No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EG those are awesome pics. Made me smile back at them. Glad you had a good time.

Comment

*THUNK* time, as sits waiting patiently for pics and stories from the convention to be posted. (knows that will have to wait for people to get back home - twiddles fingers)

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        Droolicious pics of David!! Is that a romance novel in his hand? *snickers
        uncontrollably* Thanks for posting 'em Elephantgirl-so where's your in depth con report? No pressure. hehehehee Glad you're having a blast!
        Woooohoooooo!! hehehee }:O
        Glad you like the pics. Yes, that was a romance novel, he read from it, pretending it was something he had written himself and had 2 fans act out the scenes. Let's say that the scene got rather steamy in the end...

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Thanks so much EG for getting me David's autograph. The pic collage was a fun way to cap off the Chicago convention last year.

OMG, he did remember me. It was so much fun meeting him and the other actors last year.
        I wouldn't have been able to go to Vancouver this year as it just wasn't financially possible. Did you tell him I was in Chicago with my youth group?

I so got incentive now to try to go to the Toronto convention this summer.

I'd love to hear the stories when you get a chance. It sounds like the Cabaret was a blast! I heard David got audience members on stage acting out scenes from the romance novel he was reading.

Nice pics, thanks!

The GW update for Friday said he was reading from a Harliquin (spelling?) romance type novel.
        Originally posted by belevision View Post
        EG those are awesome pics. Made me smile back at them. Glad you had a good time.
        *THUNK* time, as sits waiting patiently for pics and stories from the convention to be posted. (knows that will have to wait for people to get back home - twiddles fingers)
        I promise that I will post more pics when I get to it. I'll be catching up with work when I get back on Tuesday but I should get to it reasonably soon.

Not sure whether you read David Hewlett's twitter? He apparently wrote 'Radek who?' and now David Nykl would like you to respond with lots of 'Rodney who?' Go for it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
          Glad you like the pics. Yes, that was a romance novel, he read from it, pretending it was something he had written himself and had 2 fans act out the scenes. Let's say that the scene got rather steamy in the end...
          I would so love to have seen that. It would have been great. We've done similar in my Improv class and it can get quite hilarious.

Originally posted by elephantgirl
          I promise that I will post more pics when I get to it. I'll be catching up with work when I get back on Tuesday but I should get to it reasonably soon.
          I can be patient and wait....*twiddles fingers* Tuesday, huh, okay *twiddles thumbs* Wow, that's at least two days away! (I am kidding. Have a safe trip back home!)

Originally posted by elephantgirl
          Not sure whether you read David Hewlett's twitter? He apparently wrote 'Radek who?' and now David Nykl would like you to respond with lots of 'Rodney who?' Go for it!
          How do you respond to twitter? I don't have one, or should we got to Hewlett's website and post a response there?
          The two David's are so good together, I hope we can see them together in some other work sometime in the future.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice pics Rosehawk! To me it looks in the last one like he's trying to look stern at Rodney, but is really about to bust out laughing.

EG- I heard about the twitter thing! What fun! Those two are such jokers. I love it.

*THUNK*...
            Spoiler:

Comment

LMAO!! That romance novel bit had me snorting water up my nose...not a pretty sight but at least my sinuses are clear. hehehe David looked adorable (duh!!) and his eyes just sparkle in those pics...course it could've had something to do with what he was reading at the time too. hehehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Nice pics Rosehawk! To me it looks in the last one like he's trying to look stern at Rodney, but is really about to bust out laughing.
                He probably was! I got the pic from JM blog so it was not a screen shot from the episode. (Yes Joe does let people snurch and repost his pictures! )

Originally posted by belevision
                EG- I heard about the twitter thing! What fun! Those two are such jokers. I love it.
                It's nice to know that they can have fun off the set as well on.

I would really love to see a comedy, or comedy/drama with those two as the leads. They could really play off each other really well both with the drama has well as with the comedy!

sigpic

Comment

From Vegas:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Nice! Somehow it just seems strange to see Radek without glasses and with short, tame hair! I kind of like the wild hair look on him!
                    sigpic

Comment

David could be bald and still melt my brain into an indescribable puddle of goo. 'Nuff said. hehehhe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice! Somehow it just seems strange to see Radek without glasses and with short, tame hair! I kind of like the wild hair look on him!
                        Oh, I do too, to be totally honest.

One of the things that really amused me about that scene in Vegas was that-
                        Spoiler:
                        they're having their little lovers' spat quarrel, and everyone in the room (except Shep) is pointedly ignoring them (while listening of course), and only after Rodney's walked away do they look! Watching Rodney's back as he leaves, of course, because they wouldn't want him focused on them!

Here's some more of the wild look...
                        Spoiler:

(I think this is one of my all-time favorite pictures of him.)

Comment

I love Radek with bed head. *innocent giggle snort* hehehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I do too, to be totally honest.

One of the things that really amused me about that scene in Vegas was that-
                            Spoiler:
                            they're having their little lovers' spat quarrel, and everyone in the room (except Shep) is pointedly ignoring them (while listening of course), and only after Rodney's walked away do they look! Watching Rodney's back as he leaves, of course, because they wouldn't want him focused on them!
                            *snickers*

Originally posted by belevision
                            Here's some more of the wild look...
                            Spoiler:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-5x11-1512.jpg
                            (I think this is one of my all-time favorite pictures of him.)

He's just adorable when he is frustrated!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is a cute sequence. From Reunion:
                              Spoiler:

Heading out of town tomorrow morning, so no *thunks* for me after tonight until late Sunday at the earliest. Hope everyone has a happy Easter (if you celebrate), and a good weekend.

Comment

This is a cute sequence. From Reunion:

Heading out of town tomorrow morning, so no *thunks* for me after tonight until late Sunday at the earliest. Hope everyone has a happy Easter (if you celebrate), and a good weekend.
                                Nice pics! I just love the look on his face. Hewlett's was pretty good to! Ahhh, I am so going to miss this playful duo!

Hopefully when you get back we'll have some nice convention updates, otherwise it's going to be rather quiet this weekend!

Happy Easter! Have a good trip!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X