No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cause the guy is so damn cute when he's making faces!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      OMG! Really!

True. I just didn't want to miss it, not sure if I will be on-line tomorrow and if I am it will only be for a short time in the late evening!

Congradulations on reaching a milestone!
      Thank you

Originally posted by belevision View Post
      Hey Reefgirl, turning 40 isn't so bad. Been there, done that.

Some growly!Radek from First Strike:
      Spoiler:

As with every other mood, he's cute when he's angry.

World's best "Excuse me?!?" expression!

: OMG, don't tell me the McSheppers are right?!

Just cause the guy is so damn cute when he's making faces!

Spoiler:

All those pics have really made my day

Comment

Act of War.
        David's character isn't a nice one, but David's great to watch!
        I still get surprised when I see David in a non-Zelenka role, especially one that has troubles in the morals department! As I was watching this character, I was thinking, "Geez, why does he have to be such a weasel!" I almost didn't mind when he got shot ... and that's an awful thing to have to say.
        : How much time do you need?
        : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
        : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
        to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Reefgirl!

Hope you have a great one!

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Thank you

All those pics have really made my day

Mine, too! I really have to start checking this board over the weekends. (... and posting, if I'm ever gonna get to my 300 posts! ) This weekend was a killer for me - being out both Fri & Sat night 'til about 2 AM. (No ... not partying ... I'm an investigator with a paranormal group and we're getting into our busy season. With Halloween coming up so soon, we've got tons of lectures scheduled!)

And the pics from the studio rally were too cool! If I'd been there when David rode up on his bike, I think I would have just died, right there! (I wonder if he knows basic first aid? CPR, anyone? )

Reefgirl : Hope you had a very, very happy birthday and many more!

Rosehawk : Your accident sounds very painful! I could see myself doing the same thing, so I've got a lot of sympathy for you! (OK, be honest ... was your first reaction to check to see who saw you fall? When something like that happens, checking out the physical injuries almost somes second to trying to get rid of the embarrassment of the whole thing! )
            Last edited by whiskeygirl406; 15 September 2008, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
              I still get surprised when I see David in a non-Zelenka role, especially one that has troubles in the morals department! As I was watching this character, I was thinking, "Geez, why does he have to be such a weasel!" I almost didn't mind when he got shot ... and that's an awful thing to have to say.
              It just shows what an excellent and versatile actor DN is!

Comment

I forgot all about this thread! I'm such a bad fangirl! Now I have to start all the way from the beginning & see all the posts & pics ... oh, darn ...

Love the new Chicago Con pics! And the ones of David in that black shirt ... One of those might have to be pic that I use for his autograph in November!

Comment

Originally Posted by belevision: Well, the pastry tube is what you use to squirt the cream into the pastry. That's how they fill the eclairs. Now that we have plenty of lovely imagery, I'll just say good night and sweet dreams.
                  LOL. And such lovely thoughts they will be indeed!
                  See - this is why I have to start checking the posts on Fridays ... I missed out on all the good dreams! Radek + icing?!? Now I have to work twice as hard tonight to catch up with everyone! It's just lucky thing that I've got a quick imagination!

Comment

See - this is why I have to start checking the posts on Fridays ... I missed out on all the good dreams! Radek + icing?!? Now I have to work twice as hard tonight to catch up with everyone! It's just lucky thing that I've got a quick imagination!
                    Icing, chocolate syrup, whipped cream... can anyone around here draw? Well, just envision the end of Critical Mass only with foodstuffs instead of fingerpaints.

Comment

Yay, I'm at home now so I can look at pix.

Rosehawk, those are priceless. He's quite expressive, isn't he! That second one is exactly how I imagine he'd look, if I snuck up behind him and goosed him.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Reefgirl! (belated...)

Hmm, a female name? What about my name?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes all

Comment

I forgot all about this thread! I'm such a bad fangirl! Now I have to start all the way from the beginning & see all the posts & pics ... oh, darn ...

Love the new Chicago Con pics! And the ones of David in that black shirt ... One of those might have to be pic that I use for his autograph in November!
                            David looks very nice in black!

You will enjoy meeting David. You'll enjoy Chuck too! Both of these guys were just simply wonderful in Chicago.

I wish I could go in November but I will be taking a youth group out on an adventure course for that weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mine, too! I really have to start checking this board over the weekends. (... and posting, if I'm ever gonna get to my 300 posts! ) This weekend was a killer for me - being out both Fri & Sat night 'til about 2 AM. (No ... not partying ... I'm an investigator with a paranormal group and we're getting into our busy season. With Halloween coming up so soon, we've got tons of lectures scheduled!)
                              Sounds interesting.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                              And the pics from the studio rally were too cool! If I'd been there when David rode up on his bike, I think I would have just died, right there! (I wonder if he knows basic first aid? CPR, anyone? )
                              Or when he handed out cookies with Hewlett! Both of them! Wow!

Rosehawk : Your accident sounds very painful! I could see myself doing the same thing, so I've got a lot of sympathy for you! (OK, be honest ... was your first reaction to check to see who saw you fall? When something like that happens, checking out the physical injuries almost somes second to trying to get rid of the embarrassment of the whole thing! )
                              OMG LOL! That was exactly what my first reaction was as the guy next to me helped me up. It didn't matter how much pain I was in, and believe me I was in alot of pain, I glanced around quickly to see who was watching...two production people saw me. Aggghhh...I laughed about the loss of dignity but the guy who helped me up said that because I stayed tucked in when I fell and not sprayed eagle that I actually managed to keep most of my dignity!
                              I already knew how bad it was, the lump on my leg was the size of my fist almost instantly. I didn't want to look cause I didn't want anyone to see my white legs, plus I didn't want anyone to make a fuss, I just really wanted to continue the tour. Yep, got to finish the tour after I showed them my leg and then the tour guide took me to the nurses office.

I still get surprised when I see David in a non-Zelenka role, especially one that has troubles in the morals department! As I was watching this character, I was thinking, "Geez, why does he have to be such a weasel!" I almost didn't mind when he got shot ... and that's an awful thing to have to say. I still get surprised when I see David in a non-Zelenka role, especially one that has troubles in the morals department! As I was watching this character, I was thinking, "Geez, why does he have to be such a weasel!" I almost didn't mind when he got shot ... and that's an awful thing to have to say.
                              That's one of the things I love about David's acting. He is so versitile. He's very talented. He can make me laugh, cry, cringe - kind of why I am excited to see 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' whenever that comes out. We get to see David in a whole different role as well as in Helen when that comes out in October.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                Happy Birthday, Reefgirl! (belated...)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...notka/DN-1.jpg

Hmm, a female name? What about my name?
                                I like your name too! I added it to the list!
                                I think I am going to have to close my eyes and just pick! Luckily I need more than one name!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 September 2008, 02:14 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X