Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Vancouver forest: What 9/10 of the PG planets look like. Done in order to save up for teh awesome CGI!

Medieval village: What 9/10 of the PG towns look like. Done in order to save up for teh awesome CGI!

Character development: Something that takes time away from teh awesome CGI!

Teh awesome CGI!: The only thing any true SF fan should want.

And you know what's worse? Some people will watch the show and think it's awesome.
    sigpic

Comment

It seems this policing is a popular occupation these days then...

*feels in need of a counseling session with Kate*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        It seems this policing is a popular occupation these days then...

*feels in need of a counseling session with Kate*
        Tell me about it.I'll probably need anger mangement sessions after watching the episodes with carter in them.

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
          Tell me about it.I'll probably need anger mangement sessions after watching the episodes with carter in them.
          Do you think they'll give a group discount?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Do you think they'll give a group discount?
            Maybe, if not, we can just come here and do a carter bashing after the show.

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
              Maybe, if not, we can just come here and do a carter bashing after the show.

Based on that simple criteria, this thread should grow by leaps and bounds in the coming weeks. LOL.

BTW, I finally saw the first two episodes of Torchwood tonight on BBC America. The lead guy looks like a mix between a young Mark Harmon (NCIS) and Tom Cruise (who I have unfortuantely come to despise.) Anyway, it has some potential . . . which probably means BBC has already cancelled it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                Based on that simple criteria, this thread should grow by leaps and bounds in the coming weeks. LOL.

BTW, I finally saw the first two episodes of Torchwood tonight on BBC America. The lead guy looks like a mix between a young Mark Harmon (NCIS) and Tom Cruise (who I have unfortuantely come to despise.) Anyway, it has some potential . . . which probably means BBC has already cancelled it.
                No BBC has some of the best shows, Life on Mars, Doctor Who and Torchwood (I just watch for Jack, LOL) and they are awesome. I mean BBC, they don't cancel the good stuff.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  And you know what's worse? Some people will watch the show and think it's awesome.
                  yeah, so who cares????

let them like what they like just like you want them to let you like/dislike what you like/dislike

How about folks stop disparaging the opinions of others and respect them.

The topic of the thread is anti season four, not 'which fan group ticks us off the most' or 'which group we think is the most stupid'
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey I'm anti Season 4 in that Sam will only be in 14 episodes and i wish she were in all of them.

Oh and Beckett isn't in more episodes and Keller's only a recurring character. I like both of them.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                      Hey I'm anti Season 4 in that Sam will only be in 14 episodes and i wish she were in all of them.
                      I TOTALLY AGREE.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                        The lead guy looks like a mix between a young Mark Harmon (NCIS) and Tom Cruise (who I have unfortuantely come to despise.) Anyway, it has some potential . . . which probably means BBC has already cancelled it.
                        Heheh, can you believe I didn't figure it out that Jack reminded me of Tom until today. It just suddenly hit me with a bang.

And as Ruined_Puzzle already said, Torchwood is very much alive and is going into his second season... Woohoo, more Ianto and Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post

Oh and Beckett isn't in more episodes and Keller's only a recurring character. I like both of them.
                          I'm anti season four because Weir is in 4 eps, she should be in less!

Oh and characters really shouldn't come back from the dead!
                          Last edited by vaberella; 15 September 2007, 07:24 PM. Reason: for writing n00b...*_^
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            No BBC has some of the best shows, Life on Mars, Doctor Who and Torchwood (I just watch for Jack, LOL) and they are awesome. I mean BBC, they don't cancel the good stuff.
                            That's good to hear. And I agree about Jack (despite the Tom Cruise thing).

The reason I'm gun shy is because I watched an episode of Hex earlier this summer on BBC America and thought it looked interesting. Then I found out it had already been cancelled by the BBC and what was being broadcast were just the final episodes. Very distressing. LOL.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                              I'm anti season four because Weir is in 4 eps, she should be in less!
                              LOL Now I won't go that far. The pro-Weir part of me is excited to see what they're going to do with her character...but as this is an anti-thread, I'll continue my anti-sentiments.

I'll miss Carter fiercely in those six Carter-free episodes. I'm sure I'll figure out how to manage but man....it'll be tough watching without her onscreen and seeing Carter's empty office.

*plops down on her portion of the anti-couch*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X