Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    What does THAT one look like? I have to look nice when I meet him!
    Spoiler:
    Here you go. This room should give you some privacy. Get changed

What do you think?

Comment

Cool. Thanks Teacher. Nice outfit.

Okay, I'm ready to go. David/Zelenka is so close....

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Cool. Thanks Teacher. Nice outfit.

Okay, I'm ready to go. David/Zelenka is so close....

Spoiler:
        Looks like the leader of the mercenaries didn't like all of David's jokes...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          It's the line he said in episode '38 minutes' and it translates into "Give me at least three"
          thank you Pajus
          SAVE CARSON BECKET!
          I love Dr Keller but Carson rocks a lot harder

Comment

Originally posted by midnightofparabal View Post
            thank you Pajus
            You're welcome. If you ever write a SGA FanFiction with Zelenka and need something traslated, contact me. Translation software is designed for languages based on Latin. That means it sucks at Slavic languages (like Czech)

Comment

erm...d?kuji, i think thats right?

i've been looking for czech-english books since seeing Zelenka, for now the nets my best thing.

cheers for the offer
              SAVE CARSON BECKET!
              I love Dr Keller but Carson rocks a lot harder

Comment

Originally posted by midnightofparabal View Post
                erm...d?kuji, i think thats right?

i've been looking for czech-english books since seeing Zelenka, for now the nets my best thing.

cheers for the offer
                Yes, it is. Gateworld doesn't like diacritics. For some more intel and phrases, here is the Czech Sanctuary thread. (I still hope the mods won't visit there. If they do, g.o.d. will be banned for life)

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Looks like the leader of the mercenaries didn't like all of David's jokes...
                  David's jokes or the fact the poor bloke on the floor didn't laugh hard enough?!

sigpic

Comment

David's jokes or the fact the poor bloke on the floor didn't laugh hard enough?!
                    Spoiler:
                    And now try to add some hair on the poor bloke's head, put glasses on his Lennon-like nose and try to imagine he's wearing a jacket with a Czech flag on it, Youngling. What kind of David Nykl fan are you to not recognize your idol when you see him?

Comment

Whew, you just made it!

*snickers* It would be worth the embarassment to meet him wouldn't it?!

Hope you are enjoying!
                      I have no shame when it comes to certain things.

And yes, I am enjoying. *cheers on the David rescue effort!*

Originally posted by Lea View Post
                      This!

Thanx for your help.
                      No problem. That's one of my favorites!

I would love to see how the kids managed to get him to sit still long enough to do all that to him.

They really need to give Zelenka an episode that focus on him!
                      Always love that pic. And I agree they should have an ep that focuses on him. Maybe an episode that highlights, Radek, Chuck and Lorne.
                      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                        Always love that pic. And I agree they should have an ep that focuses on him. Maybe an episode that highlights, Radek, Chuck and Lorne.
                        Let's start dreaming... I SAID DREAMING, NOT DROOLING, ROSEHAWK!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          And now try to add some hair on the poor bloke's head, put glasses on his Lennon-like nose and try to imagine he's wearing a jacket with a Czech flag on it, Youngling. What kind of David Nykl fan are you to not recognize your idol when you see him?
                          Okay teacher, I am a HUGE David Nykl fan and that poor soul on the ground was most definitely NOT David! David's got hair which is one of Zelenka's zany tradmarks - the unkempt hair look which also tends go past his ears! That poor soul did not have enough hair around his ears to convince me that he was David!

Wow, I just notice how lovely Radek's ears are!
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 November 2007, 12:24 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                            I have no shame when it comes to certain things.

I often wonder how my reaction would be if I ever did meet David. Normally I would say I would be fine, but since I have started *THUNKIN* and I know that I thunk, even if David doesn't. I really don't know how I would react other than turn very red.

I did okay when I met Paul M and Michael Shanks but I don't thunk them very often!

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre
                            That would be a nice episode.
                            I would really like to see an episode that shows Atlantis through Radek's eyes, especially where McKay is concerned!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay teacher, I am a HUGE David Nykl fan and that poor soul on the ground was most definitely NOT David! David's got hair which is one of Zelenka's zany tradmarks - the unkempt hair look which also tends go past his ears! That poor soul did not have enough hair around his ears to convince me that he was David!
                              Spoiler:
                              Pajus: Are you going to argue with me again?

Poor soul on the floor: My hair... they shaved it away... I can never be Zelenka again

Pajus: Looks like the time has come for the little lunch you've packed.

Wow, I just notice how lovely Radek's ears are!
                              Bet you wanna Czech them out with your tongue

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Pajus: Are you going to argue with me again?
                                Yep!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                Spoiler:
                                Poor soul on the floor: My hair... they shaved it away... I can never be Zelenka again.
                                Okay, now that is definitely not David! He would NEVER say such a thing!

Look closely teacher, feel the Zelenka fanfic force run through your veins....David has pulled a little Jedi mind trick so the mercenaries would attack one of their own, to give us time to rescue him. Look closely....

compare
                                Spoiler:

with

Spoiler:
                                Pajus: Looks like the time has come for the little lunch you've packed.
                                Here, have a turkey sandwich!

Bet you wanna Czech them out with your tongue
                                LOL, can't answer that on a PG forum.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X