Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!! Just got done reading page after page after page of Season 3 Misbegotten...geez people are PO'd about that show lol!! Wow, best thing I can say is they aren't bashing Dex!! Because as you know, you always know where you stand with Dex, especially if you are a Wraith!!

Best Line in the eppy!!
    Spoiler:
    Michael: "Are you my exicutioner?"
    Dex: "I wish"!!

Classic Dex lol!!

I myself liked it overall...wish some of the story line was shorter than other parts.
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Ronon is a legend, he is sooo aggressive and hates the wraith soo much, he is the key to a good SGA team.

--Gaz--

Comment

He rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
          Wow!! Just got done reading page after page after page of Season 3 Misbegotten...geez people are PO'd about that show lol!! Wow, best thing I can say is they aren't bashing Dex!! Because as you know, you always know where you stand with Dex, especially if you are a Wraith!!

Best Line in the eppy!!
          Spoiler:

Classic Dex lol!!

I myself liked it overall...wish some of the story line was shorter than other parts.
          Agreed chicky! Loved that line! Classic Dex: GRRRRRR, bang!

Comment

Best Line in the eppy!!
            Spoiler:

Classic Dex lol!!

HAHA!! Can't wait to see this!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I guess I need to watch this show again....although I had to rush off and miss the late 15 mint. it seems I missed alot...or maybe I just wasn't in the mood??

I did enjoy Dex!!
              Spoiler:
              Loved his laugh and his playful side!!

Next week is the one I am really looking forward to!! Can't wait to see the previews of it when I get home..missed that too!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Next week is the one I am really looking forward to!! Can't wait to see the previews of it when I get home..missed that too!!

Me too. I hoping it was this week instead of next weel.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Me too. I hoping it was this week instead of next weel.
                  I know, what's with that...thought Sadeta (sp) was tonight...lol...oh well I know it will be worth the wait!!

Oh and for those who have not seen...er...read it, on the home page there is and interview with Dr. Beckett and Mr. Dex...lol..its a great one!! Although Dex er Momoa was a brief one, he had to get back to work, its very funny!! Worth reading at least once!!
                  Purple's Biggest Fan
                  A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! You always get the goods Devil girl!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                      I happen to agree. Maybe will find out more about the tattoo and how he got it and etc.
                      I think we will find out the answer to this next week Grey! I hope so anyway. We Ronon fans are very curious about it!

Comment

I know, what's with that...thought Sadeta (sp) was tonight...lol...oh well I know it will be worth the wait!!

Oh and for those who have not seen...er...read it, on the home page there is and interview with Dr. Beckett and Mr. Dex...lol..its a great one!! Although Dex er Momoa was a brief one, he had to get back to work, its very funny!! Worth reading at least once!!
                        Don't worry, I have a feeling it will be worth the wait, the previews look wicked!!!!

Comment

I guess I need to watch this show again....although I had to rush off and miss the late 15 mint. it seems I missed alot...or maybe I just wasn't in the mood??

I did enjoy Dex!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Loved his laugh and his playful side!!

I think you weren't in the mood, you had to rush off. It was very funny...watch it again and I think you will like it. The last 15 minutes were the best part!

Comment

Ronon rocked in Sateda. Although many do not seem to agree, I think Rob Cooper, using interspered flashbacks, gave us wonderful insight into Ronon. We see him losing the people he loved the most, his wife, his friends, his commrades-in-arms, and his home. It now makes his blood lust hatred for the Wraith and one Wraith in particular, all the more solid.

And speaking of solid, I thought this episode was Jason Momoa's best, to date. He was able to showcase his strong acting ability and also his wonderful body movments. Overall, I was very impressed with the episode, it's writer/director, it's actors and the story.

On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

A kazillion thumbs up tonight Momoa!! You nailed it and hit it out of the ball park!! Bravo!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I loved Sateda so much that I've already watched it a couple of times and I look forward to many more viewings. JM proved beyond any doubt that he can handle anything the writers give him - they just have to write for him in the first place and keep giving him stuff he can sink his teeth into.

I've been reading through the Sateda episode thread and was pleased to read the great reviews that JM has received. It was even more pleasant to see that several of those positive reviews were from those who didn't care for his character before Sateda. There's nothing like actually writing for a character and including him in storylines to generate interest in a character.

In fact, overall I loved Sateda because it included so many great character moments for the main cast and I hope this trend continues.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X