Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Nope! It was cold and very unfriendly or else it wouldn't have hurt me!

One good thing was it made me think about cuddling with my Radek Clone when I got home!
    It's what I'm talking about. You were trying to make thy cylinder hot to make it somewhat softer, but they pulled you away before you could succeed (evil people)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      It's what I'm talking about. You were trying to make thy cylinder hot to make it somewhat softer, but they pulled you away before you could succeed (evil people)
      Nope. Wasn't trying to do any such thing with the cylindar, as I said, it hurt me, and it hurt me bad. Gonna have a scar from the fall.

Now if it had been Radek, well that's a whole different story!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
        Morning everyone!!!

Welcome back Allestian

Originally posted by belevision View Post
        Anyone else going through Radek-withdrawal? It feels like it's been an eternity since we've seen him on the show!

Here's some *thunk* (with captions, of course) to commemorate my reaching 100 posts, most of which are on this thread.

Spoiler:

: I hope she enjoys the cake we are making for her!

: No! You have burned the cake!

: Hmm... Express cakes... fast delivery to anywhere! That will work.
        Congratulations on 100 postings

I might not be around too often for a while, I got involved in the forming of a group that aims to provide as much premature baby clothes as possible to hospitals that need them and it's my job to co-ordinate with hospitals in three counties on the South Coast of England, and it's going to take a while to contact them all. I'll pop in from time to time to say hi.

Comment

Here's some *thunk* (with captions, of course) to commemorate my reaching 100 posts, most of which are on this thread.
          Congradulations on 100 posts! It's fun to celebrate those milestones on Radek's thread!

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          I might not be around too often for a while, I got involved in the forming of a group that aims to provide as much premature baby clothes as possible to hospitals that need them and it's my job to co-ordinate with hospitals in three counties on the South Coast of England, and it's going to take a while to contact them all. I'll pop in from time to time to say hi.
          Wow sounds like a great thing to be doing!
          I'm gonna miss you, so please do pop in from time to time. We both joined this thread about the same time a few years ago and have share some fun posts with Radek and shall we say he lovely characteristics!

Spoiler:

And one of our favorites!
          sigpic

Comment

Cute pics, Rosehawk! That second one is from one of my favorite scenes. His trousers fit him very nicely there. I praise the costume department for tailoring things to a perfect fit.

As for the last one, I've read some very entertaining fics where various people help him take all that paint off.

Reefgirl- that's a wonderful thing you're doing. Have fun, and hope to see you back soon!

Spoiler:

Comment

Cute pics, Rosehawk! That second one is from one of my favorite scenes. His trousers fit him very nicely there. I praise the costume department for tailoring things to a perfect fit.
              LOL. I like they way you say this. I couldn't figure out a nice way to say that so I didn't say anything! I so very much agree!

I agree that was once of the nicest Radek scenes so far in SGA. Really really nice interaction between him and Rodney.
              sigpic

Comment

Congradulations on 100 posts! It's fun to celebrate those milestones on Radek's thread!

Wow sounds like a great thing to be doing!
                I'm gonna miss you, so please do pop in from time to time. We both joined this thread about the same time a few years ago and have share some fun posts with Radek and shall we say he lovely characteristics!

Spoiler:

And one of our favorites!
                Oh I'll still be dropping by, I couldn't abandon you all

Comment

LOL. I like they way you say this. I couldn't figure out a nice way to say that so I didn't say anything! I so very much agree!
                  The costume department is awesome...
                  Spoiler:

I agree that was once of the nicest Radek scenes so far in SGA. Really really nice interaction between him and Rodney.
                  It was great. I like to think they eventually have that conversation about Elizabeth and Carson, maybe just not shown.

Comment

The costume department is awesome...
                    Oh Yea!

Spoiler:

They must keep it slightly cold on set.

Originally posted by belevision
                    It was great. I like to think they eventually have that conversation about Elizabeth and Carson, maybe just not shown.
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm glad they put it in, and I was really glad it was between Rodney and Radek. It gave a whole different depth to the friendship that these two have on the show! We are so use to Rodney putting Radek down, or the two in competition with each other, so it was really nice having that moment between them with a shared pain. I thought the two Davids did a really really nice job with that scene!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 September 2008, 07:08 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Why, oh why has nobody written the Quarantine fic where
                      Spoiler:
                      the obvious smut that ensues in that scene lets them have a lot more fun in that transporter than TPTB let them have? Do I have to write it myself?

And as for that third pic... for all that Shep's military, he doesn't wear a thigh holster nearly as well!

Comment

Why, oh why has nobody written the Quarantine fic where
                        Spoiler:
                        the obvious smut that ensues in that scene lets them have a lot more fun in that transporter than TPTB let them have? Do I have to write it myself?

And as for that third pic... for all that Shep's military, he doesn't wear a thigh holster nearly as well!
                        Yes, you do

Comment

Yes, you do
                          It would help explain why later she was so confident that
                          Spoiler:
                          he would succeed in the vents, because she knows now that he's very good at wriggling around in tight spaces.

Comment

It would help explain why later she was so confident that
                            Spoiler:
                            he would succeed in the vents, because she knows now that he's very good at wriggling around in tight spaces.
                            Just one request from me:

Spoiler:
                            Write it Razzie

Comment

Just one request from me:

Spoiler:
                              Write it Razzie
                              The only way I can see that being possible is if
                              Spoiler:
                              it was an AU where Elizabeth never left, and she was in the transporter instead of Sam. *pauses and thinks for a while* I think the smut part starts a lot earlier in that scenario, and lasts longer. They'll have to find someone else to crawl through the vents.

Comment

The only way I can see that being possible is if
                                Spoiler:
                                it was an AU where Elizabeth never left, and she was in the transporter instead of Sam. *pauses and thinks for a while* I think the smut part starts a lot earlier in that scenario, and lasts longer. They'll have to find someone else to crawl through the vents.
                                Exactly
                                Spoiler:
                                You can't really say they were trapped in the transporter when they were not trying to get out in the first place *evil grin*

Comment

Working...
                                X