Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    If you survive your first year behind the wheel...

I'm not worried about surviving my first year - I'm worried about surviving the lessons.

So's my instructor.

He gets paler everytime.

Umm...aah...got an assembly in 25 min. Not been to one in a while...dunno why but I don't feel comfortable.

*Goes to look for a hammer to hit herself with*

My head hasn't been normal since I did Oliver.

Comment

Give yourself a laugh and watch Confessions of a Driving Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

I'm not worried about surviving my first year - I'm worried about surviving the lessons.

So's my instructor.

He gets paler everytime.

Umm...aah...got an assembly in 25 min. Not been to one in a while...dunno why but I don't feel comfortable.

*Goes to look for a hammer to hit herself with*

My head hasn't been normal since I did Oliver.

Oliver? Is that your boyfriend

Comment

Oliver the musical.

The final night was a bit tough on me and I suffered from stage fright - first time ever - and it severely knocked my confidence.

I haven't been the same since.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            You've picked some wonderful photo's Rosehawk
            Thanks. Just gotta love Zelenka! I do need some new pics. Need some screencaps, especially from Quarantine.

Originally posted by Allestian
            Oliver the musical.

The final night was a bit tough on me and I suffered from stage fright - first time ever - and it severely knocked my confidence.

You need to start hanging around on Zelenka's thread more and you will be amazed at how your confidence comes back - at least confidence in the fine art of performance thunkin
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

All the S4 pics are new to me so keep 'em coming

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                All the S4 pics are new to me so keep 'em coming
                You know me with Zelenka, no problem I will keep posting pics as much as I can. The one site I usually get them from is really behind on doing the screencaps - we all have lives to live.
                I just got a computer that will allow me to do some stuff, I just got to learn how to use the tools more! Zelenka should be enough motivation!
                I did download Quarantine from iTunes but it is on my old computer and my old computer won't let me transfer it to the new one. Go figure, the one Zelenka episode where
                Spoiler:
                Radek saves the day! And actually has alot of fun scenes

and I am having trouble getting the screencaps! At least I managed to snurch a few already posted!

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                  Oliver the musical.

You said you did him, so I thought he was your boyfriend

Comment

OMG! I wonder what happens?

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                    Carl put out his first draft of Tracker today. In a word: awesome! McKay and Ronon make a terrific team. We also sat down to a director’s cut of The Seed. Great episode. Poor Zelenka.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Probably the same as Weir, Ford, and Carson
                      Oh F**K the curse of the favourite character strikes again.

Unfortunatly not even Radek could keep me interested in S4 that's why the pics are a blessing

Did you play Nancy, Allestian?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Nothing too bad, I guess
                        I hope for some whump and/ or ranting

Spoiler:

The Seed is episode number 2 and according to gateworld, Radek Zelenka appears in episode 5 "Ghost in the Machine"
                        http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/505.shtml
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

I hop you guys are right! I also snagged this.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                          Masterchief writes: “ I read an article about Amanda Tapping’s involvement in season 5. remember a few weeks ago when I asked you about her? you said she’ll definitely be back. according to this interview she “returns to Atlantis to film at least part of the end of season 5?. “

Answer: Carter will be in Search and Rescue and is definitely slated for an episode in the back half. Any further appearances will be wholly dependent on Amanda’s schedule.

PG15 writes: “1. Would you say that there are hints/foreshadowing in any of the first 9 episodes of the season of the new race/enemy introduced during the Mid-season 2 parter?

2. I know how ideas are thrown out at the writers’ table during spin sessions, and sometimes a writer gets to write his own idea, while at other times he scripts anothers’ idea. Of the scripts you write, are more of them from your own ideas, or the other writers’ ideas?”

Answers: 1. I would not. 2. In the case of both Broken Ties and Whispers, the ideas were mine.

LostCityGuardian writes: “ You realise that speculation is going to run wild now that Zelenka will be killed off.”

Answer: Probably.

Zabadoo writes: “When you wrote the Michael/Teyla/Beckett arc for the end of season 4, did you plan on stretching it out to season 5?”

Answer: We did not plan to resolve the storyline in season 4.
                          I'm hoping that this is Joe being evasive again. I will be so upset if something happened to Radek!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did Mallozzi ever answer a question of this kind with yes or no?
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I think Zelenka either gets some major whumpin or ranting since that episode is
                              Spoiler:
                              a Rodney, Ronan episode. Rodney likes to rant on Zelenka and Ronan likes to pick on the scientists cause they drive him nuts
                              Zelenka is starting to get as much whumpin as Sheppard!

Joe likes to tease (pi$$ed off) fans to see how far fantom will take some of his comments.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                I think Zelenka either gets some major whumpin or ranting since that episode is
                                Spoiler:
                                a Rodney, Ronan episode. Rodney likes to rant on Zelenka and Ronan likes to pick on the scientists cause they drive him nuts
                                Zelenka is starting to get as much whumpin as Sheppard!

Joe likes to tease (pi$$ed off) fans to see how far fantom will take some of his comments.
                                Spoiler:
                                Oooh I hope there are Radek and Ronon scenes I think they are funny together coz Radek acts like Ronon scares him! Remember 'Echoes' at the beginning in the puddlejumper? That was funny! And of course Rodney/Radek scenes are ALWAYS ace.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X