Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want Ford back, I'll be honest. Rainbow is a sweetheart but I detest the character he plays... Ford irritates me to no end.

Sure, Sheppard's been bugging me a lot this past season, but I certainly wouldn't want him to be replaced by Ford. If that happened, Torri's all that would keep me watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
      How about:

Team 2
      Lorne
      Cadman
      Zelenka
      Becket
      I could live with that. Lorne and Zelenka have good snark potential. Almost as good as Lorne and McKay.

Comment

I would like to see that but that would mean less interaction between McKay and Zelenka. Nothing to do with the fact that Cadman and Beckett are kind of together...

Is that classified as a spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
          May I quickly add that I don't think Grodin is dead???
          I thought the same at one point, but I gave up on that long ago.

Okay, if McKay was in charge of the team then they'd probably not get too far. McKay is one of my fave characters but I don't think he could last under the pressure.
          If there is one thing McKay can do it is work under pressure, and I think having a command of his own would ground his ego a little, he is a smart man and would drop the attitude because of how many people rely on him. You could say Trinity is an example of that being wrong, but he has come down a lot since then, and Weir has hardly done the best for the team as of late, endangering the entire expedition several times in about 5 episodes.
          Leader: Lorne (I'm not a regular thunker I'm thinking of someone who is good under pressure)
          A Major leading an entire expedition? *makes explosion noise*
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

LMAO!!!

I mean the leader of a team.

Comment

^ not what you said though as a team leader yes, but I stick with McKay as expedition leader, Weir isnt great at the moment, too easily lead into a trap BTW where the heck did my post go?
              EDIT: Okay I see it, why did they switch?
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I've no idea LOL.

Comment

Send Sheppard back to Earth for long-term treatment of all those alien STD's he's picked up. Send Teyla to the mainland to REALLY be the leader of her people and make her recurring, or even a reg, but not on the team. Then make the main offworld team:

Major Lorne
                  Lt. Cadman
                  Ronon
                  McKay/Zelenka - rotate them depending on the mission

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hmm... actually that might be considered a conflict of interest, Allestian. Don't know what the rules are regarding that, but I bet there ARE rules...

Comment

Oopsie...am I going to get into trouble???

Comment

Maybe:

Combat and Exploration team:
                        Lorne (team leader)
                        Ronon
                        Zelenka
                        McKay

Science team:
                        Cadman (team leader)
                        Becket
                        McKay
                        Zelenka

How about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                          Oopsie...am I going to get into trouble???

No, I meant having a "couple" on the same team. It might be seen as a conflict of interest and could be dangerous in a firefight or some such.

Comment

Oh right *let's out a deep breath*. A lot of hearts could be broken in that siuation.

Comment

How about this idea:

Science Team:
                              Lorne
                              Cadman
                              Zelenka
                              McKay

Rather than go on missions to see peasant farmers (ie. The Tower) etc. this team would go find Ancient artifacts and generally poke around

It would be funny to see the Lorne/Zelenka and Cadman/McKay interactions

Strike Team:
                              Sheppard
                              Ronon
                              [unknown]
                              [unknown]

Essentially special ops. Fight Wraith, blow things up etc.

Diplomatic Team:
                              Teyla
                              [unknown]
                              [unknown]
                              [unknown]

Negotiate for grain etc.

Comment

Sounds, good we just need to fill in the gaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X