No announcement yet.

The Lost Boys (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew it would be a Ford ep- it's been yonks since they had him, so it was needed.

The whole putting the enzyme in their food was great- it really freaked McKay out a lot.

The interaction between Ford & Shep was great- especially when Ford used the "You didn't believe my 'i wanna go home' speech, did you?" and 1 min later Shep used it on him. Loved that bit.

It was a bit typical that the dart would go into auto pilot.....maybe they just wanted to chuck in Shep having a Star Wars rip off moment...which made me laugh btw.

When "TO BE CONTINUED" came up at the end, I said "Sneaky little buggers". Then I realised it wasn't going to be on next week due to the AFL being aired on ch 7, with a Lost special on at 11:30 (the usual Atlantis slot), which made me go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
    For you lot in the US, you had to wait over Xmas to get the next episode- for us Aussies, it's Easter. Funny how they do the mid-season break over a christian holiday in both countries....

From Laura.
    PS: I get one fav show back (Charmed), and loose my other fav show (Atlantis). Just my luck- and I've just started a 2 week holiday between school terms.....

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I would have enjoyed this a little more, had ronon and ford got into it, since it was (to me) obvious that both wanted to finish what they started in Runner..

Comment

LOVED Mckay's reaction when he found out about the enzyme-laced food. Was that ever priceless..... This was definitly one of my favourites of the season; I really like Super!Ford (more then plain old Ford actually), and I really hope they bring him back again at some point. They've got some great story potential there.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          LOVED Mckay's reaction when he found out about the enzyme-laced food. Was that ever priceless..... This was definitly one of my favourites of the season; I really like Super!Ford (more then plain old Ford actually), and I really hope they bring him back again at some point. They've got some great story potential there.
          Loved McKay's reaction too. I don't think he's ever been that angry.....interesting to see.
          Love the Sheppard/McKay talk.

Super Ford is much more interesting then regular Ford(who always seemed blah to me).

Interesting cliffhanger. Who'll save the day?

Comment

ah, yes the return of ford. good little cliffhanger. liked it alot

Comment

I liked this one, especially when McKay beates up those guys and thats all he can talk about until he passed out!
              sigpic
              Ronon: "If you kill the wraith before i do, i kill you."
              Sheppard: "What if he kills you first?"
              Ronon: "Well then kill ya him..."

Comment

great episode Mckay being off his head is the best thing.

Comment

i would have liked to see ford's enzyme people coming back but having a much bigger group and a huge facility, ships and stuff, really give the wraith something to snarl about

Comment

Just finished watching this a little bit ago. I really enjoyed it. I really liked Ford better here than I have in othere episodes, even though he has been one of my favorite characters.

Despite the affects on the mind, I really don't see the enzyme as a bad idea. It is a good way to go after Wraith. At least it evens it up a bit in my eyes.

Comment

loved this episode,ford is bad-ass... to bad that
                      Spoiler:
                      they killed him off.....damn tptb
                      sigpic

Comment

i am not a fan of this episode
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          loved this episode,ford is bad-ass... to bad that
                          Spoiler:
                          they killed him off.....damn tptb
                          Indeed along with
                          Spoiler:
                          Weir and Carson

Comment

i need to watch this again
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG... Here are some fresh new ideas for drug business

Comment

lol true true
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X