Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    I do like the scruffy casual Radek
    He does look rather handsome in the scruffy casual look. Wish they would put him in casuals more often!

Yummy!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'd like to see another Sunnday type ep but without the exploding tumours

Comment

Hear, hear!!!

Just popping in while I do final pieces of research for my Stargate assignment. It's getting kind of difficult now because I've not watched the fourth season...

Such utter shame on me.

Anywho, nearly done.

Oliver went...okay. Final night was difficult for me - family was in. Believe it or not, the camera was on for both opening and finale. HOW DARE THEY!!!

We're doing the comedy thing in one of my drama groups - hopefully they can remember because my memory is like a sieve.

Comment

You haven't missed much in series four, good to see you back Allestian

Comment

It's not that I'm worried about missing season four.

It's that I've not kept up with plotlines involving Teyla, Keller and the other female roles...which I'm writing about.

Such a dafty...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post

It's that I've not kept up with plotlines involving Teyla, Keller and the other female roles...which I'm writing about.

Such a dafty...
              THere wasn't much to miss... The women in S4 are being reduced to eye-candy juvenile jokes are made about. And when they can't make eye-candy (because of pregnancy), their roles are reduced accordingly

Comment

Such a dafty...
                Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                THere wasn't much to miss... The women in S4 are being reduced to eye-candy juvenile jokes are made about. And when they can't make eye-candy (because of pregnancy), their roles are reduced accordingly
                Pretty much what Pajus said, if you haven't got big boobs you don't get screen time

Comment

Sorry, but this isn't the ANTI! Thread....
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Such a dafty...
                    Season 4 has actually been pretty good, though not everyone agrees so I want to just leave that as is since everyone watches for different reasons.

We got alot more Zelenka screen time this year so yippee for the Zelenka *thunkers* and *whumpers* which if I recall right you are a whumper!

Teyla's role has been reduced somewhat due to her pregnancy. Keller is still developing and not sure where she is going - though we now know she is not a fan of Zelenka and Sam is not the same Sam as in SG1 but then her role is different now.
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 February 2008, 02:32 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, Chicago, too far away right now...

CHICAGO STARGATE CONVENTION:
                      NEW GUEST ADDED TODAY

We're ultra-pumped about the upcoming Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS
                      Convention coming to Chicago for our annual visit on AUGUST 22-24, 2008. We are
                      off
                      to an AWESOME start on our guest list which already includes genre superstars
                      BEN BROWDER (making a VERY rare convention appearance outside of LA) and
                      MICHAEL SHANKS, joined by LEXA DOIG, DON DAVIS and ALEXIS CRUZ!

oday we are happy to add DAVID NYKL (STARGATE: ATLANTIS’ Dr. Radek Zelenka)
                      to the list! Make sure to get yourself set with GOLD WEEKEND and/or PREFERRED
                      WEEKEND PACKAGES which are already on sale now. Additional types of ticketing
                      options will be available in the weeks to come. Also, due to popular request
                      MICHAEL SHANKS & LEXA DOIG duo photo ops are now available in limited supply.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

CHICAGO, IL AIRPORT AREA
                      Fri., Sat. & Sun. August 22-24, 2008
                      Wyndham O'Hare
                      6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
                      Rosemont, IL 60018

Comment

OMG David's coming to Chicago. I am soooooooo going to the convention now. What a wonderful birthday present! Yes! *dances circles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Ah, Chicago, too far away right now...

CHICAGO STARGATE CONVENTION:
                          NEW GUEST ADDED TODAY

We're ultra-pumped about the upcoming Official STARGATE SG-1/ATLANTIS
                          Convention coming to Chicago for our annual visit on AUGUST 22-24, 2008. We are
                          off
                          to an AWESOME start on our guest list which already includes genre superstars
                          BEN BROWDER (making a VERY rare convention appearance outside of LA) and
                          MICHAEL SHANKS, joined by LEXA DOIG, DON DAVIS and ALEXIS CRUZ!

oday we are happy to add DAVID NYKL (STARGATE: ATLANTIS’ Dr. Radek Zelenka)
                          to the list! Make sure to get yourself set with GOLD WEEKEND and/or PREFERRED
                          WEEKEND PACKAGES which are already on sale now. Additional types of ticketing
                          options will be available in the weeks to come. Also, due to popular request
                          MICHAEL SHANKS & LEXA DOIG duo photo ops are now available in limited supply.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

CHICAGO, IL AIRPORT AREA
                          Fri., Sat. & Sun. August 22-24, 2008
                          Wyndham O'Hare
                          6810 N. Mannheim Rd.
                          Rosemont, IL 60018
                          I am so totally going nuts right now!

David's going to the Chicago convention! OMG, I am so happy!

OMG, David put a link to Gateworld in his blog, you don't think he lurks here do you?! god I am going to slink to the floor and die of embarassment if he does .
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 20 February 2008, 08:59 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Sorry, but this isn't the ANTI! Thread....
                            Everyone has a right to an opinion and that was exactly what it was an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              I am so totally going nuts right now!

David's going to the Chicago convention! OMG, I am so happy!

OMG, David put a link to Gateworld in his blog, you don't think he lurks here do you?! god I am going to slink to the floor and die of embarassment if he does .
                              So you are finally going to see him! I am so glad for you, Rose! He is so great and I actually envy you I met him few times but it´s still not enough so enjoy it as much as you can

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                So you are finally going to see him! I am so glad for you, Rose! He is so great and I actually envy you I met him few times but it´s still not enough so enjoy it as much as you can
                                Thanks Klenotka!

I hope plans work out so I can go. Ben B. is also going to be there along with Michael Shanks and Lexia.

Yippee, yippee, David's coming to Chicago this summer!

My biggest problem is with all the thunkin I do here on Gateworld, I am going to turn at least 10 shades of red when I finally get to meet him. And I know that at least one if not two of the people that I am going with will tell him why!
                                I can handle a little embarassment, well actually alot of embarassment, if I actually get to meet David! Six months is a really long time to wait.

Only thing I don't like about the Creation cons is that you don't get much quality time to talk with the actors like you do at the fan runs.

*still dancing*
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 February 2008, 04:34 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X