Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    You should.

I should probably think about finishing my Zelenka saga.......at least then Radek is the main character!
    Is there going to be a wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Makes me want to write that AU Radek/Liz fiction
      Please, I haven't read any stargate stuff for ages

Comment

I hope they don't mess too much up with Katie on Saturday (yes, it will be Saturday very early morning here, when my alarm rings and I get up, watch the episode in a lieftream and go to bed after that again...).

Then its time for more Zelenka! I know that they needed him as sidekick for McKay, so that McKay doe not need to do all the technobibble, but he developed to be a great charakter played by an really really good actor!!! When does HE get his girlfriend?
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          I hope they don't mess too much up with Katie on Saturday (yes, it will be Saturday very early morning here, when my alarm rings and I get up, watch the episode in a lieftream and go to bed after that again...).

Then its time for more Zelenka! I know that they needed him as sidekick for McKay, so that McKay doe not need to do all the technobibble, but he developed to be a great charakter played by an really really good actor!!! When does HE get his girlfriend?
          His girlfriend is now away in her brand-new battleship
          Last edited by Pajus; 17 January 2008, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Hello! Back in school now, so, oddly enough, I actually have more time to go online than I did over the break. (No chores while on-campus, just dead hours between classes, at least until they start assigning homework/reading.)

How is everyone? Life treating you all okay? Any fun or excitement lately?

I'm way behind on the thread (oh cruel fate that I must go back and look at all the pictures and read all the postings... ), but I'm very amused reading the last page or two of posts. Big thanks for the picspam of expressive Zelenka faces. *happy sigh* I love his various expressions so much.

Huge agreement that we need to see more screen-time and storylines for Radek. He's become a great fan-favorite and deserves some backstory, or character development of some sort. Here's hoping "Quarantine" delivers. Anything with more screen-time for David Nykl makes me happy (I sat through Pterodactyl for that).

His girlfriend is now away in her brand-new battleship
            LOL! Now, someday she just has to come back, realize her ship needs a good engineer, and carry him off to have wild interplanetary adventures together.

Well, guess I should get caught up so I can somewhat-intelligently engage in conversations again. Talk to you more soon!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
              LOL! Now, someday she just has to come back, realize her ship needs a good engineer, and carry him off to have wild interplanetary adventures together.

Well, guess I should get caught up so I can somewhat-intelligently engage in conversations again. Talk to you more soon!

Seti
              And then he returns, they Czech him with the scanner and...

Keller: Dr Zelenka, your body is full of nanites! Have you been in close contact with a Replicator?

Radek: *giggles* Yes... very close contact

Comment

And then he returns, they Czech him with the scanner and...

Keller: Dr Zelenka, your body is full of nanites! Have you been in close contact with a Replicator?

Radek: *giggles* Yes... very close contact
                Sorry, but I just can't picture Radek giggling
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Friendly bump

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Is there going to be a wedding?
                    That was one of my ideas, though, not a typical wedding. I also thought about killing Radek's love off and having him deal with the angish but that might have to wait for another story cause I kind of like Sarah in my story.

Originally posted by iolanda
                    Alas, no girlfriend in S4. We will have to see what S5 has in store.

I think Zelenka makes a great sidekick for most of the characters. While I like him alot with McKay and get a kick out of watching them finish each other sentences, I really like watching Zelenka interacting with Lorne, Sheppard and Ronan. He's got really great chemistry with those characters as well.

Originally posted by SETI_fan
                    Huge agreement that we need to see more screen-time and storylines for Radek. He's become a great fan-favorite and deserves some backstory, or character development of some sort. Here's hoping "Quarantine" delivers. Anything with more screen-time for David Nykl makes me happy (I sat through Pterodactyl for that).
                    They've been giving Radek small character developments but I would like to see more. I would really like for them to give Radek a really tough emotional challenge to handle. David is such a great actor and I really want to see him challenged more!
                    And I thought I was the only one who would sit through Pterodactyl to watch David. David is the only part of the movie worth watching!

Originally posted by SETI_fan
                    How is everyone? Life treating you all okay? Any fun or excitement lately?
                    Glad to see you back. Life has been well, hectic, busy but doing okay. We had an off-site meeting all day today at work. We've been working on a department project and today the morning started off really silly and before we knew it we each had to take turns with karoke during each break. It was hilarious! And the other team, we assigned songs to them so at the end of the day when they came in the for the final wrap-up we had already assigned songs to them and they were really good sports about it and they all sang, err attempted to sing, part of a song. We even had someone googling the words and projecting them on the screen.
                    We've never done anything like that at work, afterwork maybe with a few beers but not a work. Even the big boss got in on the act.

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Life's been treating me ok SETI_fan, it's about to kick off at work again but it should be a spectacular display

Comment

WOOOOT
                        Spoiler:

Radek saved the day!!!!! Lots of cute stuff about him during the ep. He keeps pidgeons back home. Being zapped. I absolutely love Radek. Pajus, we need some translations for when he's crawling around in the air ducts!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Gotta love Dr. Z.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                            Gotta love Dr. Z.

suse
                            Yeah. He was great in Quarantine tonight! I just barely got home in time to watch!

Spoiler:
                            Loved how he had one of his pigeons from home on his computer. He's such a geek!

Was so cool that they had Radek sitting with most of the team in the lunch room near the end of the show. I really like that they did that. TPTB should have done it along time ago.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Allestian!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Yeah. He was great in Quarantine tonight! I just barely got home in time to watch!

Spoiler:
                                Loved how he had one of his pigeons from home on his computer. He's such a geek!

Was so cool that they had Radek sitting with most of the team in the lunch room near the end of the show. I really like that they did that. TPTB should have done it along time ago.
                                And here it is:

Spoiler:
                                Radek CZ:Jezisi, to je neuveritelny, ja jsem takovej debil. Ten si bude myslet, ze jsem naprostej idiot... No tak co mne zbejva. Ne, to ne... Ja se sem nevejdu... Fuj, to smrdi... Jezisimaria... Jezisi, to snad ne...

Radek EN: Jesus, that's unbelieveable, I'm such a moron. He'll think I'm a complete idiot... Well, what options have I left... No, not this... I won't fit in here... Yuck, this stinks... Jesus Maria... Jesus, not this...

Happy birthday, Allestian
                                Last edited by Pajus; 19 January 2008, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X