No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well goofy picture or not you are so lucky to have had the opportunity to have met him. I would KILL for an autograph from the guy! Truely.
    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I am sure that we can make a masculine clone for you. Radek has had rods and guns in S4! He could make the perfect Jedi sparing partner!
      Radek-clones are very masculine already, which is the reason why I don't want to have one in the first place

Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Is that Radek's expression when he asked Elizabeth out and she stripped naked in front of him?

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
      Maybe I should just work on my Razzie fanfiction instead!
      How dirty is it going to be? PS Did you get the translations?

Comment

Well goofy picture or not you are so lucky to have had the opportunity to have met him. I would KILL for an autograph from the guy! Truely.
        Believe me I know! I really never ever expected to meet David and was quite surprised when he was announced for the convention last year. Meeting both David and Chuck were the absolutely best experiences I have ever had in meeting actors/actresses.

David really is a very very nice person!

I actually have two autographs from David - one a friend got me when he was in the Netherlands and then this past August in Chicago when I got to meet him. Both are simply priceless!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Radek-clones are very masculine already, which is the reason why I don't want to have one in the first place

Spoiler:
          Is that Radek's expression when he asked Elizabeth out and she stripped naked in front of him?

How dirty is it going to be? PS Did you get the translations?
          Dirty enough to suit you I would think! Hehehe! Yes, and I think I had better finish the entire thing and let you see the czech phrases in context and change them from there (like you suggested) I really appericate your help with that by the way, as I don't have even the slightest idea of how to even pronouce the Czech! hehe!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Radek-clones are very masculine already
            Yes they are!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, what do you expect, it's a Saturday night and I am sitting in front of the computer, sipping on a glass of wine...actually working on a huge picture video for my youth group...we've been together 10 years and two of them graduate this year so doing a special video for them.....

and yet my thoughts keep going back to Radek *thunkin*, must be the wine

My Favorite sh*ta$$ grin

More of the guy in white!

this a is a rare sound you will hear from me,

*SQUEEEEEEE*
              o_o
              *quickly calms self down*

Comment

You are not alone, that is basically what we all did. Some of us louder then others!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes they are!
                  you have Zelenka clone?!!

like the sig. my Great grandmother was from Czechoslovakia, sadly she didn't teach my Grandmother Slovak.

Comment

You are not alone, that is basically what we all did. Some of us louder then others!
                    good

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post

like the sig. my Great grandmother was from Czechoslovakia, sadly she didn't teach my Grandmother Slovak.
                      Czech and Slovak are almost identical. You'd understand 95 percent of Zelenka's banter with it

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEE*
                        o_o
                        LOL. It was a rare sound for me too until I found this thread!

Radek just does that to fangirls!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I've also been posting on this thread for quite some time so I have more than a few posts to qualify me for a clone!

I like my clone, he is so nice to me, really takes good care of me and now that the winter is soon upon us....he will really keep me warm at night!

Keep posting and you to will soon have a wonderful and rare Zelenka clone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Submersion! *flail*

Does anyone else wish Rodney had (Brainstorm spoilers)

Spoiler:

taken Zelenka with instead of Jennifer?

Zelenka would have not only told Tyson and Nye to step off (he might not even have known who they were, being Czech and an engineer, wouldn't that have put a hole in their thunder) but he would have been right there with Rodney in the "OMG DANGER, NO, MORON, DON'T DO IT." Also, he and Rodney have been saving the world by means of bickering -- I mean, brainstorming at high volume -- for five years now.

And thunking--

Spoiler:

DragonLady
                            Last edited by DragonLadyK; 26 November 2008, 04:25 PM.
                            "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Ooooo which episode are these piccies from?
                              sigpic

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEE*
                                o_o
                                Heehee! Welcome to the thread. You'll find you *squeeee* more than you ever thought you could.

my Great grandmother was from Czechoslovakia, sadly she didn't teach my Grandmother Slovak.
                                One of my grandmothers was Slovak! Unfortunately she died before I was born. My other grandmother was Polish, and she and my grandfather used to speak Polish when they were saying things they didn't want the kids to understand.

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                                Does anyone else wish Rodney had (Brainstorm spoilers)

Spoiler:

taken Zelenka with instead of Jennifer?

Zelenka would have not only told Tyson and Nye to step off (he might not even have known who they were, being Czech and an engineer, wouldn't that have put a hole in their thunder) but he would have been right there with Rodney in the "OMG DANGER, NO, MORON, DON'T DO IT." Also, he and Rodney have been saving the world by means of bickering -- I mean, brainstorming at high volume -- for five years now.
                                Yes!!
                                Spoiler:
                                For all the same reasons you mention! I think it would have also worked to take along John- that would have been fun. Someone even wrote a version, posted on Wraithbait recently, where he takes along Lorne. That one is really funny in how they solve the problem.
                                Last edited by Coaster; 26 November 2008, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X