Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Proof yet again that no matter how much TPTB deny it, the casual viewer is going to think Carter replaced Weir and AT replaced TH. They could devote an hour special before the premier explaining their decision, and people will still just assume. Because...well duh.

It would need many more specials and a special news-flash and big big big apology... okay, maybe the latter is only to me for dumping one of my angels and replacing her with the devil herself.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This is so funny I had to share. This was taken from the new issue of TV Guide (9/10/07 - 9/16/07):

ATLANTIS SQUAREPANTIS

In SpongeBob's first hourlong special, our favorite eight-cornered yellow fellow and his undersea posse head to the mythical city of Atlantis, where they encounter Lord Royal Highness and a few testy city guards.

So *that's* the new member of the SGA team!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        This is so funny I had to share. This was taken from the new issue of TV Guide (9/10/07 - 9/16/07):

ATLANTIS SQUAREPANTIS

In SpongeBob's first hourlong special, our favorite eight-cornered yellow fellow and his undersea posse head to the mythical city of Atlantis, where they encounter Lord Royal Highness and a few testy city guards.

You have no idea what you've just done...

<- resembles the manip-bunny that is currently hopping like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          You have no idea what you've just done...

<- resembles the manip-bunny that is currently hopping like crazy.
          Oh I do!!! That's why I posted it here!

Comment

Oh I do!!! That's why I posted it here!
            You tricked me.

This should be fun...

Comment

OMG! thats toooo funny! hehehehehehe
              I can't wait to see it! please post it on one of the anti boards please! *begs*
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                OMG! thats toooo funny! hehehehehehe
                I can't wait to see it! please post it on one of the anti boards please! *begs*
                Of course, it's the place where I don't get , or at least where the rules do not forbid me to post the results.

Comment

I can't wait to see! Don't forget to post a link to it!

Comment

I can't wait to see! Don't forget to post a link to it!
                    I'll PM as soon as I'm done. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I'll PM as soon as I'm done. I promise.
                      PM me too, if you don't mind. Anything to get Anti-laughs!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        PM me too, if you don't mind. Anything to get Anti-laughs!
                        Of course, there will be an announcement so you'll know.

At the moment, however, I'm whumpin' the frell out of John and Kate. And Teyla is gettin' her fair share as well.

Comment

Proof yet again that no matter how much TPTB deny it, the casual viewer is going to think Carter replaced Weir and AT replaced TH. They could devote an hour special before the premier explaining their decision, and people will still just assume. Because...well duh.

Agreed! And I don't think Carter is going to help the show...I wonder if adding her to the show will affect Rodney's character? Members on IMDB.com made a few posts about their concerns, and I have to agree with some of them:

Dr. Rodney McKay will be pushed back from lead scientist to being talk down to by Carter every time he talks.
                          That was my worry too. Either that or it will become the 'Carter and MacKay Show', with the rest of the characters being relegated to bit-parts.
                          We'll see when season four airs, I guess! *shrugs* I just hope they don't get rid of anymore characters, I don't think the fans would be able to handle it. We're dealing with enough changes as it is!
                          sigpic
                          Banner by me!

Comment

couldn't agree more

oh and love your banner btw
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I have several casual SGA viewers in my life and I was talking to one of them about Sam coming on board and Elizabeth being written out. Now, bearing in mind he likes AT/SC, this was his response: "Sam's had 10 years so it should be Elizabeth's turn." I told him even if Sam hadn't come over they were going to replace Elizabeth since evidently her character just wasn't working. His response? "She works good for me!!" His final analysis? "Why didn't they just keep both of them instead of alienating some of their fans?"

ATLANTIS SQUAREPANTIS

sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I think the solution is Season 5 and beyond. Characters who have been reduced or left could very well return for many more eps and maybe even full time. It seems to have worked for Carson, why not Weir?

Everyone needs to watch the premiere on September 28th. Whether you are unhappy with the changes being made(um which have not happened yet, lol) or not. Season 4 could very well be the best season of the series, why stop there? Perhaps getting more seasons can satisfy the complaints by fufilling people's hopes.

Keep the Faith!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X