb force Sam and Keller onto me?
          sigpic

Comment

Sam and Keller forcing themselves on you? You wish

LE: Oops! after checking your profile I found out your a girl...

Comment

I do not know. I've asked myself that question too. I don't think we'll ever know. I don't know if I can watch Trio or not, with those two characters figuring so prominently.

Comment

I do not know. I've asked myself that question too. I don't think we'll ever know. I don't know if I can watch Trio or not, with those two characters figuring so prominently.
                I think I could tolerate Smeller in Trio, but add Sodney and it's too much!

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                  I think I could tolerate Smeller in Trio, but add Sodney and it's too much!
                  Oh, no, you're right! Rodney's now free to make a complete idiot of himself while fawning over Carter...oh, no, say it ain't so.

As for Keller, I was tolerating her before, but after Quarentine, it's moved to dislike of the character.

Comment

I can't. We'll probably get Kodney and Sodney. (I think JS said her character was a bit of a flirt.)

I'm sure this storyline was all calculated to get more Sam/Rodney interaction and to prove to us how worthwhile a character Dr. Jennifer Trinity Moon Keller is as she's a genius, as well. (It's not like the rest of the expedition is composed of the "best and the brightest" after all....oh wait...)

Comment

Originally posted by silkie View Post
                      Sam and Keller forcing themselves on you? You wish
                      Hmmmmm... Sam, Keller, me, one bed, a pair of handcuffs, a healthy supply of whipped cream, ice cubes, champagne, strawberries,... And their roles would have to be reduced to Teyla's level for the nine months to follow

Anyway, IMHO, the anti-threads will get a healthy supply of new posts on saturday (CET of course)

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
                        I can't. We'll probably get Kodney and Sodney. (I think JS said her character was a bit of a flirt.)

I'm sure this storyline was all calculated to get more Sam/Rodney interaction and to prove to us how worthwhile a character Dr. Jennifer Trinity Moon Keller is as she's a genius, as well. (It's not like the rest of the expedition is composed of the "best and the brightest" after all....oh wait...)
                        Apparently that's all she knows how to do. Apart from whine and cry, of course.

It's an insult to Jewel as an actress to be playing this weak, pathetic character.. she's better than that.

Comment

Harmony scares me the most out of any ep in s4. Yep, even more than Prometheus Unbound Travelers. Shep/McKay fest, precocious child, yet more medieval chicks in bustieres. What could possibly go wrong? O_O

And Trio, blech. It looks like 42 minutes of Rodney whining or overreacting while Keller and Carter (the two weakest characters on the show right now IMO) watch. Oh yeah, that's going to be a great ep.

Guess I'll hold out for Kindred, though why TPTB choose to pad the time between BAMSR and it with what appears to be fluff is beyond me. That choice could waste or trivialize as many as 6 eps.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            Harmony scares me the most out of any ep in s4. Yep, even more than Prometheus Unbound Travelers. Shep/McKay fest, precocious child, yet more medieval chicks in bustieres. What could possibly go wrong? O_O

And Trio, blech. It looks like 42 minutes of Rodney whining or overreacting while Keller and Carter (the two weakest characters on the show right now IMO) watch. Oh yeah, that's going to be a great ep.

Guess I'll hold out for Kindred, though why TPTB choose to pad the time between BAMSR and it with what appears to be fluff is beyond me. That choice could waste or trivialize as many as 6 eps.
                            Sorry I giggled at that. I am probably going to be sleeping through Harmony.
                            sig made by me

Comment

There aren't major bad guys out there anymore. No wonder the endless fillers. The Kindred won't be considered a filler due to the Michael/Beckett/Teyla storyline only. Now, other than that...

Heck, even the season finale looks like filler to me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone ever make an anti LJ comm?
                                Yes, we did... The Lost Expeditions of Atlantis ... it's been extremely quiet there too.

Originally posted by erb View Post
                                ...Kodney...
                                Sounds like chicken-speech to me...

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                                It's an insult to Jewel as an actress to be playing this weak, pathetic character.. she's better than that.
                                A whole lot better.

Not interested in Harmony. Will probably feature Sheppard and McKay, and that's it. Nope, not interested.

Trio -> Only thing I'm interested in if it will break the shortest episode record after Falcon Horus Productions had its way with it.

And beyond that I have no idea what else we get... The Kindred & The Last Man ... I foresee little Teyla so nope, not interested anymore.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X