Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    i don't read spoilers if i can help.... i used to love them....
    not anymore, for atlantis anyways

i saw a great one for supernatural the other day
    OMG! I used to get so excited, my hands would shake, and I'd feel this rush, Atlantis was truly an addiction, it's so weird seeing spoilers and being able to not click the tag, I was never able to go spoiler free before.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
      OMG! I used to get so excited, my hands would shake, and I'd feel this rush, Atlantis was truly an addiction, it's so weird seeing spoilers and being able to not click the tag, I was never able to go spoiler free before.
      OMG i totally agree! 100% i used to get sooooooo excited...
      i guess its true, what goes up must come down....
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        Out with you to pro thread! *lashes whip* Just kidding. I'm not going to watch Missing because it's majorly Teyla and Keller and both of them are not my favorite characters. I'll wait for TMC. *hears her heart breaking at the name*
        Don't worry Dana. I doubt they'll kill her. I think they like tormenting the Weir fans.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        You had a moment of weakness. Mine arrived at Missing.

My season 4 so far looks like this:

______-_

7 underscores, 1 score
        In the interest of determining if Season 4 really is the best ever, I'm keeping track as the season progresses to see how it stacks up against the other seasons at any given point. I haven't seen the Seer yet, so through 7 episodes seasons 1 & 2 are tied for first and seasons 3 & 4 are tied for last.

Remember, though, season 3 had an irresistible handicap to overcome.

Sorry season 4. You're not cutting it yet for me.
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

So Tabula Rasa has a 0.9 rating. Why am I not surprised? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            So Tabula Rasa has a 0.9 rating. Why am I not surprised? LOL
            is anyone?
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              is anyone?
              Definitely not.

Comment

If you want a quality show watch Dr Who,

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  After my Lizzie squee I'm back to being anti, epecially after that WTF, OMG excerpt.
                  Same here. I know that there won't be any more Liz in the second half so I know in advance that I won't like the ending of TMC, what's the point, all I can hope is for some good sparky moments. I rather enjoy the spoilers and anticipate the new Closer episodes coming in a little less than 2 weeks, I know I will love those episodes... ahhhhh 1.5 hour of pure The Closer pleasure. I'll be in heaven. About TMC, I'll read people's thoughts about the episode later but I'll wait for Falcon Horus' Carter-free version to watch the entire episode, not that anxious to "miss" anything by not watching it right away. SGA just doesn't interest me as it used to anymore. I'll watch the Liz ep, for sure, but I don't mind hearing it about it first and then watch it.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    If you want a quality show watch Dr Who,
                    hehehe i don't like dr who but ... i am so glad you are excited about it (((HUGS)))
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Anyone watched BSG's Razor? It's very good!
                      sigpic

Comment

Adrift - watched it - sad through most of it
                        Lifeline - watched it - sad through most of it - LOVED Torri in it
                        Reunion - missed it
                        Doppleganger - watched half of it - the half I saw didn't grab me
                        Travelers - missed it (thank God)
                        Tabula Rasa - watched it - okay, but not gripping
                        Missing - watched it - liked the Teyla development, wanted to smack the crap out of Keller
                        The Seer - watched it - okay episode, still wondering why Carter is in SGA

I don't like the cast changes that have been made. That's my big beef with Season 4. I think I would have been fine with S4 if I knew Elizabeth would be back in the second half of the season. The Asuran storyline has provided some excitement for her character, it could have been written to where the first half was Elizabeth being captured, then rescued in TMC and then a storyline through the rest of the season with her being rehabilitated and finding her place on the team again, proving herself to everyone, etc. She wouldn't have had to have the main storyline throughout each episode, just an underlying arc woven through the rest of the season.

I'm trying to watch S4 because I want to have ammunition when I lobby TPTB to bring Weir back in S5. That's my one and only goal.

Some folks have given up on SGA. I respect that. I would love it if some of the fans who have given up on the show who also happen to like the character of Elizabeth would jump on the SEW bandwagon and help us send emails to SciFi, MGM, Bridge, etc. We could sure use the support right now.

Actually, ANYONE who posts in the anti-thread who likes Elizabeth is welcome in the SEW group. We really, really, really need as many voices as possible in our fight to bring this character back.

And, if being a full-fledged supporter isn't where you're at, even an occasional well-placed email to the networks or to Bridge would sure help out.
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          Anyone watched BSG's Razor? It's very good!
                          Because, I sorta work for SCI FI, I am supporting to watch it live on Saturday. I did hear it was really good. BSG is my next favorite show.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                            Doppelganger had a 0.9, but in terms of people who watched, counting both live and time shifted, so it is highly unlikely that it'S as bad as it looks on the surface. Sorry.
                            Okay, now for my .02 cents.

The facts are that the American population is increasing, people who have cable TV are increasing and the number of people who get SCIFI on their cable subscriptions are increasing.

Atlantis used to pull in 2.0 and over. Now it's pulling in .9 - 1.1

That's a huge difference. Even when live + whatever is factored in, it only comes up a bit. Not to the 2.0+ that it was getting. They have lost viewers over time. If the ratings for S4 are compared only to S3, then it might not look so bad. But they still have lost a lot of viewers.

From what I've heard from JM and other SGA actors at cons, the changes were meant to bring in viewers and up the ratings. So far, that hasn't been achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Because, I sorta work for SCI FI, I am supporting to watch it live on Saturday. I did hear it was really good. BSG is my next favorite show.
                              Oops, please forget what I said...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Oops, please forget what I said...
                                Nah it's cool. I have been tempted before.

I heard it was really well done. Did you hear that BSG may end after 13 eps? That is nuts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X