X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    And here it is:

Spoiler:
    Radek CZ:Jezisi, to je neuveritelny, ja jsem takovej debil. Ten si bude myslet, ze jsem naprostej idiot... No tak co mne zbejva. Ne, to ne... Ja se sem nevejdu... Fuj, to smrdi... Jezisimaria... Jezisi, to snad ne...

Radek EN: Jesus, that's unbelieveable, I'm such a moron. He'll thing I'm a complete idiot... Well, what options have I left... No, not this... I won't fit in here... Yuck, this stinks... Jesus Maria... Jesus, not this...
    Spoiler:
    lol! thanks for the translation! i always wonder what he says every time he speaks in his native tongue. now it makes his scene in the vents even more hilarious.

this is my first season of atlantis so i don't really know much about zelenka, but after tonight's episode, I think he's become one of my favorites.

PIGEONS. LOL!
    sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by bossluna View Post
      Spoiler:
      lol! thanks for the translation! i always wonder what he says every time he speaks in his native tongue. now it makes his scene in the vents even more hilarious.

this is my first season of atlantis so i don't really know much about zelenka, but after tonight's episode, I think he's become one of my favorites.

PIGEONS. LOL!
      Spoiler:
      Watch:

38 Minutes
      The Brotherhood
      Letters from Pegasus
      Grace under pressure
      Tao of Rodney
      Tabula Rasa

Comment

Happy Birthday Allestian

Comment

And here it is:

Spoiler:
          Radek CZ:Jezisi, to je neuveritelny, ja jsem takovej debil. Ten si bude myslet, ze jsem naprostej idiot... No tak co mne zbejva. Ne, to ne... Ja se sem nevejdu... Fuj, to smrdi... Jezisimaria... Jezisi, to snad ne...

Radek EN: Jesus, that's unbelieveable, I'm such a moron. He'll think I'm a complete idiot... Well, what options have I left... No, not this... I won't fit in here... Yuck, this stinks... Jesus Maria... Jesus, not this...

Happy birthday, Allestian
          Heh. He must have been raised Catholic.

Spoiler:

PIGEONS. LOL!
          Same for me. I loved Zelenka and hope we see more of him. He's very endearing.

Spoiler:
          Watch:

38 Minutes
          The Brotherhood
          Letters from Pegasus
          Grace under pressure
          Tao of Rodney
          Tabula Rasa
          Thanks!

Comment

Radek saving the day! And he had Czech monologue without swearing! Wow! I loved it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Spoiler:
              Watch:

38 Minutes
              The Brotherhood
              Letters from Pegasus
              Grace under pressure
              Tao of Rodney
              Tabula Rasa
              thanks! I'll check them out.

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
              Same for me. I loved Zelenka and hope we see more of him. He's very endearing.
              Spoiler:
              yeh. very endearing. i think the first time i really noticed him was in "Tabula Rasa" when he was wielding that pipe. lol!

and last night, the elevator scenes with carter when he was so down on himself for what happened to the computer tablet...awwww. it was an honest mistake. he was just trying to help and carter was trying to make him feel better so she brings up his pigeons but he took everything she said literally and then there was the "accidental" cleavage peak. omigod. laughoutloud stuff.
              sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                Radek saving the day! And he had Czech monologue without swearing! Wow! I loved it
                Spoiler:
                haha! yeh. that was refreshing to him be the hero. the smile he gives at the end in the mess hall when carter tells him the base owes him a debt of gratitude for saving them all. awesome smile! i :heart: radek!

he actually used swear words in some of his other Czech monologues?
                sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Radek of a fun character. It's nice to see him paired with someone besides Rodney.

Just goes to show. Men are men everywhere.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    yeh. very endearing. i think the first time i really noticed him was in "Tabula Rasa" when he was wielding that pipe. lol!
                    You mean this pipe?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    See episodes Tao of Rodney and Grace under pressure

Comment

I also loved Radek in what little we saw him in Critical Mass. Very cute!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        I also loved Radek in what little we saw him in Critical Mass. Very cute!
                        Did someone mention Critical Mass?! Some of Radek's best pi$$ed off moments!

Originally posted by bossluna
                        Spoiler:
                        haha! yeh. that was refreshing to him be the hero. the smile he gives at the end in the mess hall when carter tells him the base owes him a debt of gratitude for saving them all. awesome smile! i :heart: radek!

Spoiler:
                        I just loved his smile in the end. He was so uncomfortable being trapped with Sam in the lift and with feeling like he was letting her down. Everyone wants to look good for the boss. He really needed her to let him know he did great! I don't think Radek gets alot of praise for doing a good job, but how can he with Rodney as his boss!

That look that Radek's gave when Sam took off her jacket and he noticed that she had boobs? I just cracked up laughing, only David could pull that look off so well and make it work!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 19 January 2008, 10:18 AM.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          That look that Radek's gave when Sam took off her jacket and he noticed that she had boobs? I just cracked up laughing, only David could pull that look off so well and make it work!
                          Spoiler:
                          I just kept thinking about how it would've looked like had that been Elizabeth

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I just kept thinking about how it would've looked like had that been Elizabeth
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, if Radek was trapped in a tight situation with Elizabeth like he was with Sam, I am sure there may have been a similar response. Both women are beautiful and eyes do wander. The Brotherhood implied he had a crush on Elizabeth, didn't get that sense with Sam, which I am so glad about!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I miss Radek and Liz :-{
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I miss Radek and Liz :-{
                                Well... We could make another smut caption contest... Or write some kinky fanfiction... I may have a challenge if you want one

Comment

Working...
                                X