Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Tel, do your thunking in the thunk thread

Welcome Haley, Dex has been well received for the most part. Glad you noticed him. I think his presence will be bigger next season.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      OK Tel, do your thunking in the thunk thread

Welcome Haley, Dex has been well received for the most part. Glad you noticed him. I think his presence will be bigger next season.
      oops! Wasn't paying attention there, I thought I was in the thunk thread (ignore me )
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*cracking up* There is no ignoring you! Dex is glad for your support!

Comment

I just noticed that I put my pic in the dicussion thread instead of where it belongs, the THUNK thread. (Sort of embrassing)

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            I just noticed that I put my pic in the dicussion thread instead of where it belongs, the THUNK thread. (Sort of embrassing)
            Haha I did the same thing, except it was content instead of pics. I was oggling him, and saying it out loud. Well I suppose it was only semi-oggling..but still.

RDA"What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon?"
            MS"Err…I do."

RDA"Bad example."
            - O'Neill and Daniel, "Window of Opportunity"

Comment

Most peeps won't mind but we would love to have you in the thunk thread!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                LOL, don't worry about it. Just say something profound now!

Comment

LOL, don't worry about it. Just say something profound now!
                  I came...I saw(Ronan pic)...I...*runs into doorpost*

Ah dang, there I go thunking again
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Not exactly what I had in mind Tel! How about something like, Dex is an awsome fighter and had great one liners!

Comment

Not exactly what I had in mind Tel! How about something like, Dex is an awsome fighter and had great one liners!
                      You said say something profound

Comment

LOL, Profound: having intellectual depth.

So say something deep! *waits for months* LMAO love you kido

Comment

Dex is a gentleman beneath all that tough exterior, he is loyal and protective and a good friend to have around in times of trouble.

Any good purple?

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                            Dex is a gentleman beneath all that tough exterior, he is loyal and protective and a good friend to have around in times of trouble.

Any good purple?
                            I'm not purple, but that works for me. Good job.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

So. True.

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Any good purple?
                                Very profound Tel!! I'm so proud of my bud! Dex is a wonderful character!

Comment

Working...
                                X