Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
    It does indeed. Daniel Denial is much better.
    Ah, I see that famous Egyptian river is rearing it's head again

Comment

I'm already preparing another post for the time after I see 'The Seer'. I've got a strange feelings that this episode will definitely confirm my theory.

Comment

What theory?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          I'm already preparing another post for the time after I see 'The Seer'. I've got a strange feelings that this episode will definitely confirm my theory.
          What theory is that?

Comment

It'll probably be confirmed.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Ah, I see that famous Egyptian river is rearing it's head again
            Must be the right season for those floodings...

Comment

It'll probably be confirmed.
              Seriously! What theory? It's like you guys are talking in code or something.

Comment

That SGA writers are (poorly) salvaging ideas from my favorite video games

Comment

*snorts* I thought you were talking about that other theory!!! But I like this one, too.

Comment

*snorts* I thought you were talking about that other theory!!! But I like this one, too.
                    What other theory?

Comment

Okay...

Comment

What other theory?
                        That fans seem to prefer Teyla-centered episodes than the Carter and McShep show.

Teyla is pretty much the only character keeping me linked to this show.

Comment

For this afternoon I'll go back to my thesis. If there are holes, lack of balance, discrepancies and contradictions (or heaven forbid, plagiarism) in my analysis, I'm afraid no one will be there to justify me in front of the judging faculty members.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate
                            If i's reading this correctly, that report?* would be in S9 of SG-1 and S2 of Atlantis and has no merit. They didn't have a ratings problem in that season. SG Ferti and I are talking about how ratings went down less year when DVR was a major major factor
                            Of course it has no merit. After all, DVR's only purpose is to defend the mess that SGA has become. Who cares if live ratings were higher in the past despite DVRs? In fact, the DVR argument could also be applied to season 3's second half bad (but now good) performance together with the hiatus, the downloads etc. See, ratings were awesome in season 3! No shake up was needed!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Of course it has no merit. After all, DVR's only purpose is to defend the mess that SGA has become. Who cares if live ratings were higher in the past despite DVRs? In fact, the DVR argument could also be applied to season 3's second half bad (but now good) performance together with the hiatus, the downloads etc. See, ratings were awesome in season 3! No shake up was needed!
                              i find your think flawed but since this this is not the thread for that, I will bid you good day sir. If you want the truth, come see me at the ratings thread
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                If you want the truth...
                                Follow the white rabbit

Yes, yes, I'm going to write my thesis now...

Comment

Working...
                                X