Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4prettierships
    I repeat, Poor Ronan!! Dread's for 7 years!! I really do like them though!! Hopefully when he can acutally convince TPTB to change his hair he doesn't go bald!! I can't see him as a baldy! He would look weird!!
    LOL!! I'm sure he won't even try to convince anyone to change the dreds!! LOL Momoa LOVES his dreds and doesn't want to change them!! LOL!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
      LOL!! I'm sure he won't even try to convince anyone to change the dreds!! LOL Momoa LOVES his dreds and doesn't want to change them!! LOL!!
      Not to mention the fans love the dreds (**CoughMeCough**). Long dreds have become his character and actor trademake. Wouldn't be Dex without the cool dreds

Ronon Dex Devil
      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
        Not to mention the fans love the dreds (**CoughMeCough**). Long dreds have become his character and actor trademake. Wouldn't be Dex without the cool dreds
        Oh I definately agree!! I was just saying that it would be weird without them!! I think he needs them for his charachter! Ronon is the tough guy that has been running and running with no end until he met Sheppard and his team. I am glad he kept his look instead of being "cleaned up" when he left nature and entered civilization. Trust me, I think he definately needs to keep his dreads!! It wouldn't be the same without them!! However, seven years is a long time!! We have no idea where Ronon will be after that time! It all depends on what happens to him!! Maybe we will all be sick of the dreads by that time

Comment

Hmmm, third page. Someone is slipping.

I'll just state that the Vancouver Con was fantastic....Martin Gero told me that Sateda, a VERY Ronon-centric episode is going to be WILD and Jason is fantastic in it. This is a must see episode for all Jason/Ronon fans.

It was also hinted that Jason MAY be at the Chicago Con this summer.....I wish I could attend.....I'm trying to talk hubby into it, but as I'll be meeting JM anyway, it's a hard sell. Whoops, not supposed to mention that yet.

Have fun JM/RD fans! And yes, I'm still here....... Still a JM/RD fan to the max!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            Hmmm, third page. Someone is slipping.

I'll just state that the Vancouver Con was fantastic....Martin Gero told me that Sateda, a VERY Ronon-centric episode is going to be WILD and Jason is fantastic in it. This is a must see episode for all Jason/Ronon fans.

It was also hinted that Jason MAY be at the Chicago Con this summer.....I wish I could attend.....I'm trying to talk hubby into it, but as I'll be meeting JM anyway, it's a hard sell. Whoops, not supposed to mention that yet.

Have fun JM/RD fans! And yes, I'm still here....... Still a JM/RD fan to the max!
            I am defiantly seeing Seteda when it comes out. I hope I can go to the con. I have always wanted to go to Chicago for some reason, and I really want to meet JM.

Ronon Dex Devil
            Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

I am defiantly seeing Seteda when it comes out. I hope I can go to the con. I have always wanted to go to Chicago for some reason, and I really want to meet JM.
              Sweety I hope you do someday too, and take lots of pictures and post them right here for us to see your smiling face The years are full of cons and chances for you to go and meet him someday! Stay sweet, be real and never change what is in your heart and soul!! All of us will be watching Seteda and the rest of the season right along with you girl!! Don't wish your life away just yet, and don't ever feel bad about not being able to do anything that you really want to, life is short and stay true to yourself and who you are 'cause you are a dream!! Supporting Atlantis and Jason Momoa is a great thing for all to do. Stay true to who you are and never change!!

and when the day comes you do meet Jason, tell him all his Angels and Devils say Hey!! LOL
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I've only been to Chicago's O'Hare airport.......many, many times, but never to the city, so I'm trying to get permission to go to the Con there. To meet JM AND see the city........my cup would surely runneth over, as it's already leaking like a sieve.

My what I heard in Vancouver, we can expect MORE Ronon in S3. YES!!!!!!
                On fighting:

Comment

**YAWN** just a fast pop in to see if Jessima or Purple were here, ok need to get back to work, busy busy...we'll talk later!! Chat about Season 3 and what too look forward to...well, besides HIM LOL!! ok, so its only all about HIM!! Later girls!!
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I want to go too! But I have to travel from Europe!!! and my parents won't take me

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                      **YAWN** just a fast pop in to see if Jessima or Purple were here, ok need to get back to work, busy busy...we'll talk later!! Chat about Season 3 and what too look forward to...well, besides HIM LOL!! ok, so its only all about HIM!! Later girls!!
                      Hi sweets! I just got back into town. Sorry I missed ya! I got to see me cute little new nephew, hee.

Jessie, Blue is right. You will get to meet him some day! And stay sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
                        I want to go too! But I have to travel from Europe!!! and my parents won't take me
                        Sorry hun. But supporting him should make you feel all warm and fuzzy too! But he does go to Europe so keep your ears open!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0
                          Fear not...Jason was a tad shy of his "new" scifi fans at first, but after a few Cons ( the last in February, in London), he seems to be more inclined to attend them. I'm certain he will make at least one or two appearances in Europe this year, so hopefully you will get to meet him. From everything I've heard, he is WONDERFUL, and more beautiful than on TV, of course everyone I've met so far has been.

For now, we get to watch the re-runs of SEASON 2, which has allowed me to concentrate a tad more on the character of Ronon, and we get to look forward to season 3, which promises to hold MORE Ronon! And as you know, in the case of JM/RD, MORE is definitely better!
                          On fighting:

Comment

After seeing the pics of Jason from Pegasus....I'm sure we'll be seeing him at more Cons, hopefully more in the States.

I know it's difficult to discuss a character during a hiatus, but I know most of you are watching the reruns, so maybe we could rehash the plots and Ronon's actions. I know after watching an episode a seond and third time, I pick up so much more than than with just one viewing. Sorry I haven't been contributing much, but my health has once again taken a downward turn, and my pc time has been very limited since my return from Vancouver.

Hope you all have been well.....and were any of you IN Vancouver, because if I missed meeting you, I'm going to be royally pissed.
                            On fighting:

Comment

it sucks being in australia when you think of this. we're probably going to get season 2 airing around october and it costs a lot to travel from here to anywhere overseas since we're at the other side of the earth. if only jm could come back here heehee... i dont think theres much chance for him to rock up at any aussie con in the near future

i want sateda to air already heehee *waiting impatiently*
                              Last edited by eri-chan; 03 April 2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

He has a house in Australia so I'm sure he will go to another con there!
                                I too can't wait for Sateda! Hurry up July!

Comment

Working...
                                X