Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoops i meant to say season 2... and i fixed it in my last post...

hmm i wonder where that house is... i reckon he proabably would come to a con down here, but maybe sometime in the distant future. no one would know about him yet down here.

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
      whoops i meant to say season 2... and i fixed it in my last post...

hmm i wonder where that house is... i reckon he proabably would come to a con down here, but maybe sometime in the distant future. no one would know about him yet down here.
      (waves to eri-chan in Melbourne) One of my dearest friends was born and raised in Melbourne, well, really outside of Melbourne, in Geelong, but he has since been transferred to London. However, as Jason does still live part time in Australia (he does, right?), I'm certain he'll do a Con there, as others already have. And that is one Con I'd
      LOVE to attend, as I still haven't made it to your beautiful country. Here's hoping.......

I'm really getting psyched about Season 3 and am looking forward to more back story on Ronon. I know Sateda will be Ronon centric, but I love when the writers have him interact with the other members of Atlantis. He responds to every team member differently, sometimes the differences are very subtle, but they are there and great fun to watch.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I agree that Jason seems to have become more comfortable attending cons and I see that he's scheduled for the one in Chicago. Also, because his fiance is Australian and is currently in an Australian-based series, I'm sure that he'll want to be included in the next Australian con.

I've such a spoiler hog that I've read every spoiler that I could and despite some Season 2 disappointments, I'm looking forward to Season 3.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
          I agree that Jason seems to have become more comfortable attending cons and I see that he's scheduled for the one in Chicago. Also, because his fiance is Australian and is currently in an Australian-based series, I'm sure that he'll want to be included in the next Australian con.

I've such a spoiler hog that I've read every spoiler that I could and despite some Season 2 disappointments, I'm looking forward to Season 3.
          I've been avoiding spoilers as much as I can, however, on the set tour, Martin Gero let a few things drop about Sateda and the several other episodes, so I'm very much looking forward to season 3 and MORE Ronon!
          On fighting:

Comment

*waves back @ lida*
            im like right in between melbourne and geelong, well on the outskirts of melb

found out that his fiancee's series is shot in rural adelaide and adelaide... *sigh* i didnt realise she was so big down here. ive seen her face and stuff, but damn. i wouldn't be surprised to see him @ an aussie con because of that connection too. that cold be yer chance to come down here tooo!

all the comments ive seen about sateda... especially bambam's comments make me really wanna watch it... im kinda excited about it

Comment

eri-chan, you live in a beautiful area of Australia. I really hope I do get to visit, but as my friend is now living in London for the next few years, and I'm already planning a trip to London in November, for Gabit, I think Australia will have to wait at least another year. However, with Jason's fiancee so close, I'm certain he'll do at least one Con there this year. For your sake, I hope he does......that way, you'll get to see him, and take lots of pics for us!!!!!!

I'd cross my fingers and toes for you, but I broke one of toes last night......I'm so not graceful. LOL
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                eri-chan, you live in a beautiful area of Australia. I really hope I do get to visit, but as my friend is now living in London for the next few years, and I'm already planning a trip to London in November, for Gabit, I think Australia will have to wait at least another year. However, with Jason's fiancee so close, I'm certain he'll do at least one Con there this year. For your sake, I hope he does......that way, you'll get to see him, and take lots of pics for us!!!!!!

I'd cross my fingers and toes for you, but I broke one of toes last night......I'm so not graceful. LOL
                thanks i hope so tooooooooo! *fingers crossed* and ill cross my toes for you too you planning on coming here with yer friend?

Comment

*bump*

didnt know where else to stick this.. i was going thru epiphany and i thought that this was odd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46pF2KtFsg

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    I've been avoiding spoilers as much as I can, however, on the set tour, Martin Gero let a few things drop about Sateda and the several other episodes, so I'm very much looking forward to season 3 and MORE Ronon!
                    Hmmm, so, he let a few things drop about Sateda, etc, that has you looking forward to season 3 and Ronon storylines. Sorry you were spoiled, but that sounds great.

eri-chan, that's an interesting, and painful looking, shot
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

looks painful but have you noticed the way he's thrown? to me it looks silly

Comment

I know, he looks like a side-ways spinning top.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

*bump*

didnt know where else to stick this.. i was going thru epiphany and i thought that this was odd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46pF2KtFsg

Very nice, you should post this on his Thunk Thread too!! Thanks for sharing those.

Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hmmm, so, he let a few things drop about Sateda, etc, that has you looking forward to season 3 and Ronon storylines. Sorry you were spoiled, but that sounds great.

eri-chan, that's an interesting, and painful looking, shot
                            Nothing anyone says about JM/RD could ever spoil anything for me. However, what Martin did say did whet my appetite even more for the episode and for the new season with Ronon. I just can't get enough of him, but who can?
                            On fighting:

Comment

I know, he looks like a side-ways spinning top.
                              hmmm did you notice him about to fall and then he slightly picks up air then falls? that while spinning

Originally posted by Blue007
                              Very nice, you should post this on his Thunk Thread too!! Thanks for sharing those.
                              was thinking of doing that... not sure if i should've but i will

Comment

hmmm did you notice him about to fall and then he slightly picks up air then falls? that while spinning

was thinking of doing that... not sure if i should've but i will

Oh of course you should!! They would love to see those!! And love for you to jump in and thunk with us!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X