Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Ahhh, he has such a lovely smile and a nice dimple!
    He does! Your sig has good examples of both.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406 View Post
    Everyone - A general thanks for all the *thunk* pics ... I really need 'em, today. I'm having a seriously crappy day at work - . I've got a headache,too - prob from the stress, so I'll catch everyone tomorrow when I'm in a better mood.
    Aww, sorry you're having a crappy day, with a headache to boot. Take a nice relaxing bubble bath when you get home, have a good dinner and sleep, and come enjoy some *thunk* when you can...

Spoiler:

Classic *thunk*.

Radek's off in a Lizzie-fantasy, while Rodney seems to have bitten his tongue. Or something.

Aww, look at that smile. Did she just wink at him?

The dynamic duo, or should we say double trouble? With bonus McKay tongue action!

And here's a shout-out to the guests I often see browsing here: Join and come play with us!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Send away
      Thanks. I will try to send it this weekend. Just got to polish the ending a bit. The story carries over into the next chapter that is partially written!

Originally posted by belevision
      He does! Your sig has good examples of both.
      Thanks. My siggy was a lovely gift from a fellow GWorlder. I like it so much that I haven't the heart to change it cause I think she used some really great pics of David!

Hey, anyone know how to make an avatar? I have a pic I want to use.

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
      Everyone - A general thanks for all the *thunk* pics ... I really need 'em, today. I'm having a seriously crappy day at work - . I've got a headache,too - prob from the stress, so I'll catch everyone tomorrow when I'm in a better mood.
      The *thunkin* helps me on those stressful days and I've had alot of those the past three weeks.

Just remember, you get to meet the real *thunk* next week, you lucky person you!

*hugs* and enjoy a lovely *thunk*

Do I see the lips starting to pucker????
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 October 2008, 07:15 PM.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hey, anyone know how to make an avatar? I have a pic I want to use.
        If you just need a pic shrunk down or cropped to a certain size, I can do that for you. You could post it here or send it to me, and describe what you would like.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...unday08311.jpg
        Do I see the lips starting to pucker????
        I see the same thing! Heehee! Pucker up!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          If you just need a pic shrunk down or cropped to a certain size, I can do that for you. You could post it here or send it to me, and describe what you would like.
          I can crop it, no problem. Shrinking the picture down and getting it to the right size to load is where I am technically challenged. So you want me to PM it to you?

Where's Radek when I need him to help me out? He's the technology expert

I see the same thing! Heehee! Pucker up!
          Okay, you asked for it!

sigpic

Comment

I can crop it, no problem. Shrinking the picture down and getting it to the right size to load is where I am technically challenged. So you want me to PM it to you?
            Sure! Crop it to what you want, then PM me a link to the image and tell me what dimensions you want it shrunk to. I'm assuming avatars here have to be below a certain size.
            (Edit to add: I found a reference that the limit is 4kb and 65 pixels wide by 60 pixels height.)

Okay, you asked for it!
            He puckers a lot! Looks like he's always ready to kiss someone, or be kissed. Now if I were TPTB, that would happen quite a lot on the show. Actually, the show would probably have to be on HBO or at least very late-night.
            Last edited by Coaster; 31 October 2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Sure! Crop it to what you want, then PM me a link to the image and tell me what dimensions you want it shrunk to. I'm assuming avatars here have to be below a certain size.
              (Edit to add: I found a reference that the limit is 4kb and 65 pixels wide by 60 pixels height.)
              Yep. Gateworld has a size limit. Will send it in a bit. Weird, not getting any trick or treaters tonight....really really unusal. Darn no SGA tonight! I'm putting in the DVD's, not a fan of Ghost Hunters. Should have gone to Improv club tonight but alas, forgot to make reservations...and students have to make reservations even though we get in for free.

He puckers a lot! Looks like he's always ready to kiss someone, or be kissed.
              In fangirls lovely wonderful dreams!
              He's got lovely lips!. Someone made me an avatar with David's lips once. I used it for a bit but at that time David was also on Gateworld with his Ask David thread and when I realized he could see it because natuarlly I had to post a question or two; I took it off cause all of a sudden it didn't seem so funny.

Now if I were TPTB, that would happen quite a lot on the show. Actually, the show would probably have to be on HBO or at least very late-night.
              Or possibly moved to DVD because there would be a tad bit tooo much pucker action!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 31 October 2008, 04:26 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep. Gateworld has a size limit. Will send it in a bit. Weird, not getting any trick or treaters tonight....really really unusal. Darn no SGA tonight! I'm putting in the DVD's, not a fan of Ghost Hunters.
                We don't have trick or treaters, we have a police detail around every year to deter vandalism. No lie. I live in a big building that gets egged a couple of times a year...

He's got lovely lips!. Someone made me an avatar with David's lips once. I used it for a bit but at that time David was also on Gateworld with his Ask David thread and when I realized he could see it, I took it off cause all of a sudden it didn't seem so funny.
                I can understand that. It's one thing to fangirl about him here (and have fangirly avatars etc.), but on a thread he's actually on... no.

But I do agree he has lovely lips!

Sometimes I wonder, if he ever lurks here, if he finds it embarrassing or flattering or maybe both. I also kind of hope we'll never know. *waves just in case* Hi, we're silly!

Comment

We don't have trick or treaters, we have a police detail around every year to deter vandalism. No lie. I live in a big building that gets egged a couple of times a year...
                  No fun. I have my own home in a normally quiet neighborhood, though there is alot of stuff that goes on around us.
                  I think most of the young kids have grown to teens size but still I usually have at least 30 kids and so far I have only had 1 and I don't see them roaming the streets. I can't eat all this candy... I have enough sweets just thinking about Zelenka!

I can understand that. It's one thing to fangirl about him here (and have fangirly avatars etc.), but on a thread he's actually on... no.
                  Yeah, it was some silly fun we were having. The embarassing thing is I didn't think about it or my siggy until after I had posted in his thread...and then even though the guy doesn't know me or can see me, I turned about ten shades of red.
                  It definitely is one thing to have some fun but quite another for the object of that fun to see it first hand! Oh well, it was harmless!

But I do agree he has lovely lips!
                  Yes, quite lovely indeed.

I think he is going huh? You're talking about MY lips????

Sometimes I wonder, if he ever lurks here, if he finds it embarrassing or flattering or maybe both. I also kind of hope we'll never know. *waves just in case* Hi, we're silly!
                  He has said that he lurks on the internet and that everything is fair game to him so you never know......
                  Where as it would be embarassing on one hand, it would be kind of fun for him to stop in and just say Hi - give the fangirls something to giggle about!
                  sigpic

Comment

You gotta check this out. David Nykl/Zelenka is interviewing Andy M.

David's hilarious!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...23#post9158423
                    sigpic

Comment

You gotta check this out. David Nykl/Zelenka is interviewing Andy M.

David's hilarious!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...23#post9158423
                      Argh, they're using quicktime 7 for the video, which won't work on linux. Computers are driving me crazy, truly!

Hopefully I'll be able to see it at some point.

Comment

Argh, they're using quicktime 7 for the video, which won't work on linux. Computers are driving me crazy, truly!

Hopefully I'll be able to see it at some point.
                        Ahhh, that's a shame. David was really cute. Andy was too but I don't *thunk* Andy.

No accent either!

I know the feeling about computers...it seems like I am always learning something new and my home computer doesn't operate in the same manner as my work one. Aggghhhhh!
                        sigpic

Comment

It worked belevision!

Thanks for help with my lovely new Avatar. Now if David does lurk here, I shouldn't be embarassed because he posed for that picture!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice one! Hehe
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

Some *thunk* from Ghost in the Machine:

Spoiler:

It's interesting how his face changes while he's listening to RepliElizabeth speak.

This was when she mentioned that they'd acquired knowledge of Wraith technology.

Of course, towards the end he's wondering how he can get her alone.

Last edited by Coaster; 01 November 2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Nice one! Hehe
                                I couldn't resist!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.
                                Had company all day. And the weather is so nice out today!

Some *thunk* from Ghost in the Machine:
                                Spoiler:

It's interesting how his face changes while he's listening to RepliElizabeth speak.

This was when she mentioned that they'd acquired knowledge of Wraith technology.

Of course, towards the end he's wondering how he can get her alone.
                                LOL. I love the face changes. And that last one does look like one of anticipation!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X