No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worse part, I think Rodney left and made Radek clean up the mess!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

On a side note.....David's birthday is coming up and we need to begin planning his birthday party so we can celebrate on his thread! Maybe I should be moving this to his appreciation thread. Awwww heck, we can celebrate on both threads!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Pass on the coupon to anyone and send it in to Producers, directors, anyone that can give him a job on TV or the movies so we fans can see more and more and more.......of his work!
        Hmmm, personally, I'm more of a text emailer myself. I never know if the producers have their emails set up like I do--not to show any pictures from unknown people. And honestly, that's not my favorite picture of him. He's such a good looking guy and there are so many good looking pictures of him. I would have chosen a different one. Maybe it's because it's harder to recognize him as David Nykl in that photo.

It would have been nice if we could have seen the whole image on his blog though. Thanks for posting it Rosehawk so we could see it.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        And I think I am one of the few that actually likes the moustache!
        I could go either way on the moustache. You know I like hairy men, but he looks good without it too.
        sigpic

Comment

Hahaha, great captions!
          This heart was like a tardis
          I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Lovely pix and captions gang!! When is David's birthday Rosehawk? And of course we can celebrate in both threads. More cheeky Czech please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

*snickers* That pic is hysterical Rosehawk!! Maybe we should all agree that if any of us win the lottery,we'll fund a ton of Nykl projects. I like the moustache;hell David looks great either way (duh!!). More Nykl shots please!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                Hmmm, personally, I'm more of a text emailer myself. I never know if the producers have their emails set up like I do--not to show any pictures from unknown people. And honestly, that's not my favorite picture of him. He's such a good looking guy and there are so many good looking pictures of him. I would have chosen a different one. Maybe it's because it's harder to recognize him as David Nykl in that photo.
                I think David was probably half serious, half just being funny with the fans with the coupon. He knows that some fans will send it in. And you're right, alot of producers and such probably have things in place so they don't get all the fans stuff. However, fans can be creative and resourceful, so if an opportunity is there........
                They key thing for actors is that they have to find a way to get noticed to help get work.

I agree, it's not my most favorite pic of David either but I like it because it reminds me of his sense of humor that I have come to enjoy very much!

Originally posted by Hiccups
                I could go either way on the moustache. You know I like hairy men, but he looks good without it too.
                At least David is one of those guys that looks good with or without facial hair.
                I was geniuely shocked in Toronto when the majority of the fans said they didn't like it, many said it right to his face. He was growing it for an audition he had a few days after the convention.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 January 2010, 07:05 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *snickers* That pic is hysterical Rosehawk!! Maybe we should all agree that if any of us win the lottery,we'll fund a ton of Nykl projects. I like the moustache;hell David looks great either way (duh!!). More Nykl shots please!! Wooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                  LOL. I missed your post!

Heck, if I win a large lottery (one where I can pay off my bills, live comfortably, and have some fun) then I would hire David to make a commerical or short informericial type thing for all of us fans to enjoy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely pix and captions gang!! When is David's birthday Rosehawk? And of course we can celebrate in both threads. More cheeky Czech please!! Woooohoooo!! hehe }:O
                    February 7th is David's birthday! I think it is the big 43 for him!

A fan did this for David last year.

Here's the original!

And I hear my fans are going to have a party. You both are invited to come if you would like!
                    sigpic

Comment

Great caption Rosehawk!

This picture made me think of...

Zelenka: My name is ZELENKA. Say it! Do you understand? *waves hand*

Carson clone: *stares at Zelenka and is unresponsive* ….

Zelenka: Look at it Woolsey. This clone is defective we’ll have to return it.

Woolsey: Oh dear...
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! Those pic fics are hysterical. More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

What a lovely idea Rosehawk!! Hmm....some how I think a lobster will play a part in the commercial. *snickers* Yup,just remembering the commercials David did with the lobster for a power company (I think).
                          More Nykl shots please!! Woooohooooo!!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                            Great caption Rosehawk!

This picture made me think of...
                            http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...10_smaller.jpg

Zelenka: My name is ZELENKA. Say it! Do you understand? *waves hand*

Carson clone: *stares at Zelenka and is unresponsive* ….

Zelenka: Look at it Woolsey. This clone is defective we’ll have to return it.

Woolsey: Oh dear...
                            *snickers* Nice one!

Okay folks, just what do we need to get Radek/David's birthday party planned?

We need to start getting preparations going.

Okay, we have the present

For games, we can do 'Pin the Tail'.....awe.....never mind ... who'd want to pin, ah touch, ah grab....ah....think I'd better shut up now! (There are some interesting variations on that game! )

We got the birthday suit. You guys decide which one you like the best!
                            Spoiler:

We have the fireworks....
                            Spoiler:

Anyone got cake?????
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 January 2010, 08:47 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

What a lovely idea Rosehawk!! Hmm....some how I think a lobster will play a part in the commercial. *snickers* Yup,just remembering the commercials David did with the lobster for a power company (I think).
                              More Nykl shots please!! Woooohooooo!!! hehe }:O
                              LOL. Hummmm....what should the lobster do this time? First it turned off the hot water on the stove, then it turned off the hot water in the shower, what else can it turn?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

How about these Crw?
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X