Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    You know it! Go right ahead. I think it will feed the writers on this thread some material, and we will benefit from it.

exactly! We need smut from time to time, and I am happy to contribute to the delinquency.
    Who do you think taught Pajus all he knows
    Originally posted by dana View Post
    MY GOD, if that happens then I'm outta here.
    I'm so snerching that over-reacting smiley, if you don't mind

Comment

Apophis returns in s7.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
        Apophis returns in s7.
        And I don't even know who that is, 'cause I'm not a SG-1 fan. Why do I have to suffer all these characters I don't know and/or like coming into a show I do. Yeah, I understand it's a spin-off, but I do not like it.

Comment

Is it Harmony this friday? Wasn't this another Kirk episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Is it Harmony this friday? Wasn't this another Kirk episode?
            McKay, Sheppard, medieval babes, a kid and the Genii. I highly doubt we'll see Ronon or Teyla.

I'm pretty sure I'll hate it.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              And I don't even know who that is, 'cause I'm not a SG-1 fan. Why do I have to suffer all these characters I don't know and/or like coming into a show I do. Yeah, I understand it's a spin-off, but I do not like it.
              I know how you feel. As an SGA only fan I felt very pissed off about a certain SG1 character coming to Atlantis.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                Didn't you know? Season 6 is where tptb put Woolsey in charge after running out of options when the entire cast gets killed by exploding genetically engineered tomatoes.
                OMG...I can actually see that happening. Has SGA sunk so low that McKay's demise via an exploding, citrus laced, tomato would indeed be an episode?

I am actually surprised we haven't had exploding vegetables and a redux of the classic BLOB movie.

Whomever is not killed by the exploding genetically altered vegetables will be consumed by a mass of blue jell-o.

But why stop at tomatoes...we could do a whole line of vegetables.

zucchini, squash, Brussels sprouts, cucumbers, potatoes, French fries, mushrooms, peppers...then go onto exploding fruit. Rodney killed by an exploding lemon!
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                  Rodney killed by an exploding lemon!
                  *SPLAT*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    McKay, Sheppard, medieval babes, a kid and the Genii. I highly doubt we'll see Ronon or Teyla.

I'm pretty sure I'll hate it.
                    So Rodney is looking for the rebound?

*SPLAT*
                    McKay or the lemon?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      McKay or the lemon?
                      Both?
                      sigpic

Comment

I am actually surprised we haven't had exploding vegetables and a redux of the classic BLOB movie.

Whomever is not killed by the exploding genetically altered vegetables will be consumed by a mass of blue jell-o.
                        Well there was the gaint replicator blob.... (it's what prompt me to join this thread).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          Apophis returns in s7.
                          ROFL! And takes a hive queen as a host! O_o
                          sigpic

Comment

Didn't you know? Season 6 is where tptb put Woolsey in charge after running out of options when the entire cast gets killed by exploding genetically engineered tomatoes.
                            LOL Totally believable when JM is in charge. There's nothing that can't happen, the most unprobable things ever can, as we can see, like Keller being a doctor in charge, like her and Ronon hooking up, like a woman all of a sudden be pregnant with a man no one has ever met or seen etc. I bet people actually watching this crap could contribute more here.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Same here. *sigh* I hate crossovers, exchanging characters and so on. Just keep it separate please.

OMG...I can actually see that happening. Has SGA sunk so low that McKay's demise via an exploding, citrus laced, tomato would indeed be an episode?

But why stop at tomatoes...we could do a whole line of vegetables.

zucchini, squash, Brussels sprouts, cucumbers, potatoes, French fries, mushrooms, peppers...then go onto exploding fruit. Rodney killed by an exploding lemon!
                            Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! If all this would be happening then SGA would need a new title like "Stargate: alien vegetables attack" or something like that, this would certainly bring in new viewers, a whole new age range would be targeted. How about every actor being dressed as a vegetable? The show has already become a parody of its former decent self so why not go with this. LOL
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool
                              LOL Totally believable when JM is in charge. There's nothing that can't happen, the most unprobable things ever can, as we can see, like Keller being a doctor in charge, like her and Ronon hooking up, like a woman all of a sudden be pregnant with a man no one has ever met or seen etc. I bet people actually watching this crap could contribute more here.
                              That would be me....

I have no tv reception here...
                              sigpic

Comment

ROFL! And takes a hive queen as a host! O_o

...and Daniel goes through the Stargate to look for their Wraith'esis child .

Comment

Working...
                                X