Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahah! Oh, that was awesome.

And, your image host asked for help in identifying pr0n. There were two buttons, <Pr0n> and <not Pr0n>...I was soooooo tempted...

And, last SP comic for a while...I promise.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

d3u5: Do you think the english speaking people needed to know the Czech translation of "Say hi to the kids for me"?
      ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
      McKAY: I’m always like this.
      ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
        d3u5: Do you think the english speaking people needed to know the Czech translation of "Say hi to the kids for me"?
        They probably don't, but why not... )

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

*g* True Maybe someone will use it in some fanfic actually

Comment

I am a big fat liar. the draw of the SP Creator was too strong.....

I figure spoilers don't really apply, because we already translated that Zelenka is out to get McKay:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um/Revenge.gif

Edit: Ahhhh, I'll put it under a link anyway. I don't want to get yelled at.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

LMAO!!! Now I would LOVE to see Rodney like that! LOL!

Comment

2x14 - Grace Under Pressure:

Do prdele, to je na hovno tohle to. Kdo to vymyslel, že budeme pod vodou, tentokrát...?

****, it's screwed up this. Who's idea was, we'll be under water, this time?

Edit: "****" is the "F-word"... )
                Last edited by d3u5; 13 December 2005, 08:15 AM.

Comment

You could just use "damn it" I don't personally think "do prdele" is as strong as "f-word"

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
                    You could just use "damn it" I don't personally think "do prdele" is as strong as "f-word"
                    I thought about "****", but he's angry and under stress, so I would personaly use the "f-word" in that moment...

Damn GW Forum... "****" is s h i t...

Comment

Zelenka in "Grace under pressure" - he's finally wearing his lab coat again!
                      I posted a few pics over at the LabcoatLove thread, here's one of them. I don't think it's spoilerish:

Oh, and I noticed that DN/RZ wears something like a bracelet in this episode:

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

d3u5: Yes, I'd also use f-word, but then, I'd use different words in Czech if I wanted to be *really* rude, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                          Oh, and I noticed that DN/RZ wears something like a bracelet in this episode:

Bye, A.
                          David always wears two bracelets. A multi-colored one on one wrist, and an all-brown one on his other wrist. Occasionally he doubles-up and wears both on one wrist. You can see both clearly in his Gateworld interview.

Oh, btw, been lurking on the forums for a couple of years, but only recently got motivated enough to create an account. So I'm new, but not. Hi all.

Comment

Hi luvdemdrz, welcome to the forum!

Originally posted by luvdemdrz
                            David always wears two bracelets. A multi-colored one on one wrist, and an all-brown one on his other wrist. Occasionally he doubles-up and wears both on one wrist. You can see both clearly in his Gateworld interview.
                            Thanks for the info. The only time I ever saw him wearing a bracelet before was on a pic of him at the airport in Prague.

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Hi Dr. Zelenka fans. Come see where he ranks on my top 25 poll. Contribute your own thoughts on who are the top 25 men and women in stargate history.
                              Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

I voted him twenty three on there (which may not seem so impressive, until you learn that I voted Daniel as one through twenty two).

Comment

Working...
                                X