No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was disappointed that they didn't show more of him either. I kept scanning the scenes for even a hint of his head or arm or anything. He is such a good actor, it's a shame more directors and producers don't use him to his full potential. He also seems pretty sweet. I would love to see more of that on camera. I'll even take deleted scenes and bloopers. My kingdom for some David Nykl bloopers!!! (Too needy?)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Me too! I thought
      Spoiler:
      he was going to be the hacker they were supposed to be protecting! And here it turns out he was high on Perkoset (sp?).
      What a rip! But it was fun recognizing the back of his head in the beginning.
      Yeah but his facial expressions were perfect for someone
      Spoiler:
      who took much of a pain killer - a very strong pain killer. I thought it was percodan, hummm...though why would he take a pain killer when he would want something to relax him to the point that he didn't care about flying -I will just have to watch again! His drugged up facial expressions were the highlite of the show!

I kept finding myself searching for him - we'd see bits and pieces as they panned the plane.

Originally posted by Hiccups
      Oh well. Hey, has anyone seen the commercial he was supposed to be in recently? I watch most of my TV online (except for last night's episode of Human Target). What was the product? Is it on YouTube yet?
      Is the commercial out yet? And will it be for Canada and the US or just Canada or just the US? Does anyone know? It was for Verizon!

Originally posted by JulieDoc
      I looked at the pictures, and saw a few shots that weren't in the show. I was so looking forward to it, and suspect that a good deal of what he'd done ended up on the cutting room floor. *Siiiiigh*.
      One of the tough bits with a job like his!

As for a romantic scene, I wouldn't mind nice or naughty, really! Either way is fine by me. What I really would like to see, though, is David's character kissing someone.
      Is this just because we females fans want to see how he kisses??!

Joking aside, I would really like to see David get challenged in some story-lines where there is a romance. I'd also like to see him play a really dark character.

I really cannot wait for "Beast of Bottomless Lake".
      Me too! The movie is done so I hope we get to hear how the distribution goes. It's amazing some of the things we take for granted. It really is a long process for movies to actually get out to the public, in the meantime we get these teasers and then they make us wait.....

Originally posted by Hiccups
      I was disappointed that they didn't show more of him either. I kept scanning the scenes for even a hint of his head or arm or anything. He is such a good actor, it's a shame more directors and producers don't use him to his full potential. He also seems pretty sweet. I would love to see more of that on camera. I'll even take deleted scenes and bloopers. My kingdom for some David Nykl bloopers!!! (Too needy?)
      That's one of the tough things with being an actor. The jobs are scarce, directors and producers go in with a vision they want, sometimes they change it for an actor that just really gets their attention - David did with SGA as he was only signed on to do that one bit in 38 Minutes, they like what they saw, kept bring him back and it didn't take long for him to become a fan favorite!
      David is a very talented actor - it's why he's in my top five favorite actors/performers. Hopefully we will get to see more of him!

From what I have read, heard others say about David - including some of his co-workers, and after meeting him at a convention, he really is genuinely a nice guy.

OMG a deleted blooper scene with David Nykl would be great! Add David Hewlett and the two together would be hysterical!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 January 2010, 04:42 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*waves* Long time no type Mealla!! Hope things are better for ya now. Lovely pic too!! More cheeky Czech please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Mealla McAllister!

Some random Radek pics!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Wicked Czech pix Rosehawk!! More cheeky Czech please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Here's some Czech Mix for you:
              Spoiler:

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
              SGA Lionized!
              sigpic
              For the larger version, visit my DA
              I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
              I ship canon. & Keller
              Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Just because I just got done watching BAMSR!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

That middle picture looks like a radioactive ice cube, or something. It seems to have Zelenka concerned.

Hmm...maybe one of us should do a Czech Mix collage.
                  "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                  SGA Lionized!
                  sigpic
                  For the larger version, visit my DA
                  I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                  I ship canon. & Keller
                  Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Wicked pix Rosehawk and Atarah D.!! You talented folk'll have to do the collage,I'm daft when it comes to tech stuff. More cheeky Czech please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Lovely pix, Rosehawk.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                        Love this pic from 'The Beast..' zuz....I'm snurching!
                        sigpic

Comment

There's never enough David pix. So snurch away.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

There's never enough David pix.
                            So True. Which is a true shame as he is so photogentic.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by zuz
                            So snurch away.
                            Cool! Thank you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              So True. Which is a true shame as he is so photogentic.
                              So very true. You're welcome.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I like that pic. I got David to autograph it last summer in Toronto!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 January 2010, 11:32 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X