Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    I think Zelenka either gets some major whumpin or ranting since that episode is
    Spoiler:
    a Rodney, Ronan episode. Rodney likes to rant on Zelenka and Ronan likes to pick on the scientists cause they drive him nuts
    Zelenka is starting to get as much whumpin as Sheppard!

Joe likes to tease (pi$$ed off) fans to see how far fantom will take some of his comments.
    Spoiler:
    If Joe kills off Zelenka fandom will vote with their feet, I've never know a character so universally liked as Radek, I can't find anyone who dislikes him, when he got slagged off by Keller in whatever episode it was, there was such a backlash it was unbelieveable
    Last edited by Reefgirl; 22 March 2008, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      If Joe kills off Zelenka fandom will vote with their feet, I've never know a character so universally liked as Radek, I can't find anyone who dislikes him, when he got slagged off by Keller in whatever episode it was, there was such a backlash it was unbelieveable
      Spoiler:

Yes we better hope they took note of that backlash, I read what people write about 'Trio' and most people were very p###ed off about Keller bad-mouthing Radek. Everyone does love him, he is very loveable! I was fuming I can tell you! There was no need for it, it didn't help the story along or anything. If they keep Keller in it as much or more as this season and they kill of Radek, I'll be off coz now if she's in a scene with him i'll just be thinking of the horrible things she said about him.
      Last edited by elliecat; 22 March 2008, 10:01 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

We need spoiler tags for anything about Trio.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by ellecat
        Spoiler:
        Yes we better hope they took note of that backlash, I read what people write about 'Trio' and most people were very p###ed off about Keller bad-mouthing Radek. Everyone does love him, he is very loveable! I was fuming I can tell you! There was no need for it, it didn't help the story along or anything. If they keep Keller in it as much or more as this season and they kill of Radek, I'll be off coz now if she's in a scene with him i'll just be thinking of the horrible things she said about him.
        Spoiler:
        I agree, Zelenka is so universally liked - really a tribute to David's acting talents. I was surprised at my own reaction when Keller said what she said. McKay didn't surprise me so much because he is always putting Zelenka down, part of the competition between the two. Sam, I could see her reaction because it was obvious in Quarantine that Sam and Radek personalities just didn't click but there was absolutely no excuse for them having Keller say what she did without anything to back up her statements. It was just a very very poor creative decision. Zelenka has always been a kind and thoughtful character.
        You're right elliecat, it did absolutely nothing to further the plot line and made me think alot less of all three characters and Sam is one of my favorites.

I don't think they will kill of Zelenka, at least not at this time, though I cringe until I actually hear how many episode David will be in for a season!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I think Zelenka either gets some major whumpin or ranting since that episode is
          Spoiler:
          a Rodney, Ronan episode. Rodney likes to rant on Zelenka and Ronan likes to pick on the scientists cause they drive him nuts
          Zelenka is starting to get as much whumpin as Sheppard!

Joe likes to tease (pi$$ed off) fans to see how far fantom will take some of his comments.
          Spoiler:
          Just not the same kind of recognition

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
          Spoiler:
          You forgot to say "the affront to physics called 'Trio'"

Comment

*thunk*

sigpic

Comment

I've amended my last post to put it in Spoilers. Sorry I totally forgot, If JM thinks fans are hostile now, he'd better wait and see what happens if he does do anything to Radek

Comment

I've amended my last post to put it in Spoilers. Sorry I totally forgot, If JM thinks fans are hostile now, he'd better wait and see what happens if he does do anything to Radek
                We have alot of lurkers on this thread and I know at least one occasional visitor will give red for not putting spoiler tags on.

I know what you mean if they do anything to Radek that somehow incompassitates him or takes him out of the show, I think even the most die-heart of fans of the show would say enough is enough.

Radek goes so well with all the other characters. He is a good transistional character, helps scenes flow from one to another. Plus David really does a superburb job with bring Radek to life on the screne.

Though I have noticed that Radek got alot more whumping, both verbally and physcially, in S4
                sigpic

Comment

We have alot of lurkers on this thread and I know at least one occasional visitor will give red for not putting spoiler tags on.

I know what you mean if they do anything to Radek that somehow incompassitates him or takes him out of the show, I think even the most die-heart of fans of the show would say enough is enough.

Radek goes so well with all the other characters. He is a good transistional character, helps scenes flow from one to another. Plus David really does a superburb job with bring Radek to life on the screne.

Though I have noticed that Radek got alot more whumping, both verbally and physcially, in S4
                  Yeah!!! Enough is enough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    You said you did him, so I thought he was your boyfriend
                    LMAO!!!

If I ever speak to a guy called Oliver I will not be able to stifle my giggles now...

Comment

Did you play Nancy, Allestian?
                      Sadly, no. I played Mrs Bedwin. Still got my solo though.

Not got any piccies either which is a shame - when I do I'll show you.

Radek...
                      Spoiler:
                      Won't get bunked off. TPTB daren't permit that happen as I know at least two Zelenka thunkers with experience in the fine art of Jedisaber fighting.

Either McKay is going to give him a hard time or he's going to get a delicious (I mean awful) whump.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                        Radek...
                        Spoiler:
                        Won't get bunked off. TPTB daren't permit that happen as I know at least two Zelenka thunkers with experience in the fine art of Jedisaber fighting.

Either McKay is going to give him a hard time or he's going to get a delicious (I mean awful) whump.

Either that or Ronan is
                        Spoiler:
                        going to scare the jabageeberz out of him!
                        sigpic

Comment

Or...

Spoiler:
                          Those kids from the planet, you know the ones who painted his face and plaited his hair last time, all run amok and chase after him.

Indeed - poor, poor Radek.

Comment

Or...

Spoiler:
                            Those kids from the planet, you know the ones who painted his face and plaited his hair last time, all run amok and chase after him.

Indeed - poor, poor Radek.

OMG I would love that! Some of the most colorful pi$$ed off Zelenka moments. He's sexy when he has that firey pi$$ed off look in his eyes! Ahhhh just gotta love the kids!
                            sigpic

Comment

The episode's called Tracker, right???

Then my idea would make a lot of sense - I mean...where would we find Zelenka in an episode with such a title...

Spoiler:
                              Maybe he gets Radeknapped by a bunch of natives...

Comment

The episode's called Tracker, right???

Then my idea would make a lot of sense - I mean...where would we find Zelenka in an episode with such a title...
                                You mean a new episode title or the episode with the kids? The episode with the kids was Critical Mass.

Time for a Critical Mass pic spam!
                                Spoiler:

LOL. I like your title Tracker. Zelenka likes to camp, at least he did in Echos and when his family had to live in tents in the dead of winter when their house burned down. Suppose he learned alot of good tricks!

Originally posted by Allestian
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe he gets Radeknapped by a bunch of natives...
                                I would love to see that. I betcha that natives would fall in love with Radek just like the fans have!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X