No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are far from innocent on this thread Crimsonravenwolf.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks broadly* Yeah,I didn't think that'd get by you lot. But you guys have a hand in my cheekiness too.
      But we should put the blame where it belongs. *points to David* Yup,he started it. His great body of work has inspired us all. Hmm..and I'm still kicking around that plot bunny with Radek in a really cool suit in order to save his team. *gets another nibble from the plot bunny and writes down whumpertunity* lol More Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        *smirks broadly* Yeah,I didn't think that'd get by you lot. But you guys have a hand in my cheekiness too.
        But we should put the blame where it belongs. *points to David* Yup,he started it. His great body of work has inspired us all. Hmm..and I'm still kicking around that plot bunny with Radek in a really cool suit in order to save his team. *gets another nibble from the plot bunny and writes down whumpertunity* lol More Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
        I think we've only just begun to see David's great body of work! I hear "The Beast...." is really really good and maybe, just maybe someday we will get to see 'Helen'!

And for Zelenka's body of work, we just have to wait for the movie to come out, sure hope everyone's not old and gray by then or the title "Extinction" may very well be true!
        sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* I hope we get to see David's 'Beast' on the big screen...David's worked hard and deserves some big screen face time. *smirks* I'm still resisting calling his 'Beast' character a superhero name: Yuppie Beast Man of Bottomless Lake...it's a work in progress. hehe As for the 'Extinction' movie,I'd only watch it if they made TPTB extinct and brought in fresh writers who know and care about Atlantis. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Yeah I just imagined a yuppie Yeti driving around Vancouver in a Prius. *points to David* His movie started it. lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *nods sagely* I hope we get to see David's 'Beast' on the big screen...David's worked hard and deserves some big screen face time. *smirks* I'm still resisting calling his 'Beast' character a superhero name: Yuppie Beast Man of Bottomless Lake...it's a work in progress. hehe
            LOL. Yuppie Beast Man of Bottomless Lake. I like it!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
            As for the 'Extinction' movie,I'd only watch it if they made TPTB extinct and brought in fresh writers who know and care about Atlantis. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            The script is already written from what Joe M had said on his blog. The current script is suppose to be a good one for Zelenka. Both Joe M. and David have mentioned it though I don't think David's read the script, i think he got his info from Joe or someone at the studio!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
            P.S. Yeah I just imagined a yuppie Yeti driving around Vancouver in a Prius. *points to David* His movie started it. lol
            ROTFLOL!
            sigpic

Comment

yeti!!!! i saw him more as a cute Furling
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure whatever a Furling really is, David could play it!
                sigpic

Comment

if its cute and furry, he's half way to getting the role
                  sigpic

Comment

And I bet all you single ladies would go through the gate to meet him, wouldn't you.
                    sigpic

Comment

maybe
                      sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Don't know if you know this already but David Nykl will be on a small con (if it can be even called a con) in Budapest (Hungary) on the 10th of July. The program is not there yet on the site but if you are interested and need translating just send a PM to me.

*sneaks out*
                        Last edited by bria; 02 June 2010, 09:53 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info! Sneak back any time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bria View Post
                            *sneaks in*

Don't know if you know this already but David Nykl will be on a small con (if it can be even called a con) in Budapest (Hungary) on the 10th of July. The program is not there yet on the site but if you are interested and need translating just send a PM to me.

*sneaks out*
                            David provided a link but it went to the London con and not the Budapest one.

Anything you want to share with us, please do! We love to hear about conventions David's been too!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 02 June 2010, 05:25 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know, just because they are call Furlings, doesn't mean they have fur!
                              sigpic

Comment

but we can imagine he does...umm.... they do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X