Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    This is the only pole McKay is going to get and Radek's going to give it to him!
    Seeing Zelenka with that pole makes me think of the movie The Shining. Zelenka vs Mckay.

: Here’s Zelennnnnkaaa!!

: Aaaahhhhh!!! (screams in terror)
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

*snickers loudly* Did I gross ya out Rosehawk? lol Lovely pix by the way and wicked caption geekywraith!! More cheeky Czech please! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        Seeing Zelenka with that pole makes me think of the movie The Shining. Zelenka vs Mckay.

: Here’s Zelennnnnkaaa!!

: Aaaahhhhh!!! (screams in terror)

Well, would you want to be on the end of a Zelenka rant??!!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
        *snickers loudly* Did I gross ya out Rosehawk? lol Lovely pix by the way and wicked caption geekywraith!! More cheeky Czech please! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
        The idea that McKay has even done the dasterdly deed with two women on the show is bad enough but a pole dance? *shutters*

Somehow with Zelenka's firey passion, it seems like he should have been the one to get the girl!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          ...and wicked caption geekywraith!!
          Thanks. I like Zelenka.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Well, would you want to be on the end of a Zelenka rant??!!
          I think so. He's cute even when he's angry. I wouldn't want to be Mckay.

Seeing the picture (above) of Fran with Zelenka and Mckay from bamsr it made me think of this...

Fran: "I see dead people"

*stares at Fran and pushes up glasses*

"Uhmmm..." *awkward*
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

*nods sagely* Yup,Radek's a passionate bloke,no doubt about it. Wicked pix Rosehawk and another cool caption geekywraith. More cheeky Czech please! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to some photo's of David in his episode of 'The Human Target'
              His first pic starts at 17.

http://www.target419.com/gallery/dis...album=6&pos=16

The episode airs this Wednesday on Fox.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                Thanks. I like Zelenka.

I think so. He's cute even when he's angry. I wouldn't want to be Mckay.
                Yea, he is cute when he is angry.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk. On David's Blog, he asked people to write the producers to make him a regular character on the show. I don't know if he was serious or not, but I did. Anyway, I sent it to [email protected]. Who knows if it will do any good, but hey, he asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* Wicked pic run Rosehawk!! More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Very nice pics of Zelenka Rosehawk. He does look cute when he's annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                        Thanks Rosehawk. On David's Blog, he asked people to write the producers to make him a regular character on the show. I don't know if he was serious or not, but I did. Anyway, I sent it to [email protected]. Who knows if it will do any good, but hey, he asked.
                        Yea, I saw that too. I was going to wait to see if his character actually survives the show. Guest stars have a tendency to get, ummmm, well, you know....kind of terminated on shows involving airplanes.
                        I'll probably send an e-mail anyway, I just want to see the episode before it airs so I can put some stuff from the episode into the e-mail.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was pretty shameless and said, "Would you consider making him a regular character on the show or any of your other shows?" I figure I'd cover all the bases to try to keep him on the air. I told them that if I knew he were in a show, I would definitely tune in.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            I was pretty shameless and said, "Would you consider making him a regular character on the show or any of your other shows?" I figure I'd cover all the bases to try to keep him on the air. I told them that if I knew he were in a show, I would definitely tune in.
                            It's not shameless to want to see someone with so much talent on TV or in the movies more. Acting is a tough field so I think actors would appreciate any help they can get to get noticed.
                            Some shows I would love to see David in are 24, Burn Notice, Heroes - I think he would make an awesome character on Heroes and NCIS.
                            And I would really love to see Nykl and Hewlett do a version of the Odd Couple!
                            sigpic

Comment

Our cheeky Czech belongs on page 1. Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

(Somehow I think Hewlett could play both parts of the odd couple in a single body. Now wouldn't that be a show!) And yes, I'd love to see David Nykl in Heroes simply because I watch it regularly, but he'd probably get killed off quickly. But, I'd really love to see him in NCIS. I think he would fit really well there. And maybe they'd actually even let him look more normal, the way he is in real life. He'd be an attractive asset.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X