Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    My sleepyness caused me to believe that the 2 inches had something to do with Radek and the jacuzzi
    I think that would happen in the ice bath.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
      So cold
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

My sleepyness caused me to believe that the 2 inches had something to do with Radek and the jacuzzi
        My goodness, Pajus! Don't you read your own stories?! How ever could you think that!
        : How much time do you need?
        : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
        : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
        to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Enjoy the high as long as you can!!!!!
          Believe me, I am!

In Chicago they didn't regulate our seats that closely. Wonder why they did that at NJ??
          I don't know ... probably 'cause those Chicago girls went a little wild & they didn't want to break out the lion-taming chairs & whips again! I hear the fan-girls out there are somethin' to see!

And you got a hug from David, how cool is that!
          Way-too-mega-cool!

Okay, now you are about the 5th person to tell me that. Ughhhhhh and I missed it.
          What exactly did David say, a silly fangirl has to know!
          I have to think on this one a little - I forget what he said at the moment , exactly. I'll get back to you though!
          : How much time do you need?
          : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
          : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
          to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
            My goodness, Pajus! Don't you read your own stories?! How ever could you think that!
            That's why Elizabeth and Teyla are in the tub as well - To turn two inches into ten... or more...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus
              LOL. Pajus, don't you think that a jacuzzi would have the opposite effect since it is rather, uhmmmmmm, Hot!!!!!

I think in an ice bath, everything would just simply disappear!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
                Believe me, I am!
                I still go back to my photo op pics which ended up being hilarious because it was soooo much fun.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                I don't know ... probably 'cause those Chicago girls went a little wild & they didn't want to break out the lion-taming chairs & whips again! I hear the fan-girls out there are somethin' to see!
                OMG, you really were there, weren't you and you saw it all!!!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhh - don't tell anyone.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
                I have to think on this one a little - I forget what he said at the moment , exactly. I'll get back to you though!
                If you remember that would be cool.

I am simply amazed and grateful that so many people have mentioned this to me. I even had someone post something on my Youtube about it! That is sooooo way mega-cool (I swiped one of your words )
                sigpic

Comment

That's why Elizabeth and Teyla are in the tub as well - To turn two inches into ten... or more...
                  ...More?! They're never going to get out of that tub, are they?

Comment

Who would want to get out with Radek in the tub!
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the thing! Someone will have to drain the tub to get them to come out. Then it will get cold, and that shrinkage thing will happen, and they'll probably decide to call it a day. Or just move to the bedroom.

Comment

That's the thing! Someone will have to drain the tub to get them to come out. Then it will get cold, and that shrinkage thing will happen, and they'll probably decide to call it a day. Or just move to the bedroom.
                        Nope, wouldn't call it a day....bring out the heaters and watch the steam rise!
                        sigpic

Comment

The lady I get my screencaps from also hosts wallpapers. The images themselves can't be reposted/archived anywhere else -- personal use only -- but I can post the link to the Zelenka wallpapers. Her "Tabula Rasa" and "Sunday" ones are beautiful.

And some old-school thunkin'

Spoiler:

Now I will stop procrastinating and go back to the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy-head, why did I ever agree to this when I just want to write Radek/Ronon and McKay's going to break Zelenka's heart leaving him for Keller anyway, fic.

Oh, and Whiskey? Make with the photos and the write-up already. ^^

DragonLady
                          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                            The lady I get my screencaps from also hosts wallpapers. The images themselves can't be reposted/archived anywhere else -- personal use only -- but I can post the link to the Zelenka wallpapers. Her "Tabula Rasa" and "Sunday" ones are beautiful.
                            There are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                            Now I will stop procrastinating and go back to the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy-head, why did I ever agree to this when I just want to write Radek/Ronon and McKay's going to break Zelenka's heart leaving him for Keller anyway, fic.
                            No such thing as procrastinating where Radek is concerned.

Sounds like an interesting fic!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                            Oh, and Whiskey? Make with the photos and the write-up already. ^^

DragonLady
                            What she said! Looking forward to seeing the piccies!
                            sigpic

Comment

This is not a lethal thing (If Radek is gentle enough)

Me

Nope, wouldn't call it a day....bring out the heaters and watch the steam rise!
                              Steam? That's what you call it these days?

Comment

This is not a lethal thing (If Radek is gentle enough)
                                Radek always knows just what to do in that very gentle way!

Me
                                LOL.

Steam? That's what you call it these days?
                                Well, I couldn't exactly put in print on a PG forum what I was really thinking, now could I??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X